What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

A save probably won't help your luck in getting the secondary stages.
My saves have 100% chance to trigger special stages on my side, so if that doesn't work for you, than there is something wrong on your side.

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just got the cockroach scene and the purple guy.
I'm started to think that the cockroach can impregnate the MC...
I mean look at that stomach when u see the purple guy scene

But, looks like its not going to be implemented yet :(

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anybody know a way to manipulate your "Ecstasy Sensitivity" quickly (ie. not using AFK tactics)? Or if your sensitivity persists through saving/closing the game?

I noticed that at 500 sensitivity, her "Ecstasy" pose at the in-game menu changes to a more exaggerated, bow-legged stance. More interestingly, at 1000 ecstasy her dialogue actually changes slightly.

Other than running the game for like forty minutes or however long it took to get the sensitivity number so high (don't ask lol), is there a way to save with the rating that high, so I could look at the special dialogue whenever I wanted (or to simply manipulate some text file or whatever)?

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm no good at hacking games so there's no way as far as I can tell.

If you're looking to see the different poses, some enemies turn her on faster than others. The shotgun wielders in the rat stage are the fastest, while Asser's fondling scene raises the gauge much faster than the forced blowjob (so escape from the latter when you can since it's not worth watching more than once).

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anybody know a way to manipulate your "Ecstasy Sensitivity" quickly (ie. not using AFK tactics)? Or if your sensitivity persists through saving/closing the game?
Sensitivity clears whenever you exit a stage, however, sensitivity increases at a higher rate the more orgasms Ayla's had throughout the game, and this is a permanent counter (to that save file).

Fastest way to run a high orgasm count is against rats. Not only does their lick attack raise sensitivity rapidly, when sensitivity is high enough, their mount attack can cause Ayla to orgasm 3 times.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double ecstasy in one insertion: roughly 800 sensitivity
Give up (plus dialogue change): 1000 sensitivity and up
Quadruple ecstasy in one insertion: 1400 sensitivity.

Ziganians (shotgun hunters in the abandoned tunnel) are faster than everyone else at raising sensitivity.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ziganians (shotgun hunters in the abandoned tunnel) are faster than everyone else at raising sensitivity.
Sure, but if your goal is to get her orgasm count high (so you can get her sensitivity high quickly on other stages), you're better off with rats, timewise.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sure, but if your goal is to get her orgasm count high (so you can get her sensitivity high quickly on other stages), you're better off with rats, timewise.
Sensitivity determines how quickly she orgasms. If she's at 800+ sensitivity anyone who humps her is going to give her multiple orgasms. Fastest way of raising sensitivity is via the Ziganian hunters (I timed the rats, they're slower at that).

Unless I'm misunderstanding the question posed earlier, I take it you're saying rats are slower at raising sensitivity but have a faster animation overall for insertion and ejaculation?

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Just so you know, if you use Cheat Engine and set the value type to "double", you can find the ecstasy level and change it. (for those of you who didn't see the previous conversation, apparently there are alternate poses and dialogue with absurdly high levels)

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

reached 9999 ecstasy sensitivity using the rat. lol

Sensitivity clears whenever you exit a stage, however, sensitivity increases at a higher rate the more orgasms Ayla's had throughout the game, and this is a permanent counter (to that save file).

Fastest way to run a high orgasm count is against rats. Not only does their lick attack raise sensitivity rapidly, when sensitivity is high enough, their mount attack can cause Ayla to orgasm 3 times.
err.... about this permanent counter. Did you mean ecstasy count in the status? :confused:

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey wessex or anyone else. When you translate a new update, do you have any where specifically where you mention which version the game is translated to?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

reached 9999 ecstasy sensitivity using the rat. lol

err.... about this permanent counter. Did you mean ecstasy count in the status? :confused:
Yes. This number acts as a multiplier in raising sensitivity.

OP
Wessex

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey wessex or anyone else. When you translate a new update, do you have any where specifically where you mention which version the game is translated to?
Well Whitsunday and Monday is coming up. Maybe I will have enough time to translate the new parts in the next few days.
Permanent counter is a hidden value. Every orgasm adds one to it. It influences how fast your sensitivity increases and if its under 20-30 or so then how fast your sensitivity decreases when you are idle. If its above 20-30 then sensitivity no longer decreases when you are idle.

Last edited:

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Permanent counter is a hidden value. Every orgasm adds one to it.
Pretty sure it's on the status screen as "ecstasy count". Or at least, it seems to go up with orgasms.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure it's on the status screen as "ecstasy count". Or at least, it seems to go up with orgasms.
That's not the one. There's another one that's hidden. You can't find the actual value with cheat engine, but each time you enter a new area, a hidden number there. It starts at 0 and increases by 1 every time your character orgasms. This number gets added onto the hidden orgasm sensitivity total at the end of the map (once you leave or win the map).

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty sure I posted a way of editing your save file to increase orgasm count/sensitivity in the old thread.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

My mistake, I had found a way to edit how much money you had.

Anyway, line 42 of [saveslotnumber]_1 is the ecstasy count