What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

Dieyousei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

so how do you get to the island I see a painting in the gallery but I can't get by the people.
I'll give a hint as to how I did it. In the gallery where you pay 100 credits to get in, there's an area that looks blocked off but there's one block different from the rest. Walk through it and mess around there and trigger an event. After the event, there should be a new event trigger square in the painting room.

Axato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sounds interesting, I'm downloading it right now

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In the middle of nine...
As you've probably noticed, that particular riddle trail is about remembering places you've already been.

Where is there a set of nine things?

how works the pregnancy?
In r15.1, nothing checks whether that Shrine is enabled, so I don't think there's any content for that fetish yet.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As you've probably noticed, that particular riddle trail is about remembering places you've already been.

In r15.1, nothing checks whether that Shrine is enabled, so I don't think there's any content for that fetish yet.
The pregnancy Fetish seems to only modify the options for the bad end upon losing the final Mistyra battle (the one that unlocks parasite ability)

As for the riddle, I have a few different hints to give, depending on how much info people want.

Choose a spoiler according to how much you want to know:

Relatively small hint:
The 'nine' is a 3 x 3 arrangement.
Pretty big hint:
The item is in the Transylvania/Graveyard/Crypt/Manor area of the game.
Exact location:
The item is found by checking the center grave of a 3x3 set of graves near the beginning of the Transylvania Graveyard.

For those who could use a hint about starting the riddle trail:
If you unlocked the Island, you have already been where the first riddle is. (Not the Island)

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah that's what I've been trying to remember :D Got the other ones.

Edit: Nevermind found it.

Last edited:

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm having an issue with the Counterfeit passes - I can't buy any. No one in the black market is selling them.

Anyone know what I'm missing? I've checked all the vendors on this screen.

Attachments

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They won't offer to sell you one until your character knows where Fawn's disappeared to.

(edit to merge)
The pregnancy Fetish seems to only modify the options for the bad end upon losing the final Mistyra battle (the one that unlocks parasite ability)
Oh, I see. Rather than directly testing the switch there's a helper script that tests the switch. Seems a little roundabout to me, but whatever.

In any case, that event is the only place this test happens in r15.1

Last edited:

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They won't offer to sell you one until your character knows where Fawn's disappeared to.

(edit to merge)
Oh, I see. Rather than directly testing the switch there's a helper script that tests the switch. Seems a little roundabout to me, but whatever.

I knew where Fawn was, and it still wouldn't sell them to me. Apparently I had to do something to make the dialog in the Torture Rack pop up a decision box, and THEN they'd start selling me passes.

New question - where's the Ovi content? I saw it mentioned in a patch note about a bad end, but I don't know where it is. I'm guessing it's either the Harpies or the Bug in the forest, but I don't really know.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I knew where Fawn was, and it still wouldn't sell them to me. Apparently I had to do something to make the dialog in the Torture Rack pop up a decision box, and THEN they'd start selling me passes.
I guess it's a little roundabout, but from a narrative perspective I think it works better this way. Her plot is a series of nice little scenes that tie into each other...
11: piss her off in her apartment
12: bdsm scene gone bad
13: leave your apartment
14: wait for her at her apartment door
15: ask at the bdsm club. The BDSM club host will only tell you that she's up in UNA if you've done the previous step.
Only then can you buy the passes.

New question - where's the Ovi content?
swpkmn answered this.
Lose the fight against Mistyra when you are standing before the Origin.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

that sounds hilarious:rolleyes:
It was certainly something...

Love the new island area, but I kind of wish the footjobs would have a little more priority.
During the matches footjobs were extremely RARE! I only ask that it happens more often during the matches.

Example: If foot wear is removed then the chances of foot play become much higher.
Hmm, I could attempt to skew NPC actions based on what you do (a.k.a. you do a lot of foot related actions = them doing the same)

Sounds interesting, I'm downloading it right now
Sounds good, have fun!

(edit to merge)

Yes, there's only one preggers/oviposition event currently.

Hahaha, yeah as an aside, the reason for the helper script is because it's faster for me to reference certain switches by keywords rather than have to hunt them down in a list.

I guess it's a little roundabout, but from a narrative perspective I think it works better this way. Her plot is a series of nice little scenes that tie into each other...
11: piss her off in her apartment
12: bdsm scene gone bad
13: leave your apartment
14: wait for her at her apartment door
15: ask at the bdsm club. The BDSM club host will only tell you that she's up in UNA if you've done the previous step.
Only then can you buy the passes.

swpkmn answered this.
Lose the fight against Mistyra when you are standing before the Origin.
Most people tend to forget about step 14, especially on a NG+.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hahaha, yeah as an aside, the reason for the helper script is because it's faster for me to reference certain switches by keywords rather than have to hunt them down in a list.
RPGMaker's programming environment is pretty awful.

I wonder if someone's already written a nice purely keyboard driven event editor.

LoveTentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having hard time winning at the island - does increasing some stats work and do other contestant have weak points I should be looking for?

Also, I found out what's that dream sequence from before about. You sick motherfucker (jk love you).

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I was at the Island for the first time and a line of text caught my eye as it referred to
Cassie's ample breast
and I don't think those words can be used to describe her :D

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm having an issue with the Counterfeit passes - I can't buy any. No one in the black market is selling them.

Anyone know what I'm missing? I've checked all the vendors on this screen.
First of all you must take the "quest": after Fawn get her revenge she'll go back to upper Ark. Then you should talk with the other girls on the club that they tell you to buy pass on the market. Then you can buy it

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

First of all you must take the "quest": after Fawn get her revenge she'll go back to upper Ark. Then you should talk with the other girls on the club that they tell you to buy pass on the market. Then you can buy it
A NPC in the slums will look at the passes for you and get rid of the bad ones. a bad pass could lead to some "jail" time.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A NPC in the slums will look at the passes for you and get rid of the bad ones. a bad pass could lead to some "jail" time.
He doesn't even get rid of the bad ones, he just tells you which to use.

jsmth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those who could use a hint about starting the riddle trail:
If you unlocked the Island, you have already been where the first riddle is. (Not the Island)
Is it the Gallery? I could not find anything in there nor during the day nor during the night apart from the Island.