What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I found myself really liking the "context" action and how it shaped combat.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I didn't need an item dropped by Nellie to defeat Nellie and complete the game. Does Nellie have a item drop besides the item you take from her when she is defeated by the method I explain in the spoiler below (which is not random)? If so, what is this item? Is there another way to defeat Nellie besides the method I described?
Maybe I was just getting unlucky in my fights against her then, but once you get the key from the guard to unlock your restraints if you go back to where Nellie is 'torturing' the girl . . . . Allie I think? If you wait long enough Nellie pulls out a Hitachi Wand through which when you beat her she drops it allowing you to use a stronger erotic attack during combat through special commands.

Also if you lose afterwards the wand is lost and you'd have to 're-earn' it unlike the key to the wooden horse.

//.EDIT.\\

Also I slightly misunderstood the question. You still can only truly defeat her by locking her on the wooden horse. However, if I didn't save scum for perfect escapes leading to the room I assumed that you'd want/need the Hitachi Wand to finish fights fast enough to take the single heal on the way and still have enough HP to win in the room.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Maybe I was just getting unlucky in my fights against her then, but once you get the key from the guard to unlock your restraints if you go back to where Nellie is 'torturing' the girl . . . . Allie I think? If you wait long enough Nellie pulls out a Hitachi Wand through which when you beat her she drops it allowing you to use a stronger erotic attack during combat through special commands.
I understand now.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I didn't need an item dropped by Nellie to defeat Nellie and complete the game. Does Nellie have a item drop besides the item you take from her when she is defeated by the method I explain in the spoiler below (which is not random)? If so, what is this item? Is there another way to defeat Nellie besides the method I described?
Don't you have to make her cum with the hitachi wand that she dropped? That's what he's talking about.
If you jump her when she's playing with the captive BEFORE she pulls it out, she doesn't drop it as she flees and thus you can't beat her.
Maybe?

Anyway, the mechanical hands didn't do jack to me. It says they 'can't feel your weight' and they drop you right away. Kinda feels like there's a whole sex scene missing.
Also, I never saw the strap-on scene or most of Nellie's scenes, since she just spams chokehold over and over, or the whip.
She never seems to go for any kind of restraint.

Does it? I don't think I used it much. Tease at the door and then restraint for nellie.
Then again, I skipped most random encounters. Do they have context actions in them?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Some combination of kinks (binding?) seems to result in nellie just spamming the chokehold over and over, instead of actually tying you up (as you'd expect that option to do) she also goes down in one 'erotic' attack (might be intentional for her to be on a hair-trigger, but it feels weird for her to start crying because you kissed her, give her a little more HP than that)
Hmmm, might be a coincidence, but I'll make a note of it. Her going down in one erotic attack is a bug, and is fixed now.

Second time I broke out of my cell and went into the room with the tied up girl (who I molested into fainting on my first escape attempt, and thus never found the key) I encountered a lady-guard, but the fight menu never appeared and so the game froze.
Ah, oops, I guess that's possible too haha. She eventually wakes back up, but you'd be stuck there in the meantime.

Fight menu not appearing bug should be fixed now I think?

Third attempt, after reloading, I got to the room with the key and the mechanical hands trap, but the hands just immediately let you go because they can't sense your weight. Not sure what's up with that.
I think what might be happening is you're struggling free in one shot? Or, I need to check that I'm resetting the criteria for getting free there...

Edit: Also, can't tell how close anyone is to cumming. The healthbar only seems to measure knockout health, not lust-damage. Is there something i'm missing?
The health bar also changes colour from red to pink to white the closer you are to climax. I did it that way cause one health bar looks a lot nicer than two up there, but maybe I need to think of another way to show lust status.

1. (Petty really imo) The kink Futanari shouldn't be called futanari, granted this could just be because I somehow didn't encounter said content, the only Girl-Dicking-Another-Girl I experienced is the Strap-on Nellie uses on you if she suspends you on hooks, (which is also really easy to miss out on if you're spamming attacks).
Futa actually isn't officially in the game yet, sorry. Wasn't really anywhere appropriate to put it in. Tentative plans for it in the second area.

2. Seeing as the game requires you to win or lose every time you fail to 'figure out the puzzle' I had to fight a lot before I started save scumming. That's all well and good in it's own right but I started to encounter all of the same messages pretty fast and then I just started spamming erotic attacks as fast as possible and it made parts of the game bogged down in tedious fits of 'Just cum already.....'.
Yeah, I feel like the tediousness of the combat isn't doing the game any favours. Likely need to redesign that part.

