What's new

Introduction Thread

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Re: New Age Introduction Thread

I am thoroughly confused by what just transpired here...and if I've offended anyone I do apologize. I was drinking when I posted. Anywho yeah thanks for the warm welcome this is actually the first forum I've joined.
You'll find out very quickly that:
1) threads go off topic quicker than a three year old on crack
2) You'd know if you pissed someone off.
3) Drinking is A-OK ^.^

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

yeah, i dont think i've ever spoken to you gator when you didn't at least have a drink in your hand.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

It's not always in my hand. It's often on the desk. ^.^

conkerblah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well that's good to know and speaking of drinks, where'd I put my cup...

Cappy

Reputation score

it is part of the mantra here to go off topic, and you've not offended anyone we are just saying words.

except possibly for cappy, who was saying you may not get along with him as he is a stupid person with a big mouth who hates. which is fair warning.
Hey! It's ok for me to insult myself, but you're not allowed to agree.
Not cool.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i only insult if i love. thats why i like dark so much.

SerenityNow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Name: Kathryn
Screenname / Nicknames: SerenityNow (from an sitcom)
Current Country of Residence: United States

~ Real-life appearance ~

Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair length: Long-ish? Do you want an exact measurement? hahaha
Breasts: that's a little personal, isn't it? Use your imagination!
Glasses: do contacts count?
Features: do super powers count?
Height: 5'3"

~ Ideal appearance ~

Eye color: blue
Hair color: dark brown
Hair length: long-ish hahahahahaha. deja vu, yet?
Ears: two, please
Breasts: two of those as well! hahahaha
Tail: bone?
Hermaphrodite with Retractable Futa part: what's that?
Glasses: nope
Features: special
Height: 8 feet. Being short SUCKS!!!
Cyclops: one eyed? ew...
Skin: tan

~ Personality ~

Zodiac: cancer
My Fears: failure
Common Utterances: I overuse ellipses...
Is the glass half full, or half empty: am I drinking or pouring?
Bad Habits: I'm sure I have some...

3 Things I Dislike:
1) I dunno...? Ignorance, probably.
2)
3)

~ Favorites ~

Manga artist: what's that?
Other manga of interest: I dunno...
Video game series: I don't have a favorite.
TV Show: Of all time? Everybody Loves Raymond or Seinfeld. Now? 30 Rock
Anime: I have no clue...
Webcomic: Dunno that either
Drink: Cape Cod!
Shoe: tennis
Hat: RED SOX!!! yeah!
Color: Blue but sometimes green...
Music Genre: rock
Internet Meme: huh?

Do I...

Smoke: no. yuck
Swear: more than I should... :eek:(
Flip out and kill people: more than I should... :eek:(
Play Guitar/Air Guitar: nope
Knit scarves for orphans: yes! poor orphans...
Collect plushes, stuffed animals from the thrift store, and lots and lots of figurines: I have stuffed animals, but I don't really collect anything...
Resemble a otaku hikikomori in several ways, including possibly being one?:
Have furry leanings?: huh??? Like dogs and stuff? Yeah, I like dogs, but I'm allergic to cats. I don't like cats.

~ The Future ~

Can you see into it?: no...
Should Marty have gone back to it?: Who's marty?

Other Stuff

Reason for joining: Well, I've been together with my boyfriend for a while now, and I found out he's into this type of thing, and I don't know much about it. So, I decided I'd do some research and look into it a little and see if I like it as well! I try to be open, so I thought that maybe if I read up on things a little and try to learn about it, then maybe I can like it too, kind of my little gift to him! hahaha. I'm trying to be more open sexually, and learn new things. I think this could be a fun hobby. He's more into the games, but I'm not sure I'll get into those as much, or what I might like or not like.
Other random trivia: like what?

Notes: Um, so... I'll probably do more reading than anything, because I don't know anything about this stuff, but if anyone has any good ideas on things I should know or look at then that's cool too. I'll try not to annoy anyone with my stupidity, but I thought I'd just try to get into this stuff a little. Probably my biggest problem is I like guys, and a lot of this stuff is more oriented towards girls and girls being raped and stuff, and I'll sit there thinking, "haha. yeah, stupid bitch, she probably deserved it for being caught..." But it's cool, maybe I can get into that too, I dunno, we will see!

Thank you, everyone! I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Welcome to your first step down the spiral. Mind the gap.

May I ask, did your bf know of this site, or did you find it on your own?

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Gretting Serenity.

May I suggest you start off with the game, assuming of course that you dont mind seeing some explicit material. Otherwise any questions will be answered in a timely manner but if you want something that will actualy stay on topic those talks are best done in private as we tend to veer away from anything like that.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Glasses: do contacts count?

