What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active [Inui] Hounds of the Meteor

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
So... he's abandoned another project and making a new Hounds of the Blade type one then?

OP
Fenril

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
He spent over a year on the overhead RTS and couldn't really make much progress so he's going back to something he's more familiar with.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
So... he's abandoned another project and making a new Hounds of the Blade type one then?
Pretty much, kinda glad he ditched the top-down game. This seems more interesting and approachable

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I mention already but still impressed by how close to the original game he already is with an entirely new engine. NC and HOTB were some of my favorite H games and I hope he has more interesting enemies in this next project.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
I mention already but still impressed by how close to the original game he already is with an entirely new engine. NC and HOTB were some of my favorite H games and I hope he has more interesting enemies in this next project.
Ah is this in Unity instead of Gamemaker?

OP
Fenril

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, and I think that was another reason why he stopped HotB. I think he had enough problems with Gamemaker. Let's not forget all the issues it had with Windows 8. And it might have also been an issue with Gamemaker becoming unsupported? Maybe it was his version at least which is why he wanted to make a new game on a new engine.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not going to lie, I was about to completely ignore the new title until I saw him go back to the 2D platformer idea.
That top-down idea was alright, but it didn't have much room for potential as much as the original did.
--assuming this one doesn't get nuked as well.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Interesting. She's only "defeated" when she runs out of HP and her suit is completely destroyed. Otherwise she can still get up and heal herself to a limited extent.

Previously it was game over if HP went to zero, so the new build is slightly more forgiving.

It'll be a while before anything like a playable demo with rape is implemented, especially given the developer's track record of not finishing anything he starts.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I know I already mention but as a Unity user myself I'm still so impressed by how much he's gotten done in the time learning it. Really excited for this new one.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sucks that it's moreso GoR than just grab-n-go but I like that he's putting in experience with unity.