What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

All you gotta do for that translation is unzip the file and copy & paste the stuff in there to the main game folders, telling it to replace all the files.

And if you're unsure of it working right, make a backup copy of the game, although it IS a game that has over 1GB of data. But you can delete that once you know the game is working again.

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I finally did it! >.<

Now I only need an "good" translation . . .

Hmm . . . I dunno why it works . . . but i just kopied this: "Hounds_of_the_Blade20160103" (well all that was inside i mean)

And inserted it in this: "Hounds_of_the_Blade差分20160430" replacing all that was already there = o

Well . . . it works now? :D:confused:

So onto the translation ^^ . . . How I do it? = /
This person reminds me of myself when I was on my first time in Forums xD
clueless me in the past~, yet it feels nostalgic.
Good times~

Give atleast a thanks to the author and the translator/upvote them.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All you gotta do for that translation is unzip the file and copy & paste the stuff in there to the main game folders, telling it to replace all the files.

And if you're unsure of it working right, make a backup copy of the game, although it IS a game that has over 1GB of data. But you can delete that once you know the game is working again.

Hmmm = / But why is it now so extremely Slow? Earlier it was pretty fast but now Hounds of the Blad is nearly Slowmotion = /

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmmm = / But why is it now so extremely Slow? Earlier it was pretty fast but now Hounds of the Blad is nearly Slowmotion = /
That happens when your desktop(pc/laptop) heats up and it will slow down.
Are you playing in a laptop?
Can you give us your system's specs?

Also, you can try zooming in.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It´s an Inspiron from Dell °.° . . . besides how do i do a Screenshot with this Lap Top??

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That meifa girl looks like the MC from nanocrisis but older and with black hair (the suit is the same but with different colors) (heck, she even uses the same kind of weapon)
It would be a very cool gesture if she turned out to be her, even if the past game was unfinished, taking it into storyline would be like boom mind explode

BTW: I downloaded everything and the save from a certain guy back there, and i see she appears in the scene rescuing aya from the vagrant, but they talk as if they already knew each other (which adds more insult to the injury, more epicness to the epic of her being Reika (that's the nanocrisis' MC's name) )

Am i missing only her introduction? Or does she perhaps have some juicy scenes too already?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doesn't the intervention scene explain the two female hunters are competitors with Aya more often than not losing bounties to the black-haired jackal?

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Exactly. They go way back but the battle against the Vagrant has been Meifa's first appearance.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I see, that's what i thought.
Well, hopefully we'll see her in "action" very soon, since the pixiv page has cg of her with our latest unpopular alien friend

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What's with the hate on the unknowns anyway? I think they're fine, their attacks could be more creative but whatever

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

OH! This Meifa Girl is so AWESOME! >.<
Can I play as her? Can I play as her? Can I play as her?
Please! Please! Please! (in Future Updates)

Ever since the Guy (or Girl) from Nano Crisis stopped working on Nano Crisis I wished that He/she/it would continue with it or at least add something (similar) to Hounds of the Blade!

BECAUSE: Honestly said I was always more the Gun Loving Fangirl, I would prefer an Awesome Gun instead of an Sword any day!

Just hearing a loud and nice BUMM! Lets my tiny Heart beat Higher! :eek:
So I would choose the Gun and Explosive Power any Day! :D

This is also one of the reasons why I LOVE RWBY! .^_^. (Specialy THE Ember Celica!)

Sooooo, what I wanted to say in the first place . . .

Wouldn´t it be awesome if Aya and this Meifa Girl would Team up and then we could choose everytime if we run the Mission with either Aya or Meifa?

Even better: If we "Suck" off the Mission (and get raped) then there could be a "Pre-Save" Mission in WHICH the not used Character

(meaning if we lost as Aya then Meifa goes and if we lost as Meifa Aya goes)

goes out to save her Down Rival, (Everyone that Played "Crimson Tears" knows Exactly what i mean)

AND if the second Character looses Too they get raped Together simultaneously!

AND THEN It depends if the Rescue Mode is on or not:

If NOT: Aya and Meifa get pair Game Over Raped together!

If it IS: Then Silvie will ultimately go out and save those two suckers . . . (after they got raped anyway . . .)

COME ON! Pretty Please?! >_< I would even pay good money for this! :D:D:D:D:D:D This would be SO but SO epic, that I couldn´t manage to describe it anyway! XP

Just think over it! Let it get to your mind! ;)

After all every Time when Rivals Teamed up in Fiction they turned into an Unbeatable Duo:
Like:
Ryu and Ken, Ash and Gary, Blue and Red, Tai and Matt, Mario and Sonic (?), ok! Sonic and Shadow, Naruto and Sasuke, Zorro and Sanji, Prince Zuko and Avatar Aang, Sheldon Cooper and Will Wheaton, Kakashi and Gai, Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, Superman and Batman, Goku and Vegeta, Popeye and Bluto, LOKI and THOR, Professor Xavier and Magneto, Detective Conan and Kaito Kid, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, Cartman and Kyle, Sherlock Holmes and Moriarty, yuga Neji and Rock Lee, Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka, Jiraiya and Orochimaru, Wolverine and Cyclops, did I already said Goku and Vegeta?, Tom and Jerry, Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba, Luke SkyWalker and Darth Vader, Asuka and Lili, Chun-Li and Cami, Bowser and Mario, I did say Goku and Vegeta did I?, Woody and Buss Lightyear, MAVERICK VS. ICEMAN, EDWARD VS. JACOB (Although I still hate the Movie), Stefan Salvatore and Damon Salvatore, Wolverine and Sabretooth, Dante and Vergil, Sereza and Jeanne, AND YES! GOKU AND VEGETA! >.<

SO! You see there are plenty of it and these are not even 10% of all there are!
But!
One thing is for sure: RIVALRY in the most cases Leads to Friendship! ;)

So please! You should REALLY consider it! = )

Don´t miss-judge me! Just because I love Gun´s doesn´t mean I am a sick Psycho that shoots at people! ;)

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I dont understand what the B story thing is. I run it (both on its own and merged into the main game folder) and it plays a short h scene and says bad end, then loops.

am I missing something?

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I dont understand what the B story thing is. I run it (both on its own and merged into the main game folder) and it plays a short h scene and says bad end, then loops.

am I missing something?

What do you mean? = o

What scene Exactly? If you explain good enough I may be able to help :)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, there are like totally worse characters, like the cockroaches, for grossness sake, or other's with more "meh" moves that are more popular...idk why.

And to our other hyped friend here...
YEAH man! I totally feel you there!

You know, i am more a fan of swords...but, back on topic, she could be a boss. All these kind of games, and even one you mentioned (dante and vergil) have that kind of boss who moves like the protag (The Assar was simillar in some ways also tho)

That gameplay mechanics you mention, too, sounds damn juicy!
I bet we can even let Sylvie in the action!

Speaking of which, in this game he's doing CG of most notable females, i wish he would have done of the glasses girl in nanocrisis, damn pretty

That rescue mechanic reminded me of RJ174983
That crimson tears game, is it sexy? It looks for the ps2 so obviously no H but it looks good neverthless (in that sense)

btw: rwby ftw, waiting for season 4 so bad !

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

am I missing something?
OH! Or does you mean the text I wrote? I thought you mean the "Standart" Hounds of the Blade like it is right now . . . Well my idea is like this:

1. You play as (for example) Aya. (Let´s just say against the fly´s)
2. Then you loose against them.

(3a. Currently (if you give up) there will come the Hentai Scene.
And After this Hentai scene we see Silvie with this Double XXL Minigun,
4a. Then silvie goes to save Aya - This happens at the Game "currently")

3b. But in MY idea just imagine that when Aya (since we choosed her) looses against the fly´s THEN (after the Hentai Scene) there won´t come Silvie - INSTEAD of Silvie there will come ähh . . . this Black haired Gun-Girl (of course not automatic)

4b. You will have to play as the Gun-Girl (You know Aya´s Rival) And your current Mission Will Swap to "Rescue Mission"
So you will have to find Aya at the Point of the Map where She lost
(Or perhaps the Map get´s even an Extra Place, like Lair of the Fly´s)
AND THEN you will have to kill all Fly´s around Aya + The ones that are (still) raping her and if you do so there will come "Rescue Mission Complete"

5. Then you swap back to the Air-Ship like it is after Aya get´s found by Silvie

WELL: This happens IF the Rescue Mission is "succesfull"

IF it is NOT then . . .

