What's new

Immoral and Unethical (Aaron;Rathuris)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Immoral and Unethical (Aaron;Rathuris)

The tanuki giggled at the light teasing from Aaron's lips. "So dainty. That's cute~" the Tanuki giggled, though it seemed she hardly was interested in anything gentle as she gripped his head, and began to grind her hips over his face, moaning as she used his face to pleasure herself, and chuckling seemingly out of sadism.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron could only give a dainty little squeek in response to her words as she began to grind into his face. Figuring that his meekness would save himself from getting hurt, he let her use him. While she grinded against his face he began to gently probe her slit with his tongue. Lightly pressing against her hole before letting his tongue squirm into her. With all the grinding against his face, he shifted a little to have his nose brush against her clit with each thrust of her hips.

Not sure what else to do, he hesitantly brough his hands up to the tanuki's bottom. Gently grasping her cheek and fondling them. Though his hands did not restrict her or stop her from her grinding.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Do you like my taste, boy?" The tanuki inquired, her nails scratching at his scalp, running through his hair. "Have as much as you like. Make sure to run your tongue all over~" she encouraged him to do a thorough job while her thighs squeezed around his head, smothering his face in flesh.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron could only give a small nod as she head his head tightly between her thighs. He moved his tongue up and down her slit as she asked. Pressing it firmly against her warm flesh. Using his nose, he rubbed it agiant her little pleasure buzzer. After a few moments of licking along her slit, he pressed his tongue into her. Letting it wiggle into her moist depths. He began to thrust it into her as he licked what insides her could reach with it. His hands meanwhile continued to fondle her bum.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leaning forward, the tanuki moaned in pleasure while moving her hips in a grinding motion along his face. This continued for a time or until Aaron's tongue got tired, at which point she would lift from his face. The air around him would grace his love stained face, letting him feel the chill against his flesh as a reminder and indicator of where all of her sexual fluids traveled on his face. Wasting little time, the Tanuki straddled Aaron's waist, lining his length up. If he did nothing, he'd find astonishingly tight folds enveloping and capturing his length. There was pleasure, but also a bit of pain from how tight her folds were squeezing him. He'd have little time to speak or otherwise once she had his length inside as she began moving her hips roughly, pulling her hips up such that her pussy pulled on his dick, before pumping back down and sucking him back into the pleasurable torture of her insides.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron gasped as his face was once more open to the air. Taking in deep breaths now that he could breath well once more. Feeling her straddle him and insert his shaft into her caused him to moan softly. His mind momentarily wondering when she had removed his pants. Though the thoughts were fleeting as she lowered herself down on to him. His moans becoming a mix of pleasure and pain as she squeezed him down on him like a press.

