What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

Well damn, that Assar boss was pretty tough for me, now i see why xD
The use of the invincivilty frames of the walking 3 slashes to get closer to the enemies is about the most thing i do. The only skill i use, also, is the heal, that spin attack stroke me as very case-specific.
About that thing in nanocrisis, btw, i noticed i couldn't aim diagonally (down or up) and THEN shot, was it a bug? or am i the only one who can't do that?. I couldn't fucking beat the dog stage because of that

Oh, and moot, idk you man, sorry wasn't talking about you, what i said pretty covers all, tho, you can PM me if i didn't explain myself right somewhere

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I would like to see something along the lines of what El Fuerte was talking about, but saying so here is pretty much pointless since the dev doesn't interact with us. And the amount of work it'd take. Hence all the "hate".

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

What specifically?

I stopped reading the spamming child's first foray onto the internet a while ago.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What specifically?

I stopped reading the spamming child's first foray onto the internet a while ago.
Several stages of "fission mailed" - you lose, you play as Sylvie or the so-called "gun girl" and try to rescua Aya. Lose as them and you get another scene, then play as the other one. Lose again, you get a scene with all three of them. Yeah, it'd be awesome but it'd also take about 20 years at the rate Hotb is developed.

ahrimansiah

Lurker
Reputation score

So many updates... even when we though he have abandoned the game... but i just dont get it! why he wont add dogs anymore? did one bite him or something?! i mean common he had so much passion for dogs in nano crisis but here not a single hint even with so many updates

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So many updates... even when we though he have abandoned the game... but i just dont get it! why he wont add dogs anymore? did one bite him or something?! i mean common he had so much passion for dogs in nano crisis but here not a single hint even with so many updates
Updates? Nothing has happened since 4/30 but..
Perhaps the reason for the lack of dogs is that they aren't very convincing as a real threatening enemy, also they're surprisingly hard to animate accurately.

Though I say that knowing fully well we have bats, hamsters, and roaches. Personally I think we need more types of enemies that pose actual consequences for copulation (i.e the flies).

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think the Dogs in Nanocrisis were really well done, but considering that they had 3 stages of mating as well as two poses, it was six different animations to make for the developer. That's quite a bit of work.

Also, the game isn't really dead since it doesn't cover your specific fetish. The fact that he's been releasing new stuff every few months shows that this long of a wait really isn't unusual for this developer.

What I would like to see for the game at this point is some more progression as to what actually will be the plot. So far there's a ton of one-off events, but nothing really progresses the MC towards paying off her debts, or anything like that. When is the duck-guy going to turn on you?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What I would like to see for the game at this point is some more progression as to what actually will be the plot. So far there's a ton of one-off events, but nothing really progresses the MC towards paying off her debts, or anything like that. When is the duck-guy going to turn on you?
The last update has the duck guy actually use his connections to get you a very good bounty, but it gets taken by someone else at the last moment.

I'd say that counts as both plot development as well as refuting the notion that the duck guy is even intent on betraying you.

ahrimansiah

Lurker
Reputation score

@sgtbilco
I mean all the updates we got so far, which is many if u do consider the creator, hell im surprised he havent given up on this game yet!!
dogs arent real threatening enemy?!!! dude? u know they are best strikers and are used in police and sometimes even military units right? and in gaming it depends how to make them work, like in nano crisis they were really nicely made

@thswherizat
No one said the game is dead..... i did even pointed out updates...
I do agree about the dogs in nano crisis and thats why i said he had passion for them in nano crisis, he did put the most work and passion on them on nano crisis.

Talking about nano crisis, man i do miss that atmosphere... i wish he would continue that game too... the story and a bit of horror element with a gun girl did fit very good.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 18619

I think that the creator is already setting things with duck guy in motion. On his pixiv page (I presume it's his, it has quite some HOTD and Nanocrisis images) there's one of Aya being forced to give him a blowjob.

And I appreciate him posting possible future images of Aya getting nailed, with accompanying images of their size comparisons. He really does expressions right.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So there ARE plans for Ferdinand (his name according to Wessex) to betray you, called that the moment he showed up with a "proposition", since the last few pages have been off topic, is there any new updates to the lab and monsters?

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oh no no no no
he's so creepy lookin with his human eyes on duck face :(

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are there any female enemies? I know there a futa scene with that whole tester thing but are there actual enemies or more futa scenes?

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are there any female enemies? I know there a futa scene with that whole tester thing but are there actual enemies or more futa scenes?
Yes! Lesbian stuff would be A-WE-SO-ME! >o<

Reputation score

Nope. I can't speak for the future, but that one that you mentioned is the only one in the game at the moment. Unless you want to add the scene that happens when you leave the fly stage while still pregnant.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder why he doesn't upload his pixiv stuff on his website. Pixiv requires one to sign up in order to see those pictures.:(

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So there ARE plans for Ferdinand (his name according to Wessex) to betray you, called that the moment he showed up with a "proposition", since the last few pages have been off topic, is there any new updates to the lab and monsters?
Did he mention it from the trans thread?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Its an old picture, like from 2011

D

Deleted member 18619

Yup, I believe his pixiv is just full of concepts, some finalized and the rest unknown. Either in the works or abandoned.

• There's one of a giant giving Aya some vore, and another one involving a larger guy. The latter, I believe, may have been an inspiration (or a framework) for the current Ogre-like enemy in Daiga Woodland.
  • There's a very thin human-like enemy. Likely a barebones framework.
  • There's an GIF of Slyvia (or whatever your pilot's name is) getting nailed by the Cobolio, the goblin-looking gang member.

His more recent (the meaning of 'recent' in is context with his lengthy game updates, so yeah, take this with a pinch of salt) additions include two renditions of Aya's aftermath after she got fucked by the vagrant in the alleyway. One with a dirtied pussy, and one without. He also had another post for the one where she got fucked by the kids.

He also posted a GIF of Aya getting fingered by Assar which made it to the base game. This was posted on August 2015, which I believe is 6 months before Assar. But I may have gotten my dates wrongly.

If the trend keeps up, this may mean that Slyvia/Slyvie/Sssssssssss will be getting nailed, possibly as a playable character, in the future.