What's new

In today's news...

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Jesus fuck 2022, calm your tits. Nobody said you had to outdo 2020 and 2021 ASAP. In fact, you're supposed to be improving upon their track records.

Also,
It just won't stop, now we've lost both Meat Loaf and Louie Anderson (I haven't seen him in anything in forever). R.I.P

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It just won't stop, now we've lost both Meat Loaf and Louie Anderson (I haven't seen him in anything in forever). R.I.P

Neither man was too old, either. Goddamn, that sucks. Weird that no cause of death was confirmed for Meat Loaf, but given there appears to have been a myriad of issues with him, the autopsy report was probably too much of a mess for them to figure out. Still, sucks that both are gone, now. Can 2022 just stop for five minutes?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Could've sworn Meatloaf had already died on stage of a heart attack a fair few years ago

F. His name was Michael Lee Aday

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Could've sworn Meatloaf had already died on stage of a heart attack a fair few years ago

F. His name was Michael Lee Aday
It seems a minor parallel reality has collapsed back into the root again, since I remember the same.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Jesus fuck 2022, calm your tits. Nobody said you had to outdo 2020 and 2021 ASAP. In fact, you're supposed to be improving upon their track records.

Also,
If only famous people dying was the worst thing to happen in 2022...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Fuck yes, juicy smollyey goin to the big house, for a short time and probably in the protected wing.

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
150 days is nothing. I'm sure they've already got the orders to give the guy a more comfortable cell than normal and let him out on parole halfway through the sentence
But that's still a punishment at least

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
juicy smooyay released from jail after 6 whole days

If we want justice we've gotta get it ourselves. Who would have thought? XD

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
At least it implies that if his appeal is denied he can be put back in jail
Assuming they remember to do that and don't just shrug and ignore it. We all know the courts have a bias

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

They've gotta be prepping to burn biden at this point.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Odd memoire to myself but my family is just the broken down version of American Dad.

Dad: Repulic/"Libertarian" Conservative who believes his country is peak. Blames anyone else's political opinion as the country's problem. A horrible person who tries to do some good, without realizing it's all for his own selfish ideals.

Mom: Liberal/Democrat who views anything right-winged or Republican as the true evil due to an extremely abusive conservative family. Left-wing terrorist groups seem "Okay" in her eyes since they despise the same group, despite her doing a 180 and claiming to be a pacifist hippy. Very condescending at times.

Brother: Gay guy with weird problems he doesn't get looked at.

Sister: Stoner who thinks men are the devil. Doing surprisingly well in life.

Me: Loner who thinks modern women are the devil. Tried to make the world a better place-- wound up being backstabbed by it. Would settle for robotics gf at this point

The show called me out personally and I hate it.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Me: Loner who thinks modern women are the devil. Tried to make the world a better place-- wound up being backstabbed by it. Would settle for robotics gf at this point
So that would make you.... Klaus?
Congrats on having your life animated, fishboy!

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
R.I.P Gilbert Gottfried

😢