What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's a bad end hucow transformation.
There's Linda's pendant scene (but it ends with resetting your breast size)
You can pay the succubi in the tower to transform you.

No clothing currently handles ridiculous-sized breasts.
i can't find that succubi,if you mean the operation room,it does not increase the breast size any more than the "default" big one.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey all, sorry I've been absent for so long. As mentioned, I've been busy trying and failing to get 2 new projects going working on a new game called Rainy Skies, which follows in the footsteps of Lust Doll, while adding a bunch of improvements. I'll be posting a demo sometime next week, so please check it out when it comes~.

In the meantime, have a fairly important bug fix (fixes a game breaking bug)

LD r18.2

-Removes extra line that can appear in text when going to a new page
-Fixed issues related to facemask in scenes

There's a bad end hucow transformation.

There's Linda's pendant scene (but it ends with resetting your breast size)

You can pay the succubi in the tower to transform you.

No clothing currently handles ridiculous-sized breasts.
I'll make ridiculous-sized breasts available for walking around with in a later update, though chances are I'll likely just lock off most of the upper body clothing when the player has them.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just copy-paste-ing from the "!Readme.rtf" inside the download:

-Fixed bugs with Island victory/defeat scene selection
-Fixed bug with repeating Island rounds not showing arena

-Fixed bug where you can skip Pixie's prompt if going directly to her hideout
-Fixed energy not being restored during Island battles
-Fixed bug where guarding against a super attack can still cause you to be hit
-Replaced certain fight algorithms (Thanks Cris for coming up with improved ones)
-Fixed bug where equipment names won't display after they're removed
-Fixed bug where travelling from Island to Gallery didn't update the location
-Fixed bug where travelling from Island to Gallery while indecent caused guard to attack you twice
-Fixed bug when fighting Island, could insert into npc's despite not having a cock
-Disables Linda's rescue option during endgame if you left her in the chair
-Fixed so that if you try to milk yourself without a spare bottle, it'll prompt you to get one.
-Fixed bug allowing you to access the Apartment through fast travel without buying it first.
-Fixed bug where you can leave the Meat Parasite Nest by losing a fight
-Fixed bug where surrendering while bound caused player to start the next fight bound
-Fixed bug where can have sex with Cassie despite being infected
-Fixed bug where in arena fights, if insert into npc and they struggle free, can still thrust
-Fixed bug where removing worn items changes what term is displayed
-Added small easter egg if you get the BDSM membership card while nameless
-Fixed bug where you can leave while Rinny's talking to you
-Fixed bug where wearing different colored earrings made them the same color.
-Fixed bug where could move past the robot in Forest Park without a certain spell.
-Added modding tutorial
-Added victory/defeat scenes for Island

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey all, so just a heads-up, I've released a demo for my newest game: Rainy Skies, which has been rebuilt to be more along the lines of Lust Doll! Go check it out please! https://ulmf.org/threads/indivi-rainy-skies.12372/

That said, I'll still be doing work on Lust Doll and developing things further. Got some plans for this game that I'm hoping will take off.

Last edited:

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
I really like your game concept. Is Lust Doll free to mod? I would really like to experiment with some of your game systems and mechanics.

Nvm. I got the message ingame ;)

Last edited:
OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I really like your game concept. Is Lust Doll free to mod? I would really like to experiment with some of your game systems and mechanics.

Nvm. I got the message ingame ;)
Yep, mod away! It might take some getting use to since I replaced what a lot of the base functions do. Hopefully the ingame guide helps.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Here's Lust Doll r20.2:
Mega:
Gdrive:

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me!

Also, come join the discord!

-Fixed bug preventing getting megaboobs
-Fixed lactation milk stream not appearing over megaboobs
-Fixed bug where slaver milk bad end reverts to not megaboobs

-Fixed so that if you lower your boob size from megaboob, it also clears the megaboobs state.

-Fixed N-Name keyword with Cassie sub in milking machine
-Fixed instance of smart text that used older square brackets in meat parasite abyss
-Fixed problem with machine chair while having megaboobs
-Added crafting system, plus a crafter in Succubus Tower
-Added fertility pill and cum extract items
-Fixed so that succubi explain what you need for megaboobs
-Added pregnancy system
-Added a nursery to New Ark City
-Added incubus encounter to Transylvania
-Made infected scientist encounter available after Science Lab Tower quest completed. Added creampie scene
-Added a futa scene with Rinny
-Made Milk Guns stronger with megaboobs
-Increased Transylvania max boob size in body workshop
-Fixed getting megaboobs skipping out of operation menu entirely
-Made certain clothes equippable with megaboobs

~

So currently, I'm in the process of transitioning dev engines to RPG Maker MV, with the end goal of being able to port my games to Mac/Linux/android/HTML5, instead of just Windows. In order to learn the engine's quirks, I'm making a relatively short BDSM game.

You play as an elf girl that gets kidnapped and imprisoned, and has to escape, with the focus being on BDSM and combat sex. Something I'll be going for with it is making the player more of an active participant in scenes instead of just watching them play out. I should be posting a demo up on patreon this month, with a public release next month.

