What's new

Indonesian political corruption MEGATHREAD + some Trump too

Cappy

Reputation score
Re: Indonesian political corruption MEGATHREAD + some Trump too

First of all, what?

Second of all, still what?
Man, you are an S-Class cunt-nugget you know that? You aren't even willing to read about the political resentment he's expressing before you immediately start putting him down for "Whining"?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really that close to a civil war? Damn, sorry that have that much unrest :/

Good that they're starting up an agency to look into false information, and trust me, late January is fairly fast action for a government.
yeah, but 3 month latter is too long ...
even Indonesian who already spent a lot of time at Internet can't even notice which is HOAX or truth ...
(they won't even bother to cross check the information with the fact around it, and this also apply to some internet user)

much less most people who don't even know internet at all ...
and yeah, Indonesian people like that ... easily eating garbage from Internet and goes provoked ...
Not to mention this HOAX give Islam around the world bad impression at Ahok and Jokowi because they being provoked around and don't know what actually happen in Indonesia country ...

that's why I said it's too late, the situation almost at breaking point THEN they try to handle it ... fast and precise handling situation should be applied in all country ... not late like s*it like this ... :mad:

Last edited:

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow

Didn't know this kind of post exist in here.

Well I'm waiting for the Jakarta's governor election settled. With all the feud it's really pissed me off, although I enjoyed the day off from the demonstration. :D

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I haven't tried rye bread. I think in all my life, I might have had like 5 slices, I can't honestly remember if I liked it or not. Is it supposed to be healthier? If so, I'm willing to go back to it. (Though healthier for something that is just pretty much all fucking carbs is heh)

OP
super_slicer

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's some nasty stuff. I dislike it mostly because the taste overpowers most other ingredients and won't leave your mouth without some serious counter.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I mean that just depends if you like that taste though. I mean, pumpernickel is strong, isn't it? And hell, I love country potato.

OP
super_slicer

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Potato bread IS some awesome stuff. But I think typically when one flavor overpowers instead of mixing or enhancing that of the other ingredients people find it to be less appetizing.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Rye bread is indeed supposed to be healthier(at least compared to white bread). More fiber and stuff. I'm not a big fan of the taste either, but it's okay when toasted.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Rye bread is the best sandwich bread, imo.

Potato close 2nd.

3rd wheat bread.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Potato bread is a thing?! Learn something new...

Prefer a nice whole grain then pumpernickel and rye, when there's no artisan bread for the perfect sandwich.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

finally can back and access this site ...

also shitty news from Indonesia ... is there anyone who is "Islam" in here ?
there's a shitty politician saying that ANY ISLAM WHO CHOOSE POLITICIAN FROM OPPONENT SIDE DON'T DESERVE TO BE PRAYED IF THEY ARE DEAD !!

Praying the dead one IS A MUST IN ISLAM RELIGION and they misuse it for politic movement ... Jakarta almost goes into chaos because of that ... :mad:

OP
super_slicer

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You get banned for something or ?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You get banned for something or ?
I'm not getting any ban in here ... but it seems I get blocked by my provider ...
I can use proxy to peek around here, but I can't Log In or reply because of it ...:mad:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

have some other info ...
Jakarta Islam ʿUlamāʾ which support Moderate Islam faction get attacked by radical Islam follower ...
at first they took over his own Masjid, and then ...
they throw dirty oil at his home and bleached his car black ...
he report to cops but most likely he won't get any justice ...
yeah, Indonesian style ... :mad:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, these radical islamists, are they wahhabists/salafists, or are they an indonesian homebrew?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, these radical islamists, are they wahhabists/salafists, or are they an indonesian homebrew?
Indonesian homebrew ... FPI,FUI, ACTA, dll ...
they ALWAYS make ruckus when there's leader election in Indonesia country (because being paid so by certain candidate) ...
they being controlled by politician and money ...
as you can see, they even attack their own religion follower just because the other at politician opponent ...
Attack ʿUlamāʾ, rob his Masjid, attack his home, also yelling in front of Masjid to force them stop their praying at Friday noon just because there's political opposition praying in it ... should I mention about 10 people gang up and wound one Islam just because he support political opponent ? Or should I also mention they putting banner about FORBIDDING PRAYING TO DECEASED ISLAM FOLLOWER IF THEY SIDE WITH POLITICAN OPPONENT ? Should I also mention they gather mob from outside city and "praying" at Masjid ... but after that they trash A LOT GARBAGE at that Masjid ?

Anyone who live in Indonesia / Jakarta can confirm my words is true, and if you can read Indonesian language, you can read it at Indonesian Internet newspaper ...
(Ex : Detik.com)

no wonder there are a lot saying Islam follower get reduced in this world lately ...
ISIS, and now this radical in Indonesia (the country with biggest Islam religion in the world) and yet the follower of Islam attacking each other in here (just because being payed and used in politic scenario) ... no wonder they sick with their own religion ...

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, I don't doubt you. Religious fundamentalists fear moderate members of their own religions more than anything. Sad to see this happen.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

... no wonder they sick with their own religion ...

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, I don't doubt you. Religious fundamentalists fear moderate members of their own religions more than anything. Sad to see this happen.
nothing hurt your faith and heart more when someone from your own same religion attack you in the name of your own religion ...

note, there's stabbing at one of Islam religion in Jakarta by other Islam too ... because politic again (even after election over) ...
DON'T EVER USE RELIGION IN POLITICAL MATTER ! SERIOUSLY ! :mad:

it feels like cold war in Jakarta whenever real chaos might broke any moment ...
I wonder how long time must pass before all this heat cool down just because messy campaign ...

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

getting worse in Jakarta ...
it seems Islam radical start threatening other religion and race (Chinese, Western, Black skin, etc) so they don't fight with their own religion ...
tough that what they planned, the follower of Islam radical start picking fight with Islam moderate faction ...

any wrong step, wrong planning, and wrong words might cause bloodbath in Jakarta ...
of course the government try to lead peace talk, but it seems they also need to prepare hot lead bullet to solve violence in case it happened ... :mad:
might become like Irak / Arab perhaps ? Common Islam will be very disappointed by their own religion and start moving outside country or changing religion ...

as history proven, the cause of fall from any religion which the biggest in the world is by themself ... by war, corruption or even radicalism ...
BTW, Indonesia have the biggest Islam follower in the world, but start to get declined, mainly after this bad politic decision which misuse Islam religion ...

Last edited: