What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

Ghaleonc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

Way I think of Silva getting involved is pulling a megaman x type deal. Aya gets Captured. Silva comes to save the day Nano Crisis Style. But she lose. Well that one short vid. Would be a result. Least would be a nice feature

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody ever find a way to do this?
Well, there's two counters. One is increased every time she orgasms, which doesn't seem editable. Kyrieru found a way with Cheat Engine, though:

Just so you know, if you use Cheat Engine and set the value type to "double", you can find the ecstasy level and change it. (for those of you who didn't see the previous conversation, apparently there are alternate poses and dialogue with absurdly high levels)
Just open Cheat Engine, point it at HotB, set the value type to Double, and do the CE process:

Scan for an unknown number.
Raise ES in-game.
Scan for an increased number.
Repeat until you have a low enough number of results that you're willing to edit all of them. Check in-game for results.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

downloading Cheat Engine
Honestly I'm wary of downloading something with a name so ubiquitous as "Cheat Engine". I know that there's a legitimate one out there, but I have no way to identify it in a sea of "WOW CHEAT ENGINE CALL OF DUTY!!!" malware aimed directly at search queries like "hack cheat games" or whatever.

The first thing that comes up when I google "download 'Cheat Engine' is .

Is that the real one?

EDIT1: Man, it tries to sneak four different programs into its wizard. Shit be trashy.

EDIT2: I also have no idea what number of variables I should be considering "acceptable" to alter all at once. I still probably have thousands of values on the list, and it ain't shrinkin' as I continually scan for increased values while Aya gets licked by rats in the background.

Last edited:

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Honestly I'm wary of downloading something with a name so ubiquitous as "Cheat Engine". I know that there's a legitimate one out there, but I have no way to identify it in a sea of "WOW CHEAT ENGINE CALL OF DUTY!!!" malware aimed directly at search queries like "hack cheat games" or whatever.

The first thing that comes up when I google "download 'Cheat Engine' is .

Is that the real one?

EDIT1: Man, it tries to sneak four different programs into its wizard. Shit be trashy.

EDIT2: I also have no idea what number of variables I should be considering "acceptable" to alter all at once. I still probably have thousands of values on the list, and it ain't shrinkin' as I continually scan for increased values while Aya gets licked by rats in the background.
Yeah lots of independent software does scummy stuff like that. Did you try the tutorial? CE isn't too complicated, but some of the functions can be unintuitive.

textbook703

Reputation score

No, if only because the potential gains of mastering this program are nominal. I already invested like twenty minutes in trying to get this one game I masturbate to to produce alternate (but familiar) dialogue... Seems like a poor usage of my time haha

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

I already invested like twenty minutes in trying to get this one game I play with one hand to produce alternate (but familiar) dialogue... Seems like a poor usage of my time haha
Fixed that for you ;P

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

His latest tweets indicate a soon release of the next update. Stuff seem's to be done and one tweet gets translated by google into: "In until the next Sunday where you want to update"

Hellking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hounds of the Blade update its out

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the latest update. so far i found one new enemy with 2 animations and a 2 game over scene(first game over scene is if u lose to the new enemy after u save the new girl, 2nd game over scene is if u fail to save her.*will result in a game over even if rescue is on*) plus a scene with the new girl and the unknown. The new enemy can be found all the way to the right where a short scene showing aya and a horde of unknowns. once that stage is clear. u can go to the new area.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the latest update. so far i found one new enemy with 2 animations and a 2 game over scene(first game over scene is if u lose to the new enemy after u save the new girl, 2nd game over scene is if u fail to save her.*will result in a game over even if rescue is on*) plus a scene with the new girl and the unknown. The new enemy can be found all the way to the right where a short scene showing aya and a horde of unknowns. once that stage is clear. u can go to the new area.
A few points to add:

1. There is now a save point mid-way through the new dungeon. Clear three areas of the Walker monsters introduced in the April update and it will open up. Useful for getting a save to watch the game-over scene featuring Aya and Meifa together.

2. I updated from the April version and it seems one of the transition areas in the walker areas before the save point is missing a file. It's not major since selecting "ignore" in the dialog box allows me to continue without the game crashing.

3. The new Golgoth (octopus-like enemies) have three attacks: a shotgun blast, close-range claw attack and a leap attack. They do quite a bit of damage with their claws so players not intending to lose can either slash through them deflecting the gunshots or using one trick I've found which is to deflect a gun shot, wait a while for them to jump and then hit them in the air using the upgraded jump spin-slash move which has a good chance of killing them outright.

4. As mentioned above, the new octopus enemy has 2 in-game rape animations and 2 different game-over animations.

5. The message after clearing this version of the game mentions insemination/pregnancy will be implemented in future versions. Players who lose to the bio-organisms will need to visit Fio for treatment, just as Meifa did after she was rescued.

Last edited:

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A few points to add:

1. There is now a save point mid-way through the new dungeon. Clear three areas of the Walker monsters introduced in the April update and it will open up. Useful for getting a save to watch the game-over scene featuring Aya and Meifa together.

2. I updated from the April version and it seems one of the transition areas in the walker areas before the save point is missing a file. It's not major since selecting "ignore" in the dialog box allows me to continue without the game crashing.

3. The new Golgoth (octopus-like enemies) have three attacks: a shotgun blast, close-range claw attack and a leap attack. They do quite a bit of damage with their claws so players not intending to lose can either slash through them deflecting the gunshots. One trick I've found is to deflect a gun shot, wait a while for them to jump and then hit them in the air using the upgraded jump spin-slash move which has a good chance of killing them outright.

4. As mentioned above, the new octopus enemy has 2 in-game rape animations and 2 different game-over animations.

5. The message after clearing this version of the game mentions insemination/pregnancy will be implemented in future versions. Players who lose to the bio-organisms will need to visit Fio for treatment, just as Meifa did after she was rescued.
Thanks man, for point 5 i couldn't read japanese so i could not tell what the creator was saying

Kitin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

line 42 of what file do i edit to increase ecstasy count?

textbook703

Reputation score

The "octopus-like enemies" (which only visually resemble octopuses, and are otherwise just spiders more or less) can do the following things:

1. Golgoth (Aya grounded) cunnilingis (Aya is on her back with only her feet and upper back/head touching ground)
2. Golgoth (Aya grounded) raised missionary (Aya is on her back with only her feet and top of her head touching ground)
3. Golgoth (game over) doggystyle (Aya is on her hands and knees, other hunter is getting fucked in the background)
4. Golgoth (game over, must be alone; can't be done the first time at lab) suspended missionary (Aya has her legs wrapped around a Golgoth and is hanging under/in front of it, holding onto its front legs using her arms)

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(first game over scene is if u lose to the new enemy after u save the new girl, 2nd game over scene is if u fail to save her.*will result in a game over even if rescue is on*)
Not the first time users don't bother reading what's been posted on the same page.

textbook703

Reputation score

Not the first time users don't bother reading what's been posted on the same page.
You're right. I missed his message by accident.

You're abrasive.

(^^That wasn't an accident.)

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone mind sharing a save that leads to the new content?