6. As the Gun - Girl (Aya´s Rival) you arrive at the point where Aya is still geting Raped

7. You fight against the Fly´s

8. You loose all health /or/ you get raped so much that you can give up (Obviously before you manage to free Aya)-(Because if you free her the mission is Finished)

9. And then: (While Aya is still geting Raped) And Gun Girl get´s Raped as long as you don´t Choose to "Give up"

So If Then you press "Give up" there will come a New Hentai Scene WHERE Aya + Gun-Girl get Raped "Together" By the Fly´s

Understood until now? Because now Come the Way you can choose yourself:

10. Depending on if you Choosed in the "Options" (There where you can change the Sound, Yukami, The Buttons and etc.)
So Depending of what you choosed There > (Rescue/ or not Rescue)

There Comes a different Outcome:

If you choosed there "Rescue" Then:

11a. After Aya lost in the first Run - And Gun-Girl lost in the Second Run (The Rescue Mission)
There will come the Typical (New) Silvie Scene:
Silvie: Oh no First I lost Contact to Aya and now i also lost contact to Gun-Girl!
Donald Duck Guy: Are "they" in Danger?
Silvie: I don´t know I will go and Rescue "them"! If something Happens to me then Laylaps (The Ship) is conected directly to me The airship will automatically Fly back . . . (you know this Scene already . . . )

12a. Of course Silvie Manages to Rescue them (Like it already is)
(Except if you can play as Silvie but that´s for another Day to discuss)

13a. And After Silvie Rescued Aya + Gun-Girl you are back at Laylaps (The Ship)

That´s all of it . . .

BUT IF YOU choosed in the Options (No Rescue Mode)

Then AFTER The Hentai Scene where Aya AND the Gun-Girl get raped "Together" (Since both lost)

There will only come "Bad End" . . . (Since you choosed NOT RESCUE)

. . .

Got it? I hope I explained it good Enough = o

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, there are like totally worse characters, like the cockroaches, for grossness sake, or other's with more "meh" moves that are more popular...idk why.

And to our other hyped friend here...
YEAH man! I totally feel you there!

You know, i am more a fan of swords...but, back on topic, she could be a boss. All these kind of games, and even one you mentioned (dante and vergil) have that kind of boss who moves like the protag (The Assar was simillar in some ways also tho)

That gameplay mechanics you mention, too, sounds damn juicy!
I bet we can even let Sylvie in the action!

Speaking of which, in this game he's doing CG of most notable females, i wish he would have done of the glasses girl in nanocrisis, damn pretty

That rescue mechanic reminded me of RJ174983
That crimson tears game, is it sexy? It looks for the ps2 so obviously no H but it looks good neverthless (in that sense)

btw: rwby ftw, waiting for season 4 so bad !

Thanks! Would Be Awesome if he does this Option! >^_^<
And it feels good to be understood and to have someone that want´s the same! :D:);):eek:

Poor Assar though . . . = / No matter If he wins or looses he dies anyway Q~Q

Well I was social enough to "at least" grant him a good Time With Aya before his dead XD
(Besides: Did he could get Her pregnant? He asked himselt the same and besides if he doesn´t count as Ishukan or was it Ishukun? Well then he did could get her pregnant ; P

Whus??? RJ174983??? What sort of Game is it? Looks Quite nice! o.0 :confused:

Is it fast? I do not like Games that move like Slowmotion . . . :(

To Crimson Tears: It isn´t without a reason one of my Absolute Top Five favourite Games! >= D

What I like in this Game? It´s an awesome Game where each Character (Chris/Cathy/Amber) can use around 5 different Weapons ranging From Twin Guns, and Hand guns to Heavy Blades and Knuckles to Twin Claws and etc.)

+ There are Resident Evil Like Grapples from Zombies, Cyborg soldiers and more

+ It is far from Slow, it is fast paced = D

+ It has an Dramatical and Sad Story (But it does have a Happy End)

+ It has this Rescue Funkion i already Explained

+ It´s stile is Anime like

+ a very nice Graphic (Not perfect but way better than normal Ps2 Games)

+ And all this as a Playstation 2 Game! I mean for the Time when Ps2 Games where created this Game was so awesome it can even keep up with the modern ones From Ps3

And each of the three Characters you can choose has his/her very own Character and Mind = D

Ps: RWBY Yay Ruby for the Win! How long does we have to wait though? = /
And does they do one Episode per month or all from Volume 4 at once?

Fun Fact: RWBY

There is an Anime, called Ruby. In the Anime is a Team, called Ruby. In the Team is a Girl, called Ruby.
NOW GUESS WHO IS THE PROTAGONIST???
AND WHICH IS MY FAVOURITE COLOR???
. . .
. . .
. . .
RIGHT!!! IT´S SMARAGD! :D:D:D:D:D:D