I also have plans to port Lust Doll to MV, while fixing up things that can't be fixed in original Lust Doll. It'll likely be a while for that though, as there's a lot I need to learn how to do with MV, and I want to take the time to ensure the foundation for the game is properly made, as once it's done and I start rebuilding the game on top of it, it'll basically be unchangeable. But if all goes well, you'll be able to play Lust Doll on the go~.

Last edited:

Tentalover

Reputation score
I want to thank you indivi! your game is surprisingly good! the description in scene is arousing and the story is good too!

So currently, I'm in the process of transitioning dev engines to RPG Maker MV
I'm quite fond with RPG Maker MV. is the leaking memory still happen?
however this is your game and I support you to improve Lust Doll.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
indivi, are you planning to gave megaboobs upper ark compliant equipment? personally i want to see the megaboobs version of the gallery party dress.

and i think found a bug(?) if the character have megaboobs and on late-stage pregnancy, the upper body equipment layer became the top-most layer, while if only megaboobs its 1 layer below the megaboobs, i discovered this when i tried using the milk tank upper body while having megaboobs and pregnant at the same time, and the milk tank uses the layer for flat chest.

talking about milk tank i have a suggestion, how about gave a little bit of milk at the bottom of suction cups? since its below the hose, and if the milk tank equipped while having megaboobs, the tank, hose, and suction cups will be filled with milk, just to represent why milk gun stronger with megaboobs.

another question, beside from full-package-futanari milking scene, where can i get cum extract?

i hope there will be egg laying scene on the drua's questline forest area
if the character defeated or surrender to insect scrub enemies the egg implantation scene will play, after the scene end a choice will appear, lay the eggs or let them incubate, if chose to lay the eggs, the egg laying scene will play, and the character will get insect egg consumable(the effect would be recover health and stamina while increasing lust i guess?), if chose to let them incubate, after some time the character will gave birth to a bunch of larvae, and the character will get larvae equipment(similar to rose equipment drua sell maybe?) or got nothing, if implementing it deemed too hazardous for your health or for the target audience or both
i mean its forest inside abandoned town with experimentation lab, such evil malcontent should be common
i think?

YuriTenshi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yo... just wanted to check and see if everything was going fine. With tumblr going all banhammer on everything lood, was wondering if everything was okay, since you were using it for your dev blog. Would really suck if you wound up losing a bunch of stuff, y'know? Any plans to move where your dev blog will be hosted?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Heys, I'm here! Been busy working on stuff. Recently put out my first MV project, Elf Jail, and got it working on android! Which means Lust Doll on phone can definitely happen in the future.

IMG_20181221_203049.jpg

This'll be going out to public next month. Please check it out when it does!

I want to thank you indivi! your game is surprisingly good! the description in scene is arousing and the story is good too!

I'm quite fond with RPG Maker MV. is the leaking memory still happen?

however this is your game and I support you to improve Lust Doll.
Thanks! Always glad to hear it~.

I think the memory leak issue should be fixed by now? I'll look into it just in case.

indivi, are you planning to gave megaboobs upper ark compliant equipment? personally i want to see the megaboobs version of the gallery party dress.
Yeah, it sounds like something a lot of people are looking for. Likely in one of the upcoming updates.

and i think found a bug(?) if the character have megaboobs and on late-stage pregnancy, the upper body equipment layer became the top-most layer, while if only megaboobs its 1 layer below the megaboobs, i discovered this when i tried using the milk tank upper body while having megaboobs and pregnant at the same time, and the milk tank uses the layer for flat chest.
Thanks, I'll investigate.

talking about milk tank i have a suggestion, how about gave a little bit of milk at the bottom of suction cups? since its below the hose, and if the milk tank equipped while having megaboobs, the tank, hose, and suction cups will be filled with milk, just to represent why milk gun stronger with megaboobs.
Hmmm, perhaps. We'll see.

another question, beside from full-package-futanari milking scene, where can i get cum extract?
Right now, that's the only way. Thinking about introducing other ways.

i hope there will be egg laying scene on the drua's questline forest area
if the character defeated or surrender to insect scrub enemies the egg implantation scene will play, after the scene end a choice will appear, lay the eggs or let them incubate, if chose to lay the eggs, the egg laying scene will play, and the character will get insect egg consumable(the effect would be recover health and stamina while increasing lust i guess?), if chose to let them incubate, after some time the character will gave birth to a bunch of larvae, and the character will get larvae equipment(similar to rose equipment drua sell maybe?) or got nothing, if implementing it deemed too hazardous for your health or for the target audience or both

i mean its forest inside abandoned town with experimentation lab, such evil malcontent should be common
i think?
Hmmm, I'll jot it down as an idea. To be fair, not enough oviposition stuff in the game.

