What's new

RPG Patreon RPG Maker [Indivi Games] Lust Doll Plus

SomeGuy2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fyi, there's another obscure way to get past that doesn't require grinding XD.
I'd suspect blindfold, at least i seem to remember something like that in the original, only i did not found one in Plus Anywhere xD
EDIT: Nevermind, found one at the Succubi, though haven't been there some in the City before? :p

Last edited:
OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey all, here's r5.1!

r5.1
In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Fixed Rinny being in Succubus Tower after event in graveyard
-Fixed maid molest scene req's
-Fixed enemy gauges not appearing properly
-Fixed restoring MP past gauge max
-Fixed leaving Forest Grove not resetting area name
-Fixed classroom scene wrong keyword
-Added equipping clothes from item menu

-Fixed bug where Succubus classroom scene changes your spawn point
-Fixed Bandit Girls loss scenes not being identified after first time watched
-Fixed genital items not being removed during scenes
-Fixed so that Gimp Hood type clothes hides furry face properly
-Fixed being bound allowing you to still use skills and items
-Fixed so clothes don't hide chest tattoo
-Added victory creampie against Wildcat
-Redrew Rinny's mouth and feet
-Opened Graveyard
-Added secret area in Forest Park
-Fixed Succubus Tower spawn point not resetting encounters
-Fixed 2nd option in Succubus Tower classroom scene not clearing after selecting once
-Fixed game crashing if choose 'not interested' while Rinny's portrait's acting weird.
-Fixed belly tattoo not updating when remove preggers
-Added stamina cost for running from battle
-Opened Manor
-Fixed Giant Plant being defeatable with Drain Kiss
-Fixed Succubus Trainee and Incubus scene req's
-Fixed Succubus strip garments softlock
-Adjusted Ripped Jeans
-Replaced Bondage Belt Top graphics. Added Strap Top to Succubus Tower
-Edited Gimp Suit for boobpress clothes
-Made adjustments to health bar code

I'd suspect blindfold, at least i seem to remember something like that in the original, only i did not found one in Plus Anywhere xD
EDIT: Nevermind, found one at the Succubi, though haven't been there some in the City before? :p
Haha yep~. I think there was an old blindfold, but it looks kinda bleh, so I haven't ported it yet.

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
The cryptmaze was nice, so far this seems like things are pretty good
Not sure why the game disabled my ability to run away from fights at some point. That seemed like an odd thing for it to do, and I can't figure out why it did that or if it's a bug, it doesn't seem clothing related, and I don't have any status that tells me I can't run so I'm pretty much stumped
Edit: Seems there's a classroom event(Going in with arousal full, "Get Rinny's 'help'") with Rinny in it that still seems available after the events in the graveyard. This is in 5.1 downloaded earlier today from the link in your latest post, so it's probably not the same scene that you fixed
Or maybe I just completely messed up my save somehow

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not sure why the game disabled my ability to run away from fights at some point.
Feature, not bug, I think. Early on you can usually escape. Later you can escape most encounters, so you can't escape those you wish for in the 1st place?
Graveyard encounters are 100% unescapable though (so you don't face boss too fresh?).

there's a classroom event(Going in with arousal full, "Get Rinny's 'help'") with Rinny in it that still seems available after the events in the graveyard.
Rinny can't be saved at this point - so, also feature, and probably just a temporary measure. Or you'd lose access to the mystic-knowledge-ero loop in the tower with her being abducted.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The cryptmaze was nice, so far this seems like things are pretty good

Not sure why the game disabled my ability to run away from fights at some point. That seemed like an odd thing for it to do, and I can't figure out why it did that or if it's a bug, it doesn't seem clothing related, and I don't have any status that tells me I can't run so I'm pretty much stumped

Edit: Seems there's a classroom event(Going in with arousal full, "Get Rinny's 'help'") with Rinny in it that still seems available after the events in the graveyard. This is in 5.1 downloaded earlier today from the link in your latest post, so it's probably not the same scene that you fixed

Or maybe I just completely messed up my save somehow
Thanks, both are bugs, and will be fixed!

