What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active [Inui] Hounds of the Meteor

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
1596619934217.png
So I downloaded the free test which was posted in July and this happens:
I start a new game and get to this dialogue where it just stops and doesn't let me continue, I can open up my menu but can't progress after that text. Any solutions that might fix this?

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Try re-downloading it, and also playing in Japanese text at first, and see if it's any different.

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's your system's region format? If it's not English (US) or Japanese, change it to one of those and see if that works.

Omega9111

Reputation score
Can someone tell me what was the function of the votes that there was once of which your audience would prefer, the character with her normal clothes or the transformation costume? The normal suit won but it is not that it can be used in combat and I doubt that it can be used as an alternative clothing, so what was it for?

Alvareon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 33885
So I downloaded the free test which was posted in July and this happens:
I start a new game and get to this dialogue where it just stops and doesn't let me continue, I can open up my menu but can't progress after that text. Any solutions that might fix this?
Your date format need to be in Japanese(Japan) for it to work beyond this point and it doesn't require japanese system settings in order to play.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Your date format need to be in Japanese(Japan) for it to work beyond this point and it doesn't require japanese system settings in order to play.
How do i check if i have japanese format date?
(Not having any problems with the game. Just curious)

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
The very first time I tested the trial it worked just fine. Got to the point where bandits came out to defeat me and uninstalled after that because I got bored. Now I wanted to try the newer test version out but guess this happened...
I didn't need any japanese localization for the first time.

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I don't have Japanese Locale and it works for me. I don't use Locale Emulator for this either, because it doesn't even show up for some strange reason when I right-click the Exe. You could try switching to it through just to see if it works. That's probably all there is left to try, and decent chance it will work for a reason no one can properly explain.

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The very first time I tested the trial it worked just fine. Got to the point where bandits came out to defeat me and uninstalled after that because I got bored. Now I wanted to try the newer test version out but guess this happened...
I didn't need any japanese localization for the first time.
The issue was discussed in the previous page. The latest update the creator changed the way assets are loaded, improving performance and lowering the file size but at the cost of added loading times and this new issue. It's something to do with how some regions treat decimals. It mainly affects European regions, changing it to either English (US) and Japanese region formats (Japanese to be safe) fixes the issue. That's why you can play an earlier version but not the latest (and future) versions.

Yeah, I don't have Japanese Locale and it works for me. I don't use Locale Emulator for this either, because it doesn't even show up for some strange reason when I right-click the Exe.
Probably because your system region format is also compatible. Changing your region to Japanese isn't necessary, it's just the easiest fix.

Omega9111

Reputation score
I know it is not important but what was the function of the votes between the transformed suit and the normal suit?

MasterDode

Reputation score
There's an update for the 500 yen plan on his Ci-En

" "

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does someone know how the free demo treatment is being done?
As in, a month after the paid update we free lecheers get it? Or after there is a new one? Or at random? Or never at all and fuck us ala guilty hell?

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does someone know how the free demo treatment is being done?
As in, a month after the paid update we free lecheers get it? Or after there is a new one? Or at random? Or never at all and fuck us ala guilty hell?
"Free leachers" get it 1 month after. That said, next month is the last update us free leachers will get, every update after will only be for paid supporters.

To people wondering what to expect next month for the final free update:
1. Boss for the tunnel level (have to accept Zetou's proposal for it trigger)
2. A H-scene if you're rescued and have too big a debt
3. The black screen glitch should be fixed

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do you know if the boss fight is repeatable, or if you can accept doing more with them?
It's a good sequence, rather long. If you lose, and return, they grin and make you embarassed.