3 Things I Dislike:
1) I dunno...? Ignorance, probably.
2)
3)

~ Favorites ~

Manga artist: what's that?
Other manga of interest: I dunno...
Anime: I have no clue...
Webcomic: Dunno that either
Internet Meme: huh?
Have furry leanings?: huh??? Like dogs and stuff? Yeah, I like dogs, but I'm allergic to cats. I don't like cats.
Should Marty have gone back to it?: Who's marty?
Other random trivia: like what?
You could have just used Google for most of those things, although you probably don't know what Google is, either...

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Haha, "serenity now"...

Name thy powers.

It means having a penis you can deploy to penetrate someone, or retract to be penetrated/

Erm... No... lesse here...

The above chart is an illustration of various levels of "furry". As you no doubt notice, it is a hybrid of human and animal, and someone people find it very interesting in a sexual manner.

SerenityNow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It was a little of both, really... We've been together for a while now, and he just recently shared this "fetish" (if that's the right word) with me, and the game he showed me was on that site with the tank on it (I can't remember the name it was something weird but it had a cartoon tank), and it was demon girl. Anyway, so I looked into Line Marvel, and found this site that way. I texted him a little bit ago to let him know what I found and that I joined, and he said he thinks it's cool and he might join too!!! hahaha.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

...hahaha...

Pffffffffffffhahahahahahahaha!

Reason for joining: Well, I've been together with my boyfriend for a while now, and I found out he's into this type of thing, and I don't know much about it. So, I decided I'd do some research and look into it a little and see if I like it as well! I try to be open, so I thought that maybe if I read up on things a little and try to learn about it, then maybe I can like it too, kind of my little gift to him! hahaha. I'm trying to be more open sexually, and learn new things. I think this could be a fun hobby. He's more into the games, but I'm not sure I'll get into those as much, or what I might like or not like.
One piece of advice, watch out for our resident Incubus. Got a boyfriend? He ain't gonna care.
I love ya really, Inky ;-D

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

It was a little of both, really... We've been together for a while now, and he just recently shared this "fetish" (if that's the right word) with me, and the game he showed me was on that site with the tank on it (I can't remember the name it was something weird but it had a cartoon tank), and it was demon girl. Anyway, so I looked into Line Marvel, and found this site that way. I texted him a little bit ago to let him know what I found and that I joined, and he said he thinks it's cool and he might join too!!! hahaha.
Newgrounds. And welcome again. ^.^

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Now now everyone be gentle with her, we dont want to scare her away.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

One piece of advice, watch out for our resident Incubus. Got a boyfriend? He ain't gonna care.
I love ya really, Inky ;-D
Hey, that's not very-

D'awww, you really do care <3

And he's right, in a sense. I've never much cared about the technicalities of who's dating who, as long as they're interested. But I only go as far as flirting with people who aren't interested.

Now now everyone be gentle with her, we dont want to scare her away.
*opens mouth and raises finger, stops and considers for a moment* Alright Nu, I'll refrain from comment this time.

SerenityNow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gretting Serenity.

May I suggest you start off with the game, assuming of course that you dont mind seeing some explicit material. Otherwise any questions will be answered in a timely manner but if you want something that will actualy stay on topic those talks are best done in private as we tend to veer away from anything like that.
Thank you! I wasn't expecting such fast responses!!! haha. I just responded to someone else's comment, and by the time I had responded to that, I had 3 or 4 more responses. Thank you for that! Actually, Demon Girl is how I found this website. That was the game he showed me. I think he was kind of afraid that I might think what he likes is too weird (and it is a little weird to me, but part of that is probably just that I don't know much about it, and we tend to look down on things we don't understand. It's my goal to learn more about it and try to get into it. Maybe i'll like it too!), but he showed me that, and I did a little research and figured out the rest. I haven't played the game yet, but I plan on it!

You could have just used Google for most of those things, although you probably don't know what Google is, either...
Strong words from a self proclaimed "hooker"! hahahaha. You and I will get along fine... Go ahead and dish it out, just expect it back in return! I've got 3 older brothers. Try your worst!!! hahahaha

Haha, "serenity now"...

Name thy powers.
Mind control.... So watch it! hahahaha

It means having a penis you can deploy to penetrate someone, or retract to be penetrated/
Oh. Well that'd be weird. Kind of the best of both worlds, I guess, huh? I'm kind of ok with what I have now, but I guess that's rather practical! haha

Erm... No... lesse here...

The above chart is an illustration of various levels of "furry". As you no doubt notice, it is a hybrid of human and animal, and someone people find it very interesting in a sexual manner.
OH! hahahahaha. Ok, I'll go with less furry then! hahahahaha. That's a funny picture. I like it!

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Strong words from a self proclaimed "hooker"! hahahaha. You and I will get along fine... Go ahead and dish it out, just expect it back in return! I've got 3 older brothers. Try your worst!!! hahahaha
I don't usually bother with noobbashing, seeing how easy it is, but giving me a line like that and expecting me not to use it is either plain stupidity or hopeless ignorance. You should lurk moar. As for my worst...Are you ticklish?

Last edited: