What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Interdimensional Travel Agency] [異世界旅行代理店] Flower of Ice Blossoming Under the Moon / 氷の華は月夜に咲く RE176069 RJ176069

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Play as a princess being forcefully betrothed to a horny rich prince who she never met with before and who has many wives as her dad was going bankrupt and used her expensive school fees as an excuse to guilt trip her into marrying.
In the end does she has no choice? Or will she pick up a sword and become an adventurer. Play as her and get gradually exposed to the perverseness of the real world.

This game seems promising even though there is nothing to indicate personal statistics. Try the demo out for yourselves. It is really satisfying even though i dont like big boobs. Ugh.

Released date was set to late dec 2016 but is actually undecided as he originally planned to release it on 1 aug 2016.

Late may 2017 as release date currently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [異世界旅行代理店] 氷の華は月夜に咲く (RpgVXAce)

It is really satisfying even though i dont like big boobs. Ugh.
*looks at his signature spoiler* Hummm I wonder why :p

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

mmmm, the previous game of that circle where not so bad, i will keep a eye on that one =)

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

Releasing anytime now. This or next week.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

thx :) i will keep track of it!

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

Sorry, now that i read his blog post, the date he set was just a place holder to push himself to the end of the year while in actual fact it is suppose to be undetermined. Of which no updates since aug in his site.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

and its delayed again....to may

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

its released now~

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

Random battle every 3 steps makes for a pretty piss-terrible game in my opinion.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Random battle every 3 steps makes for a pretty piss-terrible game in my opinion.
I haven't played it yet, but yeah there's no excuse for random battles anymore in this day and age. Especially when rpgmaker comes with a built-in system for mobile enemies.
The only people left that can get away with it are pokemon, but pokemon always had a "visible" system of where and when you could be jumped, usually in grass. It's why everyone hated caves and water; it turned into any other random encounter rpg when you were in those and it reminded everyone of how much they sucked. And even then, pokemon lets you buy repel sprays.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.03 and Always totally unplayable because you are still hidden errors in it.:mad:

After which you have some free hand you can go here but there is no exit.!

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im in some cave with some girl named Silvia and some eyepatch wearing dude. Silvia heals me and theres only slimes and a box, I see no way of progressing here.

EDIT: It was either kill X slimes or reach lvl 5.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The one who made this game really likes stupid looping mazes. It's impossible to go forward since the enemy encounter rate is literally every 3 steps it's some enemy.

Edit: Hooray... 10 minutes of running around aimlessly, running away from every battle, while using cheat engine to 5x speed =|

Last edited:

Fotirr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, u just need to use u skill 3 times

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

氷華舞円斬 has a ridiculous multiplier, but every use increases your Lust by 5
When Lust reaches 100, you'll get a debuff that lowers your Accuracy to 10%

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have full gallery unlocked? it's a pain to redo what i miss because of many bugs

anyone knows where to get the tentacles scenes from the CG? i can't seem to find the enemy or event in the game

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone have full gallery unlocked? it's a pain to redo what i miss because of many bugs

anyone knows where to get the tentacles scenes from the CG? i can't seem to find the enemy or event in the game
tentacles scenes need group with the guy wearing dark robe

v1.13 edit version

what edit :
  • change and delete bug in hscene room
  • last fight delete some bug
  • can change day if high lvl
  • if 1st play is true ending can get clothes in 2nd play change to any ending only
  • add little hints for true ending if 2nd play (school and XXXX)
  • 1 clothes change to little easy drop
  • item require for make clothes less then before

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyway to do a Virgin play?
How do you change her clothes? I got some different ones but i cant find anywhere to change them.

Last edited:

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyway to do a Virgin play?
no there is no way to get a virgin run since you are forced to have sex with some guy pretty early in the game it looks like you have a choice since there are 2 choices but in this case both lead to losing your virginity

How do you change her clothes? I got some different ones but i cant find anywhere to change them
uhh you change your clothes like in any other of this games in the menu but im pretty sure you got some clothes that are meant for partymembers you can recruit in the "Inn/Bar"

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, maybe all the clothes i got are for party members then ... it was annoying i had like 12 sets and could only equip the default ones lol