What's new

In today's news...

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Pretty much only the US has free speech to the extend where spreading disinformation isn't frowned upon. It's ok to say dumb things. It's not ok to go 'I said dumb shit but freedom of speech' No you can still be dumb and accountable, the only thing protected is that you expressed your dumb shit.
The press should be held to the highest standard of truth there, but hasn't been for many years.
Lying is "frowned upon" everywhere, doesn't mean you can get into legal trouble for it. While most of the developed world has stricter limits on free speech, actually lying or otherwise spreading disinformation is only banned in specific instances (for example, you can spread anti-vax propaganda all you want, and it only becomes illegal if you falsely claim to be a doctor).

Also, there's a much bigger issue here: If we make the government the adjudicator of truth, there's nothing to stop them from changing the truth to whatever they want. Three people were murdered? No they died because of a gas leak. Oh, you disagree? Go to prison, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
>Also, there's a much bigger issue here: If we make the government the adjudicator of truth, there's nothing to stop them from changing the truth to whatever they want. Three people were murdered? No they died because of a gas leak. Oh, you disagree? Go to prison, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Sounds just like russia to me tbh

Takumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Although I need to take a closer look at the details there's apparently (or at least I was informed of) a case-law (specifically Case 1:18-cv-03215-JMF Document 18 Filed 07/09/18) resulting in (according to the information brought to my attention) government-funding being pulled from from the Gates Foundation, W.H.O. and C.D.C., strangely enough described to me as «U.S. Government lost a landmark vaccine lawsuit» ...I am not sure if it is dis-information, some sort of psy-op, etc. Anyway, I am still not entirely decided on what is really going on, although I do know that there are videos of Bill Gates literally saying that GMOs are part of the vaccine-ingredients which are then taken and injected into little children (not entirely sure if the video was edited to make it look/sound like he said what he maybe did not).
(for example, you can spread anti-vax propaganda all you want, and it only becomes illegal if you falsely claim to be a doctor).
For now I will just quote an Open Letter written by THE very [Returned] Messiah himself (from back when he was still active anyway)...
Open letter to

~ The Australian Vaccination Network ~
Informed Choice Magazine.

Dear AVN 'management.' It is regrettable that you mislead so many people with your 'unbalanced' statements. I do feel that 'deceivers' need to know that they are responsible for the suffering that they 'inflict' through their deception.

You may 'think' that your 'promotion' is 'balanced & informed' and of good intent, but you see not that you 'invent' reasons to 'back up' your 'claims' that vaccines are in some way 'unnecessary'? And maybe not needed? And maybe 'dangerous'? And you also use 'fear' tactics to 'link' Autism and other 'imbalances' to vaccination.

What you FAIL to see, is that when 'unprotected' sexual contact is made with 'diseased' others, then death does follow and, - - - equally, when the 'fearful' and misinformed and unvaccinated come into contact with some diseases, death and/or disfigurement does also follow in the majority of cases and, - - -

It is proven that vaccination can lessen or 'stamp out' dangerous diseases and, - - - the 'fear' factor that you 'promote' by giving the public your 'style' of 'informed' information is, that they assume that their child will or may become a sufferer 'statistic' if vaccinated, and thus they 'prefer' to not vaccinate or to seek some other 'sort of' immunisation from more than dubious sources and, - - -

In your 'promotion' you also sell the 'idea' that children will become Autistic as you openly use your site for monetary gain. I believe that freedom of choice is what life is about but, - - - there is a consequence as said for deception.

Why not give the people a truly well informed and balanced input of information by linking your site to mine and directing 'seekers' to the other side of the coin?

This way you might then 'alter' your 'advertising' of NON vaccination to a true 'advisory' perspective that 'permits' the individual to be able to make a truly 'personally' informed decision. For you say: "Ask questions, read as much as you can and above all, investigate before you vaccinate."

I say : "Ask questions, read as much as you can and above all, investigate before you do not vaccinate." For as I see it, vaccination is important in this day and age.

And as I see it, you are in fact aiding them into a NO vaccine decision that in my opinion is a dangerous one for them and you also. For 'spiritually,' we do 'reap' what we sow. You lead the reader into 'questioning' the safety and effectiveness of vaccines.

Maybe they need to realise that there is neither 'safety' nor effectiveness in being unvaccinated when disease strikes. Surely if your child lived in a snake infested area and an antivenin was not available but a vaccine was, you would advise them in being vaccinated?

Certainly the freedom to choose is a person's right, but we need to see that if none of us 'eat' we ALL starve, it is better to eat and live for a time than 'fear' imbibing anything just because 'some' may or do suffer food poisoning when eating?

Many people are 'choosing' to not vaccinate through FEAR as well as the false belief that their child will 'somehow' avoid infection when 'disaster' strikes. Infection can and will become more prevalent. My 'ask' of all is "Please help your children by giving them vaccine immunisation. For as the planet now 'cycles' into INSANITY, disease will become rampant."

For many 'subtly' promote non vaccination and thus promote no immunity, as you do when you go on to say: "There is an 'unlikely' chance of your child becoming infected" - - - seeing not that the past and present vaccination program has 'halted' or slowed infections and, - - -

Once there becomes a greater percentage of people 'avoiding' vaccination and not protected by proven vaccines, then there will be a sharp rise in the occurrence of communicable and other disease. For the 'move' to avoid imbibing 'things' that some see as 'dangerous,' will begin to extend to 'simpler' illnesses such as Malaria as 'some' fear to even imbibe anti Malaria drugs etc.

As an 'African' man of 65 years of age who has been exposed to a multitude of vaccinations and 'drugs' from anti-Cholera, anti-Malaria, Bilharzia medication and many other 'drugs,' I can safely say that even when at boarding school where every person was 'injected' or vaccinated, and in later years, I never 'heard' or saw anything that would have deterred me from seeking 'biological' protection and, - - -

What I can say, is that due to my personal exposure to dangerous diseases over the years, that without the 'marvel' of vaccines and medicines I would not have lived beyond 35 years of age.

Terence -
-Quoted from

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Also, there's a much bigger issue here: If we make the government the adjudicator of truth, there's nothing to stop them from changing the truth to whatever they want. Three people were murdered? No they died because of a gas leak. Oh, you disagree? Go to prison, do not pass go, do not collect $200.
Nineteen Eighty-Four?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Although I need to take a closer look at the details there's apparently (or at least I was informed of) a case-law (specifically Case 1:18-cv-03215-JMF Document 18 Filed 07/09/18) resulting in (according to the information brought to my attention) government-funding being pulled from from the Gates Foundation, W.H.O. and C.D.C., strangely enough described to me as «U.S. Government lost a landmark vaccine lawsuit» ...I am not sure if it is dis-information, some sort of psy-op, etc. Anyway, I am still not entirely decided on what is really going on, although I do know that there are videos of Bill Gates literally saying that GMOs are part of the vaccine-ingredients which are then taken and injected into little children (not entirely sure if the video was edited to make it look/sound like he said what he maybe did not).

For now I will just quote an Open Letter written by THE very [Returned] Messiah himself (from back when he was still active anyway)...

-Quoted from
I have been meaing to ask for a while, but why do you use keep using «» to highlight certain words? Unlike underline, highlight colours or quotation marks, it is a big symbol that sits in-between words, so it disrupts the flow of reading and gets really annoying after a while. It also makes your writing read like an article, so it is difficult to take anything you write seriously. Please use quotation marks or underlines instead.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I have been meaing to ask for a while, but why do you use keep using «» to highlight certain words? Unlike underline, highlight colours or quotation marks, it is a big symbol that sits in-between words, so it disrupts the flow of reading and gets really annoying after a while. It also makes your writing read like an article, so it is difficult to take anything you write seriously. Please use quotation marks or underlines instead.
Is this <bothering> you then? Also SCP is srs business!
Also don't you know the <grammar> song by weird Al? You don't use quotation marks <for emphasis>.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Eh. I chuckled at a couple parts, but they really need to leave that shit to Gigguk. On another note...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Eh. I chuckled at a couple parts, but they really need to leave that shit to Gigguk. On another note...

