What's new

RPG Maker INCEST STORY (COMPLETED) FREE VERSION AVAILABLE 0.2 (ENGLISH)

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: INCEST STORY - FREE VERSION AVAILABLE 0.2 (ENGLISH)

Great, I'm stuck again. Got pool scene, got out, asks to go find dad, went back home like some1 pointed above, sister is locked in her room, mom is in the 1st floor bathroom near the kitchen, dad isn't in bar/office girl won't say anything. :(
That's the same way the game bugged for me. I loaded an earlier save and went looking for dad first, skipping the pool scene. Then it worked.

siegfried

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

good game, but it's too hard.
I'm only level 4 and I have to defeat two bandits after the blondie event. They simply crush me. Are there any cheats available? otherwise i'm stuck.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Levels don't mean much, upgrade your equipment and you'll have a better time killing anything. I'd suggest doing the airport-for-sister event early on (the cops aren't that hard, give good $ and may drop a few UZI [keep 1 to upgrade from the pistol and sell all the rest for 200$ a piece]). Once you return from there, you should have ~1000$ from cops and stuff to sell. Either keep 1 UZI on you or get the shotgun and upgrade body armor/get hat/gloves to really level the difficulty further on.

I had so much armor that the night raid with Tom to steal pills, nothing could hurt me (special SHOT cops barely did 50 to my 700+ hp and they usually died before doing it).

TL;DR : UPGRADE

marcopolo101

Reputation score

The way you're talking, you haven't been to the Aunt's house to blackmail her yet, so head there. If you don't know where it is, go to the key items in the inventory and use the map.

If you've done the Aunt, the sister, the blonde lady, and the prostitute (assuming you had the money), the next, sort of hidden step is
sleep until nighttime and go out the front door. The MC's best friend will be standing about 5-6 tiles to the left of you on the street. Talk to him, and he'll ask you to help him steal something.
My goodness. Thanks for that. I talked to pretty much everyone at night except for that mofo.

grockts

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really wish I could get Patreon to show a listing for your work but every time I try all I get is "No Results Found" whenever I try a search Using Icstor, Incest Story or Milf Control.
Patreon had really screwed up the listings for adult material so badly that it's almost impossible to get them to admit to having anything at all from any folks producing 'adult materials'

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I really wish I could get Patreon to show a listing for your work but every time I try all I get is "No Results Found" whenever I try a search Using Icstor, Incest Story or Milf Control.
Patreon had really screwed up the listings for adult material so badly that it's almost impossible to get them to admit to having anything at all from any folks producing 'adult materials'
Yeah, Patreon changed their policy about adult material being searchable unfortunately. However, if you search 'icstor patreon', then you will get results.

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Loved the game, nice story.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where´s the woods????, someone says in top left, but a past the square and the school and find nothing!!!!

Cartoon Smut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the gas station area, top left corner.

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^ Levels don't mean much, upgrade your equipment and you'll have a better time killing anything. I'd suggest doing the airport-for-sister event early on (the cops aren't that hard, give good $ and may drop a few UZI [keep 1 to upgrade from the pistol and sell all the rest for 200$ a piece]). Once you return from there, you should have ~1000$ from cops and stuff to sell. Either keep 1 UZI on you or get the shotgun and upgrade body armor/get hat/gloves to really level the difficulty further on.

I had so much armor that the night raid with Tom to steal pills, nothing could hurt me (special SHOT cops barely did 50 to my 700+ hp and they usually died before doing it).

TL;DR : UPGRADE
I have played the airport part about 15 times and all I get is an aid kit and some money, and I also can't beat the guys who took blondies phone.

Hentaisearch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have played the airport part about 15 times and all I get is an aid kit and some money, and I also can't beat the guys who took blondies phone.
Yea, that's a pretty big problem in the game. You can't leave the area to grind or buy new items. I got extremely lucky at that part. I looked at my inventory on a whim and somewhere along the line I picked up a submachine gun (mp something).

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You know that sometimes if it's hard you will have to farm your lvl to get stronger and make it easier for you?

What I did was go and fight the rats in the basement of your house. Keep using your special attack and kill them fast. Each rat gives you 25 gold.
You can heal up in your bed so you don't have to use supplies.
Continue doing this until you have the silver shotgun and the game will be much much easier. Believe me, with lvl ~6-8 and the silver shotgun, you wont even need armor, just some aid kits.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

1) I just fucked sister again at Nicoles House (did not stop and got caught) - how do I get to Nicole now ?

2) Mother asked me to get some booze - there is none in market - Bar ??

3) There is trash all over the place but I cant pick it up. Protagonist says "someone will have to clean up this mess"

Any ideas ?

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1) I just fucked sister again at Nicoles House (did not stop and got caught) - how do I get to Nicole now ?

2) Mother asked me to get some booze - there is none in market - Bar ??

3) There is trash all over the place but I cant pick it up. Protagonist says "someone will have to clean up this mess"

Any ideas ?
1. Just go back in (I believe he says that himself) he will get caught and you will have "to go back at night"

2. Have you checked "the sister of the woman that gave birth to you"?

3. This will prompt after you get the wine I believe and give it to your mother.

Last edited:

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the game is just fine i finished it till the end of 0.4

1. after the pool scene with aunt go to your home and talk with sister in the hall

2. go upstairs to moms room and peek through key hole

3. talk to sister again and she'll tell you to find dad and get room key

4. go left PAST THE AIRPORT to find bar and dad inside...(first person infront as you enter the door)

5. talk to girl with bike (the one u saved from thugs...forgot here name) outside n she'll ask to find fuel...no go to bottom right of main map (past police station) and keep going right to get to fuel pump and talk to girl.

6.go to woods...top left of map with fuel pump and retrieve the stolen goods (quest from the above girl) and get fuel and scene

7. return to girl with bike n she'll take you to the beach...finish the mini quest with the life guard (get the drug from another find 12 things on map mini-game) to get scene and then dad will appear on the beach...get key from him and go back home

8.enter moms room with key to get a scene and end of 0.4b

enjoy
After the pool scene with the aunt - sister doors are closed, she is not in home and mother is in bathroom all the time. WTF ?

1. Just go back in (I believe he says that himself) he will get caught and you will have "to go back at night"

2. Have you checked "the sister of the woman that gave birth to you"?

3. This will prompt after you get the wine I believe and give it your mother.
THX for that ;]

Btw I have 0.4 version

Tidus34

Reputation score

So I did the pool scene first and I checked the school for dad says it closed for vacation went back home mother is still in bathroom sister is still locked wtf?

Last edited:

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

0.5 version is now out with more CGs and two new locations.

Last edited:

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I did the pool scene first and I checked the school for dad says it closed for vacation went back home mother is still in bathroom sister is still locked wtf?
Did you go to the the dad's company and talk to the receptionist first?

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

so...are there different routes in the game?
i mean, for example,
if you chose to fuck your sister at nicole's house or just to stop after the BJ

Last edited:

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, you get different images but it does not lock you out of anything