Despite the pleasure of her thrusting his hips down to his, he soon realized that he would not be able to cum from slight pain. The unfilled pleasure just making it a much more torturous experience. Though he remained laying on the bed keeping his hips agonizingly still, in case thrusting into her made her angry.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What's wrong, little one?" she inquired, thrusting boldly and confidently against his hips, moaning as she sucked him in and out. "Never had a pussy this tight?" she inquired, grinding her hips deep, letting him feel himself shifted around inside of her body and squeezed all the while, wrapped in a hellish torture zone of flesh.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron moaned in frustation and pleasure. "So Tight." His hands clutching at the sheets beside him as she rode him hard. "No, never." He continued to gasp and moan as she rode him, looking up pleadingly at the tanuki for release.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The tanuki slowed down, eventually resting with Aaron's cock still trapped in her hellish depths, allowing him to feel the pressure pulse around his length with every beat of her heart. "Want me to make you cum?" she cooed, running her fingers along his chest and ribs.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron ave a small frustrated whimper as she slowed and then stopped. His length twitching within her depths with every squeezing pulse. Hearing her words, he gave a quick nod. "Yes! Please let me cum, please....." Nearly begging her for release. Feeling her fingers run along his ribs made him squirm under her. His member giving a twitch as he gave a slight gasp when his squirm caused her fingers to brush a nipple.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Very well then!" she said with a laugh, thrusting her hips up and down rapidly and mercilessly, giving Aaron enough pleasure that it overwhelmed him and made his vision go dark from the insane intensity. Quickly, he was driven, and quickly he came inside her while her pussy moved slightly, sucking out the remnants of cum that his dick would spurt out for her. "Not very experienced." she said, lifting herself up casually as his strained cock popped out of her. She cleaned herself briefly before putting her clothes back on. "But, I do enjoy destroying something innocent from time to time~" she giggled, before casually striding out of the room and slamming the door shut, leaving Aaron alone in the room.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron gave a small little sound, half way between a moan and a moo. His hips thrusted up into her as he felt himself finally climax into her. Though his shaft was average, his large balls happily filled her with a huge amount of thick creamy seed. He lay panting as she dressed and cleaned herself. After a few moments he decided to slip back into his pants. Curling up on his bed and trying to get back to sleep.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After going to sleep, Aaron would awake to find the one eyed owner slamming into the room abruptly. "Good news, manwhore! You're the fastest one we've ever sold! Your new owner is waiting for you." the one-eyed woman walked up to Aaron as he slept, before grabbing his arm forcefully, seeking to pull him roughly out of the room and down the hall. It wasn't too long of a rough trip with the woman before Aaron saw his master sitting at the bar, drinking water and wincing at the awful stale taste. "Ah, Aaron. Found yourself into quite the pickle I see!" his master said as if with amusement. "I leave you alone to see how you fare in this world for a couple days and all this happens. I guess you need more training." he said, before the one-eyed woman dropped Aaron off in front of his master.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron jumped awake as the woman slammed into her room, looking about with sleep laden eyes. He hardly resisted being picked u by the woman, a frown appearing at the mention of an owner. He worriedly waited as he was carried down, his face lighting up when it reveal that his master was there. Getting plunked infront of him, guessing he was the one who bought him made him a little happy. Though it was short lived as his master talked. "I am sorry Master, I tried, really I did." Lowering his gaze to the floor, his ear drooping more then usual. "I am sorry you wasted money on getting me."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, sit down." His master instructed, indicating a seat next to him. "No need to apologize either. It was an error in judgement on my part. It's hard to tell someone's potential and skill until you put them under a stress test. I thought you would make it, but it seems you're still yet quite naive." he chuckled, as a glass of water would be served in front of Aaron.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron took the the seat without hesitating and sat down next to his master. Sitting somewhat slumped down, his ears drooping with shame. "I am sorry I disappointed you master." He took a few sips of the water that was placed in front of him. He remained in his seat, drinking the water as he waited for either more commands from his master or what he would say to him next. He hoped his master would take him away from this place though.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His master simply rolled his eyes and reached over, gripping the back of Aaron's neck and swaying the cow back and forth like that. "Don't go claiming credit where credit isn't due. It was I who decided to test you. Your failure was a miscalculation on my part. My blame." he stated. "But it's fine now. You can try again another time, when you perhaps feel more ready." he said, taking a final drink from his glass and looking to the violated apprentice of his. "What do you say we do to help... Soothe the pain of your loss?" he inquired, seeking to stand up and leave the brothel as it were.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron gave a small nod as he went silent, letting his master sway him about his seat. After a few moments he finished his water and set the glass aside, looking up at his master. "I will do better next time, I promise." As his master stood up, he hopped off his chair to follow after him. "Of course. Anything I can do to help master?" Looking up at him curiously as he followed after him. Quite content to help soothe his master how ever he wanted.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He rolled his eyes. "What on Gaia are you talking about? This is my apology to you! You can help me by not keeping me waiting for an answer!" he declared loudly, making some of the women around the shady locale look in their direction for a prolonged glance before going back to what they were doing before.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaron looked at his master in confusion for a long moment. "Huh....." Looking up at his master as they stopped not noticing them attracting some attention. "I already said I would help. Though I am not sure what you mean or what to do to help." Still rather confused as he scratched one of his floppy ears.