Quoted from the Verge article: Cuties uses “uncomfortable images to provoke a serious conversation about the sexualization of girls — especially regarding girls of color, the policing of a girl’s sexuality, double standards, the effect of social media on kids, and how children learn these behaviors,” one critic .

Haven't seen the movie yet, but if even critics who liked the movie described some of the scenes as uncomfortable, I am not surprised that other people would find those same scenes repulsive.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah yes, the award-winning show about children being sexualised

Where one of the award-giving judges was arrested for pedophilia and Netflix marketed it as "Look at these sexy children twerking for you"
People will definitely find that questionable

Takumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
だめだ。The French/Russian-style «right-left-quotation-marks» 「in contrast to日本語-style right-left-quotation-marks」 also wouldn't show up in HUGE character-display if you used a proper international-compatible font instead of whatever you're using for over-riding the default font-display. Furthermore, I pulled up (via the ), and I don't see what's so difficult about reading said article (and just because I am multi-lingual doesn't make me believe that reading it should have been easier for me than for anybody else who knows how to read English).

Then again... (seriously, everyone, you should check out this hyper-link which gives hilarious explanations & examples of why the video-creator hates English-language spellings !). If there's anything about the English language (may also apply to other languages) to seriously complain about then it would be that it ...

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh they're girls?
I assumed it was boys in drag given current year.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Don't forget, they auditioned over 700 children for that thing. Took them 6 months. 6 months watching children twerk and sexualize themselves in any number of ways.

Oh hey, here's the original parental warning :

And here's the doctored one :

So I guess liberal journalists aren't the only ones trying to downplay it's pedo-bait.

Hey though, at least members of congress from both sides are calling for investigation here in the U.S. Doubt it will do much good seeing as the people that made this are from France. May be the end of netflix though.

Last edited:

Takumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Liberals are still amongst the worst and most irrational types of people in society (for details on this... just do an image-search with the key-wording : Liberal Logic 101). Nor should it be any surprise that liberals would «break laws» (but it should also be noted that not everything called a «law» makes it moral/ethical [cops do things on a daily basis that are HIGHLY immoral/unethical/corrupt] and there are plenty of ethical/moral activities that have apparently been made so-called «illegal» [ ]).

“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.” ~ Frederic Bastiat

«The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.» –Thomas Jefferson (NOT a «spurious» quote; anybody using Monticello, Politifact, Snopes, and other so-called «fact-checkers» is just exhibiting «liberal» behaviour)

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There's a "Cancel Netflix" movement being pushed on Twitter, so it may weaponize the cancel culture against Netflix themselves. I have to laugh at the notion that one of the judges who voted for the film was also arrested for paedophilia, which should have been the first fucking clue that, hey, maybe this film goes against common fucking decency. Best outcome: Netflix walks back their defence of this shit and admits they fucked up. Worst outcome: literally nothing happens and more children are exploited for future "creative art" pieces.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
There's a "Cancel Netflix" movement being pushed on Twitter, so it may weaponize the cancel culture against Netflix themselves. I have to laugh at the notion that one of the judges who voted for the film was also arrested for paedophilia, which should have been the first fucking clue that, hey, maybe this film goes against common fucking decency. Best outcome: Netflix walks back their defence of this shit and admits they fucked up. Worst outcome: literally nothing happens and more children are exploited for future "creative art" pieces.
So, Netflix is fucked whether they get rid of it or not?

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If they walk it back and remove it, they will regain some favour with the majority, If they refuse to remove it but walk back their defence, I can see it being swept under the rug after a while. Unfortunately, as the world's largest (subscription-based) streaming service, I doubt they'll be in such hot water that any action is necessary to regain public favour.