And the only bug I ever really encountered on my personal run(s) was that sometimes when going to quickly I'd encounter an enemy as I'm switching rooms or something and the combat screen would pop up with the enemy portrait visible but with no combat options. I found out through randomly clicking that even though it was displaying combat, I was just on the map (that I couldn't see) and it would resolve itself with enough random clicking since it would pop up with another enemy eventually. This MOSTLY happened when going to the 'special room' after surprising Nellie so that she's the random enemy that pops up.
Thanks, should be fixed I think.

All in all, I'm keeping watch on Lust Doll AND Elf Jail now in case you update it or expand on it in the future. As always, I love your work even though I'm usually not the type to ever post. Thanks for all you've done and what you're going to do!
Thanks, I'm happy to get your feedback! I'll do what I can.

Thanks for saying so! It's pretty good for when I need an action that isn't serviced by the main options.

Don't you have to make her cum with the hitachi wand that she dropped? That's what he's talking about.

If you jump her when she's playing with the captive BEFORE she pulls it out, she doesn't drop it as she flees and thus you can't beat her.

Maybe?
You can definitely beat her without it.

Anyway, the mechanical hands didn't do jack to me. It says they 'can't feel your weight' and they drop you right away. Kinda feels like there's a whole sex scene missing.
I'll check into it. Maybe I need to increase the criteria for getting free from it.

Also, I never saw the strap-on scene or most of Nellie's scenes, since she just spams chokehold over and over, or the whip.

She never seems to go for any kind of restraint.
Weird. It could just be random chance I suppose. If you set binding to often, she should have a one in three chance of attempting to bind (though she won't bind you without your spreader bars unless you're in a room with a triangle horse)

Does it? I don't think I used it much. Tease at the door and then restraint for nellie.

Then again, I skipped most random encounters. Do they have context actions in them?
The random encounters don't, I don't think. It's just a useful tool for adding some extra options as needed. It's actually something I'd like to put into Lust Doll whenever the MV port happens.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Was the curse changed in Lust Doll? I just got it from the temple but she doens't seem to have megaboobs (started with large, they don't seem any bigger) and she wasn't lactating until I got stung by the bug-thing.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think what might be happening is you're struggling free in one shot? Or, I need to check that I'm resetting the criteria for getting free there...
On this,I tried struggling, fighting, waiting and surrendering. All result in instant freedom.

I actually assumed from the wording that it's supposed to let you free when you surrender, because it detects through weight and motion sensors, so when you stop struggling, it thinks you're gone or unconcious, which would be a nice little twist.
It doesn't work at all though. You're instantly dropped.

~Edit: Just started a new game to try out the bug again and i realised that if you leave the 'feet' option off, then her feet have little censor blocks over them.
Cute.

I did get the binding scene almost mmidiately on this new game, but I kinda suspect it has to do with the game not rechecking when your restraints are put back on after sleep/capture. I removed them the first time, then never got the leg-lift scene again. could that be the issue?

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have battled Nellie in all 3 rooms with triangle horses multiple times, with Binding kink set to often and everything other kink on (not that many kinks can be turned off), but I have yet to get the triangle horse scene shown in https://ulmf.org/threads/indivi-lust-doll.6958/post-1027602). She keeps using the choke hold and riding crop most of the time. Is there any other requirement, or is there a bug here?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have battled Nellie in all 3 rooms with triangle horses multiple times, with Binding kink set to often and everything other kink on (not that many kinks can be turned off), but I have yet to get the triangle horse scene shown in https://ulmf.org/threads/indivi-lust-doll.6958/post-1027602). She keeps using the choke hold and riding crop most of the time. Is there any other requirement, or is there a bug here?
You must have an orgasm first (in the area where the bondage horse is at)... She will take you there if you're still recovering from the orgasm... At least that's what happens at my playthrough...

eleniak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know it's a pretty minor thing in the overall scheme of things, but it really annoys me when I get in a random encounter on the tiles that transition to the next area and then have to step back off and onto the arrows again to change rooms. I would personally really appreciate it if you would disable encounters on those tiles in future games.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Was the curse changed in Lust Doll? I just got it from the temple but she doens't seem to have megaboobs (started with large, they don't seem any bigger) and she wasn't lactating until I got stung by the bug-thing.
The curse actually doesn't give you megaboobs (megaboobs actually got put in after the curse)

On this,I tried struggling, fighting, waiting and surrendering. All result in instant freedom.

I actually assumed from the wording that it's supposed to let you free when you surrender, because it detects through weight and motion sensors, so when you stop struggling, it thinks you're gone or unconcious, which would be a nice little twist.

It doesn't work at all though. You're instantly dropped.

~Edit: Just started a new game to try out the bug again and i realised that if you leave the 'feet' option off, then her feet have little censor blocks over them.

Cute.

I did get the binding scene almost mmidiately on this new game, but I kinda suspect it has to do with the game not rechecking when your restraints are put back on after sleep/capture. I removed them the first time, then never got the leg-lift scene again. could that be the issue?
Hmmm, that's weird. Well, I'm planning to fully redesign this game anyways, so I'll try to be more careful with it then.

And yeah XD

That should be sufficient to activate it. I'm not sure there were any bug fixes involving it, but just in case, make sure you're playing the latest version?

I know it's a pretty minor thing in the overall scheme of things, but it really annoys me when I get in a random encounter on the tiles that transition to the next area and then have to step back off and onto the arrows again to change rooms. I would personally really appreciate it if you would disable encounters on those tiles in future games.
Thanks yeah. This should be fixed in the most recent version.

Crazy Li

Reputation score
I must be an idiot, but I can't get very far in this game without getting stuck. A lot of the rooms seem to be dead ends that lead to nowhere/nothing? I found one lock to pick to proceed and that was fine, letting me go up some stairs... but then in the room they lead to, there's another 2 doors (1 leading to a bathroom and one to another dead end) and then another lock that requires 6 Nimble to pick... at that point, I'm stuck since I only have the starting 4 Nimble and can't figure out how to build it. I don't see any other ways to go or things to do either. On VERY rare occasion, a fight gives me +1 Nimble but even after fighting like 30 battles, I still have 16 points left to get to level 5, much less 6... so that doesn't seem practical. I hope I'm not expected to grind for hours for the chance level up in Nimble just to make it past the first few screens... I know that can't be the case, so I'm acknowledging that I'm probably dumb and missing something... I just can't figure out what x.x

Last edited:

LoveTentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Elf game is certainly very promising. I liked more puzzle-oriented approach and the artwork is even more impressive than your previous works. Also, good job with unique dialogue when you want to be clever with naming the character - small things like that really add to the experience.

The last part of the game is pretty brutal though. I know that you plan to remake the game, so allow me to just point something out for reference. Most importantly, there is no way to manage your lust reliably aside from climaxing in battle. And it's ill-advised to attempt that more than once due to limited HP recovery options (and outright equals defeat when Nellie becomes the only encounter for some reason). None of the issues above would be too problematic on their own, I'd even consider them a fair challenge, but all combined together give you no room for mistakes, so you have to Groundhog Day your way through the whole thing.

All in all, another project of yours I'm looking forward to. It's pretty good already and I know that it will only get better from now on.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The curse actually doesn't give you megaboobs (megaboobs actually got put in after the curse)
So what does the curse do? And what grants Megaboobs, for that matter?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I must be an idiot, but I can't get very far in this game without getting stuck. A lot of the rooms seem to be dead ends that lead to nowhere/nothing? I found one lock to pick to proceed and that was fine, letting me go up some stairs... but then in the room they lead to, there's another 2 doors (1 leading to a bathroom and one to another dead end) and then another lock that requires 6 Nimble to pick... at that point, I'm stuck since I only have the starting 4 Nimble and can't figure out how to build it. I don't see any other ways to go or things to do either. On VERY rare occasion, a fight gives me +1 Nimble but even after fighting like 30 battles, I still have 16 points left to get to level 5, much less 6... so that doesn't seem practical. I hope I'm not expected to grind for hours for the chance level up in Nimble just to make it past the first few screens... I know that can't be the case, so I'm acknowledging that I'm probably dumb and missing something... I just can't figure out what x.x
You're in the tutorial arae. It can be kinda hard to read the map to start with, since nothing is really labled and it's all squares, but once you get the jist of it you can see that this is supposed to be a desk, and this is probably a ceiling pillar, ect.

That said, the nimble block thing is requiring a stat-boost. There's something nearby that can be interacted with that changes your character's mood, which gives a +/- 50% to specific stats. The one in the tutorial area can double your nimble stat, (Focused, maybe?) to allow you to get through the locked door.

I guess it's trying to tutorial using moods to meet stat-checks instead of just mindlessly grinding, but it's not well explained and moods are very easy to ignore in the rest of the game, even though they can save you a lot of time.

TLDR: solve the jigsaw in the next room to double your NIM stat until the next time you sleep. Then you can pick the lock to leave the lab.

When you reach New Ark City, you can stack moods in the library. Once you've worked out which book grants which mood, and what they all do you can boost some of your stats by like, 400%.
They last until you next sleep, and you can have like ten different moods going at a time, but you'll probably end up boosting and lowering the same stat with contradictory moods, so... if you want to boost your Nimble for something later (like another locked door in the milk shop) save in the library and experiment to see which books boost what, then stack all the ones you need to minmax your Nimble at the expense of everything else.