Yo... just wanted to check and see if everything was going fine. With tumblr going all banhammer on everything lood, was wondering if everything was okay, since you were using it for your dev blog. Would really suck if you wound up losing a bunch of stuff, y'know? Any plans to move where your dev blog will be hosted?
Hey, thanks, and yeah. For the most part, there wasn't really anything all that important on there, except for my followers. Still really sucks for it to go. For now, I'm using newgrounds as my new home, so please check it out:

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey all, here's Lust Doll r20.3 out, which fixes a bunch of bugs, as well as Elf Jail, a game I did in MV! Notably, Elf Jail can be played on various platforms, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and in-browser! Go check it out! Changelog for LD attached at the end.

LD r20.3

Elf Jail r1.4

Play in-browser *Note: Some browsers may have trouble saving due to their security plugins. If you're unable to save, please try another browser, or download the game!

Windows

Android

Mac

Linux

-Changed a duplicate preggers shrine to just be for oviposition
-Bugfix for 'wearing' function
-Fixed bug for sub collar appearing when being milked
-Fixed bug allowing for being impregnated while already pregnant
-Fixed wrong stat numbers in early/late stage pregnancy
-Fixed crash if ask about babies in nursery while pregnant
-Fixed softlock if give birth while changing rooms
-Changed requirements for Linda's shadow pendant scene
-Added fast travel to Drua's Tree
-Can only become pregnant if have pussy
-Prevent removing pussy while pregnant
-Fixed missing traps in Lost Labyrinth

Last edited:

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
File marked as 1.3 for linux appears to instead contain 1.2...

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
File marked as 1.3 for linux appears to instead contain 1.2...
Ah, oops. I think it was just mis-labeled. I did update to 1.4 today though, which fixes lots of bugs and makes it a lot easier for playing on cell/in-browser.

*Note: Some browsers may have trouble saving due to their security plugins. If you're unable to save, please try another browser, or download the game!

Windows

Android

Mac

Linux

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm, I've given the Elf Jail game a shot, but there's some odd stuff going on.
Some combination of kinks (binding?) seems to result in nellie just spamming the chokehold over and over, instead of actually tying you up (as you'd expect that option to do) she also goes down in one 'erotic' attack (might be intentional for her to be on a hair-trigger, but it feels weird for her to start crying because you kissed her, give her a little more HP than that)

Second time I broke out of my cell and went into the room with the tied up girl (who I molested into fainting on my first escape attempt, and thus never found the key) I encountered a lady-guard, but the fight menu never appeared and so the game froze.

Third attempt, after reloading, I got to the room with the key and the mechanical hands trap, but the hands just immediately let you go because they can't sense your weight. Not sure what's up with that.

Still, fun little game.

Edit: Also, can't tell how close anyone is to cumming. The healthbar only seems to measure knockout health, not lust-damage. Is there something i'm missing?

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I too, like many of you probably, tried the Elf Jail game. I gotta say, I like it. It's got a lot of really good points and could pass as a good idea for a full game imo. Keeping in mind that it was a small side project I went in with the expectation of it not being 100% fleshed out and I only ended up with 2 things that I could complain about and 1 bug I'd point out.

Complaints:
1. (Petty really imo) The kink Futanari shouldn't be called futanari, granted this could just be because I somehow didn't encounter said content, the only Girl-Dicking-Another-Girl I experienced is the Strap-on Nellie uses on you if she suspends you on hooks, (which is also really easy to miss out on if you're spamming attacks).
2. Seeing as the game requires you to win or lose every time you fail to 'figure out the puzzle' I had to fight a lot before I started save scumming. That's all well and good in it's own right but I started to encounter all of the same messages pretty fast and then I just started spamming erotic attacks as fast as possible and it made parts of the game bogged down in tedious fits of 'Just cum already.....'.

And the only bug I ever really encountered on my personal run(s) was that sometimes when going to quickly I'd encounter an enemy as I'm switching rooms or something and the combat screen would pop up with the enemy portrait visible but with no combat options. I found out through randomly clicking that even though it was displaying combat, I was just on the map (that I couldn't see) and it would resolve itself with enough random clicking since it would pop up with another enemy eventually. This MOSTLY happened when going to the 'special room' after surprising Nellie so that she's the random enemy that pops up.

Of which it took me quite a while to figure out that there was a certain tool I had to get her to drop before she ran in order to win against her later. Also, I know you have little control over it, but one can save scum random battles by saving upon entering every room and trying out escaping and reloading if you don't get it on your first try, effectively making you go through the dungeon with no damage.

All in all, I'm keeping watch on Lust Doll AND Elf Jail now in case you update it or expand on it in the future. As always, I love your work even though I'm usually not the type to ever post. Thanks for all you've done and what you're going to do!

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In response to the question about health and cumming, the color of your health bar is what expresses how close you are to cumming, and the same holds true for your opponent.

I didn't need an item dropped by Nellie to defeat Nellie and complete the game. Does Nellie have a item drop besides the item you take from her when she is defeated by the method I explain in the spoiler below (which is not random)? If so, what is this item? Is there another way to defeat Nellie besides the method I described?

I did need the key the mechanical hands were guarding, which I could only get after getting the shackles off. I also had to fight Nellie in the room with the bondage horse (which the key is for), and the Special option that appears there only works if Nellie is stunned from climaxing.