What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

Thanks for pointing that out, I skimmed the thread but apparently missed it. I wonder if we could get Wessex (or maybe MrMe since he 'reserved the second post for something similar to this purpose) to add it as a section on the front page? I'd be happy to continue refining the list and formatting it, but I don't have an early post for the thread.
Oh yeah, I forgot I was going to do that before getting POed at people being jerks.

I'll try doing a proper one this week.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Hounds of the Blade 31st July 2016 18:54 Not holding my breath since you ragequit at the sight of comments like these. Next excuse will be non-medical methinks.
There's always someone thats got to be a cunt :rolleyes:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

3 updates to HoTB inside a month? I'm stunned

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried replacing my 7/18 file with the new 7/30 download and my game does not work...it has blacked out spaces and the graphics aren't all showing up.

When I redownload the new 7/18 version, it works fine. Try again with the new 7/30 update and it's back to black screens in parts and the game just doesn't work....any ideas?

Windows 7 here

Ghaleonc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried replacing my 7/18 file with the new 7/30 download and my game does not work...it has blacked out spaces and the graphics aren't all showing up.

When I redownload the new 7/18 version, it works fine. Try again with the new 7/30 update and it's back to black screens in parts and the game just doesn't work....any ideas?

Windows 7 here
Use the current translanted from wexsex and the other guy from the last Silva dialoge? Maybe thats the issue?

pissudog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys,
I made voice pack for Meifa and Silvia. :):)

PS.
Original sound files from Mr Wessex. I modified some of them. :cool:

Attachments

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since I have not seen anyone mention it, the 30/7 update seems to only add one new failed rescue unless I am mistaken.

It is on the first level you go to from the ship (the one with the rats) if you go to the end you have those white zombie-like guys with rifles. Zigonians.

There is a failed rescue scene if you lose to the Zigonians.

B

bleahblah

Weird. After I applied Wessex translation patch, I no longer crash but I cannot trigger the new rescue failure event. Anyone able to upload a fully updated game to mega?

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry which one is the latest Wessex? Thanks!

Also...not sure if this happens to anyone else, but when I meet the Ogre and go to "give up" (Failure option), my game just stays black (ie never moves on)...anyone encoutner this too?

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yea, so it looks like the only time the Failure condition works is:
1. Cobolio Gang
2. Zigonians (Sewer)

I'll try to decompile the game and make sure everything is accounted for. I am experiencing a crash on the Orcs in the forest when losing. Everything else seems stable.

Edit: Welp, dumped everything and strangely I don't see the new failure anim for Silvia vs. Zigas, but I do see the older Silva vs. Cobolio.

Last edited:

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't see the zyganian new scene.

Downloaded the New FULL game.
Set to failure the rescue
Went to the garbage, killed some rats, plus bats, som zyngs... let them kill me, but they rescue me as always :(

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need to check the dates.

You need the full game AND THEN add the patch for the Zygians. At the moment the full game's last content is the Sylvia scene with the Cobolos. Inui will upload the complete full game later, apparently it takes quite some time to upload such a huge game everytime an update has been added.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

I'm playing on 20160730, but even with rescue set to failure it doesn't work and Sylvia rescues Aya all the time...

*EDIT*
Weird. After I applied Wessex translation patch, I no longer crash but I cannot trigger the new rescue failure event. Anyone able to upload a fully updated game to mega?
Did not see this, is that the reason?

Last edited:

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks.

Patched to last partial update and the new scene is ok :D

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

[...] And sorry, I have no idea about that bug either. When does it happen? On opening?
Yes.

Mostly a fail header code in the file (might be doing with japenese words in english windows?), or the file itself was corrupted when you unzip it.
But I downloaded it multiple times. Isn't it like astronomically unlikely for me to download a file and have it have been corrupted in transit two consecutive times?

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I heared there is a new Update = o (160802) or something like that it is from yesterday . . . but how can I get it? = /

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm playing on 20160730, but even with rescue set to failure it doesn't work and Sylvia rescues Aya all the time...

*EDIT*

Did not see this, is that the reason?
Same happened to me after putting the patch in. Though I wasn't sure if it was that or putting my save data in the new file, because it creates a sys file or something

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I heared there is a new Update = o (160802) or something like that it is from yesterday . . . but how can I get it? = /
Didn't see it on the homepage, or any news on the bbs.
Maybe it was the translation patch?

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nope = / I wasn´t searching the translation actually = /

Oh well I looked at the first Page but it´s no use since the first Page doesn´t seem to have it = P

TKNY

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So the no rescue thing isn't working. I've been gone for awhile and downloaded the newest patch but the rescue failure doesn't seem to be working.

Is there a reason? reading the previous few pages seem to suggest that downloading the translation stops it from working but I'm not running any translation.