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
odd question any way we can get 2 different eye colors like Heterochromia? if not thats fine.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do you ever get anything more with the girl who did nothing but dom you in the club? Like you get to dom her or anything?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
odd question any way we can get 2 different eye colors like Heterochromia? if not thats fine.
Yes, for sure!

Do you ever get anything more with the girl who did nothing but dom you in the club? Like you get to dom her or anything?
You mean Fawn? If you complete her route, you can invite her to your private dungeon, and dom her.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
out of curiosity will pixie get a route?
i find her to actually be rather cute.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Lust Doll r6.2 released!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Changelog:
-Added preggers version of Transylvania clothes
-Fixed getting into master bedroom without all limbs
-Fixed end of Edith's fight game crash
-Fixed settings for Magician Top
-Fixed handcuffs clipping through bunny ears
-Implemented remembering furry portrait settings on NG+
-Allow skipping Edith fight
-Added drawings to some scenes in revenge on Edith
-Fixed bug which prevented blocked items from being equipped via load outfit
-Fixed Rinny being in classroom scene during manor event (again)
-Fixed overhead arms not connecting with body
-Fixed Forest Boots being misaligned
-Added futa scene to Edith revenge
-Added dream sequence scene for Lin Lin
-Added asking male/female partner preferences in chara creation
-Added Edith's bad end
-Fixed bug where you can't run from battles after fighting Pixie
-Fixed Lin Lin 2nd revenge scene not clearing
-Fixed Rinny being in classroom scene during manor event
-Finished Manor quest
-Added the dream
-Made gimp masks hide back hair
-Increased hitbox size of android menu/seek buttons
-When you drink milk, get the bottle back
-Fixed bunch of things not resetting on NG+
-Fixed bug where buying stuff doesn't show player hud

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
When after playing off and on for years you finally notice how the feet bow inwards and it starts to nag at you ... lol

Also, her panties dont go all the way around, the right hip is kinda missing a teeny tiny piece :eek:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Do we need to completely restart to get rid of the can't run bug?

I've just tested with a save right before encountering Pixie, in which I can still run from encounters.
After the fight it appears the bug returns, and I once more can not run. I can upload the save somewhere, if it helps. Or the entire local copy. I just downloaded today, but I am using the saves from the older version
Currently trying to reach it with NG+ of a save from before it bugged, taken right before the Pixie encounter, will edit post with results once I reach the fight
Edit- After reaching Pixie on NG+, I once more can not run from combat.
If it matters, I picked to sing cheesy love songs every time. I doubt it does, but just in case

Last edited:
OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
When after playing off and on for years you finally notice how the feet bow inwards and it starts to nag at you ... lol

Also, her panties dont go all the way around, the right hip is kinda missing a teeny tiny piece :eek:
Haha, yeah, main character's pose is a bit awkward.

Which panties are those? Do you have a screenshot?

How can one access "the dream"?
It's based on how long you've been playing. Don't worry about trying to force it. It'll happen eventually.

Do we need to completely restart to get rid of the can't run bug?

I've just tested with a save right before encountering Pixie, in which I can still run from encounters.

After the fight it appears the bug returns, and I once more can not run. I can upload the save somewhere, if it helps. Or the entire local copy. I just downloaded today, but I am using the saves from the older version

Currently trying to reach it with NG+ of a save from before it bugged, taken right before the Pixie encounter, will edit post with results once I reach the fight

Edit- After reaching Pixie on NG+, I once more can not run from combat.

If it matters, I picked to sing cheesy love songs every time. I doubt it does, but just in case
Sorry, that's a bug that happens if you fight Pixie (forgot to reenable running away afterwards.) It'll be fixed in the next release.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah, alright. I was confused about it, since the changelog mentioned it being fixed in 6.0
Thanks for the updates on a good game!

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Haha, yeah, main character's pose is a bit awkward.
Which panties are those? Do you have a screenshot?
My bad its not her panties but her leggings/stockings. Its in the picture you posted :p

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Will that one maid get to have one more shot at the MC without being interrupted by Rinny or no?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
My bad its not her panties but her leggings/stockings. Its in the picture you posted :p
Ah, I see it now, got it thanks!

Will that one maid get to have one more shot at the MC without being interrupted by Rinny or no?
Haha, maybe! There's tentative plans for certain rnd encounter npcs to get promoted to named npc status.