What's new

RPG Maker INCEST STORY (COMPLETED) FREE VERSION AVAILABLE 0.2 (ENGLISH)

Re: INCEST STORY - FREE VERSION AVAILABLE 0.2 (ENGLISH)

Found another new location in the new 0.5 version, so that makes three new locations.
Brian

Awh, still no receptionist scene? I mean, I know she was technically featured in a H scene, but man. I'm guessing next version?

Jeez, all this talk about version 0.5 and I just have vr. 0.2 because I'm too cheap. Guess I'll wait for the next free build

Where do you go after the mom and aunt threesome?

Hello, any news for the 0.6 ?

Wow, 0.6? SO free version is 4 versions behind paid? Yikes.

Every thing began: "I make a game please support me" and now every one of them are acting a game seller. SOme of them dont give their game to all patreons same time. First 30$ after 20$ after 10$.:D. Its so funny.

For this game

I said: l saw that cg before but where? And I remember that cg, its cg from Y3DF. Anyway Milf Control 03d animated version was out. Google it.

Hey guys, im looking to get into creating adult games myself, i was wondering what program the creators of ICstory and other games like Lawina is creating are using to create their art, does anyone know?:)

Could be SFM but I doubt it.

You can get similar results with TK17.

Just please dont make another moneygrab sily game just to squaze easy dollars out of gullible people

nah, im not like that. actually i like the project of ICstory and would like to make a game that does similar things, just with updates regularly and constant new ad fresh things to keep the audience interested:) Im just drafting up some ideas, im nowhere near ready to start i just need to know for sure what software was used because i do really like the artstyle in these games by IC^^

Ill check out the 2 programs you recommended, my google search came up fruitless so its a good start, thanks!:D

BTW, if anyone does know the program please do tell, id love to know^^

He is using Daz Studio, probably in combination with Octane Render (if you have a Cuda base GPU (NVidia for example)). And I don't think he is using any post work, but you can use Photoshop or Gimp 2 (Free).

Last edited:

thanks powergirl! ill go look into those programs now:D

Where i can find Tom's friend house to talk with him/hes mother ? I lost it. I have no idea where to go. To many places ;/ This is after scene with Nicole.

Last edited:

Where's Tom's Dad's boss supposed to be? I can't remember what Tom said.

Edit: Found the problem. I was looking for a house by the beach, he was in a shop by the beach.

Last edited:

He is in his company on the same map where is techers house.

Where i can find Tom's friend house to talk with him/hes mother ? I lost it. I have no idea where to go. To many places ;/ This is after scene with Nicole.

Finding Tom is ridiculously difficult if you don`t remember where his house was.

Go to the beach and then go to the top left corner and fight your way through the Wolves. That`s how you get to his house.

Is there a walkthrough?

hi, i stuck by searching Nicole.

I go to her house and than i visit every shopping building, but i don't find her.

Have you any hint?

hi, i stuck by searching Nicole.

I go to her house and than i visit every shopping building, but i don't find her.

Have you any hint?

Check outside the mall

Back