Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

A new post with Sylvia in it
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57307204

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
PLEASE HELP!

HELP! I can´t manage to play this Game . . .! I don´t know why but something changed in my Computer and now I am not able to play anymore! = (

What happens if i try "anyway"?

These two things: (depending on the versions) (older versions cause 2. newer versions cause 1.)

1. I come to the Menue (there where is writen Start, continue etc.) BUT then it´s like a Picture! I can´t move the little Heart (or what this thing ever is) or anything else! Nothing moves! The only i can do is listen to the music that plays in the menue . . . but nothing more -_-

2. There opens "THE" typical error message where I can choose to: Ignore, abort and etc. . . .

Please! Pretty! Please! No matter what I have to do or to install! I will do it! No matter what! I just want to play again this AWESOME Game! So please! Can someone help me? Q~Q

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: PLEASE HELP!

HELP! I can´t manage to play this Game . . .! I don´t know why but something changed in my Computer and now I am not able to play anymore! = (

What happens if i try "anyway"?

These two things: (depending on the versions) (older versions cause 2. newer versions cause 1.)

1. I come to the Menue (there where is writen Start, continue etc.) BUT then it´s like a Picture! I can´t move the little Heart (or what this thing ever is) or anything else! Nothing moves! The only i can do is listen to the music that plays in the menue . . . but nothing more -_-

2. There opens "THE" typical error message where I can choose to: Ignore, abort and etc. . . .

Please! Pretty! Please! No matter what I have to do or to install! I will do it! No matter what! I just want to play again this AWESOME Game! So please! Can someone help me? Q~Q
What's your OS version?
Give us more info on your side.
A screenshot will help too though.

Reboot first and make sure you have all of the files (The current version is more than 1gig)

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If it's not much to ask, the OP could have info on what the latest enemies are. That way we (I) don't need to read all of the comments to find out if there's a way past the cockroach horde... Just a selfish suggestion. Cheers

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What's your OS version?
Give us more info on your side.
A screenshot will help too though.

Reboot first and make sure you have all of the files (The current version is more than 1gig)
Os??? What´s that? The Game version?

Then it´s the last one (There I only see the Menue as a picture with Musik) = /

Shimura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A new post with Sylvia in it
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57307204
I can't get the image to load... it just gives me a never ending loading screen. I can't seem to find a fix for it either. Is there any chance you could get the image uploaded somewhere else?

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Windows 7 I never used or got 10 because it Crashed my Fathers Pc = o
You sweet thing. Having trouble understanding your post, your English is a little broken BUT I think I get it..

1. The game is played with the arrow keys, NOT the mouse. As well as Z,X,C,F,D,E and a few other keys but you use the arrows to navigate the menus and to move around in the game. Most games you'll find around here are actually keyboard based instead of mouse, so bear that in mind.

2. The game does error out quite a bit, its still in development and the problem with error messages usually can be because of a variety of things. Audio was a huge problem in the past for Win 8.1 users, but now the issues lately relate to outdated saves with newer versions breaking the storyline mode in some way.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You sweet thing. Having trouble understanding your post, your English is a little broken BUT I think I get it..

1. The game is played with the arrow keys, NOT the mouse. As well as Z,X,C,F,D,E and a few other keys but you use the arrows to navigate the menus and to move around in the game. Most games you'll find around here are actually keyboard based instead of mouse, so bear that in mind.

2. The game does error out quite a bit, its still in development and the problem with error messages usually can be because of a variety of things. Audio was a huge problem in the past for Win 8.1 users, but now the issues lately relate to outdated saves with newer versions breaking the storyline mode in some way.

Ähh . . . I know? I mean I actually never Played a Game with the mouse °_°

But now seriously: It literally NEVER works! That´s the Problem earlier I always could play it but since I changed "Something" on my Pc (I really dunno what) I was reforming and etc. It stopped working = / Now i never manage to go past the menue because ... well nothing moves! It´s like if I would have a picture of the menue and I hear the music of the Menue but nothing more = ( This little Heartlike Arrow or what this thing is (the one where you choose Start, Continue etc.) doesn´t moves The entire Menue is like Frozen = ( so please NO matter what I have to install or do just tell me what to do and I will do! I just want to play again this awesome Game Q~Q

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The other immediate possibility is that there's some other controller plugged in to the system. If it detects either a joystick or a gaming controller it will default to that. Failing that, it could mean your config file somehow was corrupted in which case simple delete the config.ini file in the game folder. The game should then recreate it after you've visited the config screen once.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The other immediate possibility is that there's some other controller plugged in to the system. If it detects either a joystick or a gaming controller it will default to that. Failing that, it could mean your config file somehow was corrupted in which case simple delete the config.ini file in the game folder. The game should then recreate it after you've visited the config screen once.
Sigh . . . = ( only because I´m a girl doesn´t mean I have no idea how the Computer works . . .

Believe me! I have this problem a half year now . . . I tried several dozens of things but something just doesn´t work something as "easy" as these Problems you are stating wouldn´t had been of any trouble for me . . . this is the reason i require Help! It´s something more difficult then just the Game Controlls . . . but since the Creator keeps ignoring me I dunno what to do I believe that I have to install "something" that makes my Lap Top Capable to run this Game (farter than just to the Main Page / intro Page) But i dunno What requirements this Game has = /

Besides for some reason Eroico, Kurovadis this other new Game of Kyrieru AND the Demo´s from Nekonomeme doesn´t work as well (same immobility Problem) BUT These all Games: Eroico, Kurovadis, Hounds of the Blade were Games i DID actually Played before so I dunno what it is but something Changed and This "Something" i have to change back = /

Shimura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sigh . . . = ( only because I´m a girl doesn´t mean I have no idea how the Computer works . . .

Believe me! I have this problem a half year now . . . I tried several dozens of things but something just doesn´t work something as "easy" as these Problems you are stating wouldn´t had been of any trouble for me . . . this is the reason i require Help! It´s something more difficult then just the Game Controlls . . . but since the Creator keeps ignoring me I dunno what to do I believe that I have to install "something" that makes my Lap Top Capable to run this Game (farter than just to the Main Page / intro Page) But i dunno What requirements this Game has = /

Besides for some reason Eroico, Kurovadis this other new Game of Kyrieru AND the Demo´s from Nekonomeme doesn´t work as well (same immobility Problem) BUT These all Games: Eroico, Kurovadis, Hounds of the Blade were Games i DID actually Played before so I dunno what it is but something Changed and This "Something" i have to change back = /
Have you tried manually editing the config file to change parameters around?

Shimura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Open the config.ini and manually adjust the options, or at least verify that they are set properly to run the game.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

see last issue mentioned in the first post

I finally did it! >.<

Now I only need an "good" translation . . .

Hmm . . . I dunno why it works . . . but i just kopied this: "Hounds_of_the_Blade20160103" (well all that was inside i mean)

And inserted it in this: "Hounds_of_the_Blade差分20160430" replacing all that was already there = o

Well . . . it works now? :D:confused:

So onto the translation ^^ . . . How I do it? = /

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The link to the translation is in the first post of this thread. Download and extract the translation. You will notice that the translated files are stored in folders which resemble actual folders in the game. Copy the files into the corresponding folders and accept replacing everytime. That should work.

Basically I go through every single folder and copy the actual files. I know that one can copy all the folders and the system distributes them automatically, but I experienced that the system can also replace entire folders instead of merging them with the substitute, resulting in the loss of crucial files. I don't know how you can make sure that the system merges the folders, that's why I take my time to do it manually.