SENSE is another stat that you need at a certain level for plot reasons, so finding out how to stack that is useful too.

Or just grind I guess. Energy drinks and the gym let you grind physical stats all day, and you gain Sense every time you explore the wasteland.

Crazy Li

Reputation score
Well I did do the jigsaw and gained the focused trait... thought I tried the lock after that. Not sure what went wrong. I was sure I tried that exact solution but was denied? Maybe I screwed up somehow, so I'll try again...

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That should be sufficient to activate it. I'm not sure there were any bug fixes involving it, but just in case, make sure you're playing the latest version?
I am using the current version (1.4). Binding is set to often, and nothing is turned off. Even after my character climaxes, she never tries to use a triangle horse against me. If I bring the specific key to the specific room and pick the proper Context action when she isn't vulnerable, she hints at the scene's existence, but even then if I climax during battle, she never bothers to do that kind of action.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I am using the current version (1.4). Binding is set to often, and nothing is turned off. Even after my character climaxes, she never tries to use a triangle horse against me. If I bring the specific key to the specific room and pick the proper Context action when she isn't vulnerable, she hints at the scene's existence, but even then if I climax during battle, she never bothers to do that kind of action.
Same here

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Elf game is certainly very promising. I liked more puzzle-oriented approach and the artwork is even more impressive than your previous works. Also, good job with unique dialogue when you want to be clever with naming the character - small things like that really add to the experience.

The last part of the game is pretty brutal though. I know that you plan to remake the game, so allow me to just point something out for reference. Most importantly, there is no way to manage your lust reliably aside from climaxing in battle. And it's ill-advised to attempt that more than once due to limited HP recovery options (and outright equals defeat when Nellie becomes the only encounter for some reason). None of the issues above would be too problematic on their own, I'd even consider them a fair challenge, but all combined together give you no room for mistakes, so you have to Groundhog Day your way through the whole thing.

All in all, another project of yours I'm looking forward to. It's pretty good already and I know that it will only get better from now on.
Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear what you liked about the game. And yeah, definitely some big balancing issues. For the redesign, thinking I'll likely just have both HP and lust be represented by one bar, which should make it a lot easier to manage.

So what does the curse do? And what grants Megaboobs, for that matter?
Curse will enlarge your boobies up to the size before mega boobs, and cause you to lactate.

for megaboobs, this is required:
- 10 000 credits
- Max boobsize before megaboobs
- Must've seen megaboobs during Linda's shadow pendant scene
- Must have megaboobs transformation shrine activated in Inner Sanctum
- Then go to succubus tower's body workshop

Same here
geez, weird. Not sure why it works for some people, and not others... Just to check, which version of the game are you two playing? As in Windows, android, etc.

Crazy Li

Reputation score
I did eventually make it out and to town BTW. Dunno what I did wrong the first time. Now I just gotta wander around and figure out what I'm gonna do. I'm not good with open world games even though I appreciate their concept. I just tend to feel lost with too many options and no direction xP not a slight against this game at all though because the open worldness is one of the things that really makes this game unique and sets it apart. That and the create-a-character system which I really love. Being able to customize characters in anything is great to me and this is a pretty complex and comprehensive system considering how much work it has to be to manage all these variables.

Ironically, this game reminds me a lot about an idea I had several years back that I couldn't ever execute on. While my game was not open world nor sported a create-a-character system (rather, it had a set of 7 pre-designed characters you could choose from, some male, some female), I had a similar idea to approaching battles. Both player and enemy had both HP and Arousal and you could use attacks targeting either one to obtain victory (or be defeated if the enemy got you). There were many different pieces of clothing that served as your equipment, raising your resistance to both physical and sexual attacks. Some enemies could steal or destroy pieces of clothing as well. I also planned for certain pieces of clothing to block certain attacks, which is why the stripping mechanic was important in my idea. For example, something like pants or even panties would block an enemy from fingering the player until out of the way.

Unfortunately, it was too ambitious for me to pull off, so at the advice of a friend, I switched gears to a simplified version of the concept (which I still haven't made much progress on either). Rather than both types of attacks both ways, my latest attempt involves players having to do physical attacks to knock out assailants and all the assailants doing sexual attacks to arouse the player.

Still, it's funny to see some similarities in the battle system to my original idea and considering I had to abandon it, really cool since now I can experience what that idea would have been like in execution. So I guess thank you for executing on a concept that I couldn't! :D