What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

How do I get to this scene?
Fairly certain you have to actually let the maggot a hunter puts inside Aya turn into a fly. It may also help to have that fly impregnate her once it starts flying around. I haven't gotten the scene since it was first released because the hunter's rape attack takes forever and then combos into another sex attack, which also goes on far longer than I'm willing to stare at pink man ass.
But my memory is usually pretty good, so that might be it.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can set "takumi Times" to very low so that the assault animations don't take that long.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

and rescue must be turned off as well

Zandarth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello Good Folks,
Ive never had a problem running this game until today after I updated and redownloaded it for my new laptop. I have windows 10 and when I run the program it has horrible fps. It is sooo slow. Has anyone encountered this? I'm puzzled. Ive tried test running it in earlier windows os specs and everything.

Ghaleonc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello Good Folks,
Ive never had a problem running this game until today after I updated and redownloaded it for my new laptop. I have windows 10 and when I run the program it has horrible fps. It is sooo slow. Has anyone encountered this? I'm puzzled. Ive tried test running it in earlier windows os specs and everything.
Did you used the lower spec option in the game? Might help out.

D

Deleted member 18619

Can't seem to progress on the side story. Screen starts off black with some dialogue, but I can't seem to press Z to continue the dialogue. Controls like hiding the dialogue window works, however.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can't seem to progress on the side story. Screen starts off black with some dialogue, but I can't seem to press Z to continue the dialogue. Controls like hiding the dialogue window works, however.
The controls are described in the readme. Press enter to progress the story.

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello Good Folks,
IIRC, there was this bug before. You have to start the game with low settings, exit the game, then later you can change to high settings and it will work right.
I remember people with powerful machines needing to do this once. I needed to do this once too in a low end Atom machine. The game is very light, but with this bug some people think they need to play on low all the time.

Ricardo911

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if anyone is interested i know the easiest way to get the third fly hunters scene in the fly hunter stage get your health bar about halfway then let the hunters keep fucking her until her ecstasy count is over 1000 just set tukumi time to very few after it reaches 1000 hit q and give up and hit option c and you will see the scene tried it twice worked both times also set rescue to off

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You dont even need the ecstasy count. Just turn off Rescue Mode then let the hunters shoot you dead. Give up and option C appears. That's it.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what failed scenes are you talking about the execution scenes Oo? flys and maggots only monsters that has birth scenes right

Last edited:

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone upload voice packs??

pissudog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry about before........... Use this link

Enjoy ............. :D:D:D

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry about before........... Use this link

Enjoy ............. :D:D:D
o.o xD not disappointed lol

Last edited:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hay! :D

Something new?

The last thing I knew were the scene with the cobolios and Aya + Cyborg Girl = o

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's an Silvia scene with those zombie-like dudes in the rat&bat stage when you set "Rescue" to "Failure". That's all.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's an Silvia scene with those zombie-like dudes in the rat&bat stage when you set "Rescue" to "Failure". That's all.
Oh = (

I thought that there would be something with the Fly Level since everyone is talking about the Flies somehow = o

I´m still eager to see that neat Dragonfly someday: :D

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bad news.
It seems inue wants to stop upgrade this on gm8/gms, the next patch would be final patch of the current game engine.
Then he will try to learn Unity3D and remake this game completely again(That means it would be a very long halt, again.).