What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active [Inui] Hounds of the Meteor

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
any walkthrough ?
You mean like a full on walk through from beginning to the current update? Or just the current update?

Quick walk through is. Play the game, beat the tutorial, win or lose against the gangsters. When talking with Laki you can chose to accept and give herself to him or reject him, after that you go to the labs win or lose, go to the pregnancy lab place talk to guy. Then you go back to dude who saved you. Go home and you should be able to select garage and then sortie for the cave level. After that you can talk to savior dude to change locks if you reject and go to sleep (sometimes you have to sleep twice) youll get a gameover cutscene of her being raped by laki and crew. (scenes changes on if you sleep nude or not) Go back to savior dude accept to change the locks and to play being in a relationship so she won't be targeted anymore. Continue talking to him and then you should be able to head back to the cave and go all the way to the right to fight the guys. Lose and there will be 3 scenes of fun times. Also, now if you rack up a debt with the girl who saves you when being losing in caves she won't save you and another guy will taking her body as payment.

Somewhere you have to visit the bar too and talk to some folk including savior lady and then you can view a scene of a cat girl getting a gynecology exam by a very eager beaver.

I'm a bit drunk so details are a bit vague.

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You mean like a full on walk through from beginning to the current update? Or just the current update?

Quick walk through is. Play the game, beat the tutorial, win or lose against the gangsters. When talking with Laki you can chose to accept and give herself to him or reject him, after that you go to the labs win or lose, go to the pregnancy lab place talk to guy. Then you go back to dude who saved you. Go home and you should be able to select garage and then sortie for the cave level. After that you can talk to savior dude to change locks if you reject and go to sleep (sometimes you have to sleep twice) youll get a gameover cutscene of her being raped by laki and crew. (scenes changes on if you sleep nude or not) Go back to savior dude accept to change the locks and to play being in a relationship so she won't be targeted anymore. Continue talking to him and then you should be able to head back to the cave and go all the way to the right to fight the guys. Lose and there will be 3 scenes of fun times. Also, now if you rack up a debt with the girl who saves you when being losing in caves she won't save you and another guy will taking her body as payment.

Somewhere you have to visit the bar too and talk to some folk including savior lady and then you can view a scene of a cat girl getting a gynecology exam by a very eager beaver.

A few details are a little wrong. After win or lose at lab:

Return to Zetou (savior dude), after talking to him go to the bar. Check the monitor a few times to see a scene of a cat girl. After the cutscene that follows you can return to Zetou for optional dialogue, but to continue the story go to your room. Go shower, leaving the shower starts a scene with Laki. Listen to his proposal and accept his offer for a scene, or reject him to skip it. Afterwards go to lab again and you can now access the shop. Leave the lab to see some public masturbation. Then go to the pregnancy lab to talk to the doctor. After this go to the garage to meet your talking motorcycle, and now you can go to the rock tunnel and fight enemies.

Go back to Zetou and tell him about Laki. He will ask you to be his girlfriend to protect you from him. Say no, go sleep twice for a game over scene for getting kidnapped (scene available clothed or nude). Say yes to continue the game.

You can go back to the bar and check the monitor again to see the cat-girl scene again.

Available to paid supporters now, available to free demo players next month:

After being Zetou's girlfriend, go to the end of the rock tunnel for a boss fight. Losing to normal enemies now and not having enough money to pay for the rescue also leads to a scene.

Newland

Reputation score

i mean for get all h-scene at the first . cz first i play hounds of the blade , i miss a lot of h-scene when i play it with my way till someone share any walkthrough . maybe this game need a bit walkhtrough too

halo17

Reputation score
Hello, when i change japan or usa (administrator region), i wait some time (10 min) but i have the back in black and i can't play the dialog is block at the red girl but i have access to the menuView attachment 34170View attachment 34171View attachment 34172, any idea? pls
I had the same problem. Kind people told me the solution a few page back. Change the "region format" in the windows. (Settings-Region-Region format). Reason: Some kind of bug with the date format

drassy

Reputation score
When i play the hounds of meteor, and defeat the girl, the animations stops when the enemies go to have sex with the girl (penetration), is because the game is a demo?

thanks!

Cum Commando

Reputation score
When i play the hounds of meteor, and defeat the girl, the animations stops when the enemies go to have sex with the girl (penetration), is because the game is a demo?

thanks!
The cut in unfortunately goes away although I wish it didn't as it's my favorite addition to the game. I don't know what the plan is but maybe if enough people want it the design will be changed so that it stays.

drassy

Reputation score
The cut in unfortunately goes away although I wish it didn't as it's my favorite addition to the game. I don't know what the plan is but maybe if enough people want it the design will be changed so that it stays.
It's a pitty, the battle sex animation was the best of the game, for that reason I thought it was only in the demo, if the game is like that it takes away all the best. What surprises me is that when I enter the test area for the new suit and fall for sex animation, it stops and I can no longer advance because it does not give the option to press space to continue.

Cum Commando

Reputation score
It's a pitty, the battle sex animation was the best of the game, for that reason I thought it was only in the demo, if the game is like that it takes away all the best. What surprises me is that when I enter the test area for the new suit and fall for sex animation, it stops and I can no longer advance because it does not give the option to press space to continue.
what you're describing might be a glitch actually, I'm not sure what the cause is.

drassy

Reputation score
what you're describing might be a glitch actually, I'm not sure what the cause is.
Well, it happens to me in all missions, in the first one when it's on the ground and the bug gets on top, the animation stops, everything else moves but she and the bug stay stopped.

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, it happens to me in all missions, in the first one when it's on the ground and the bug gets on top, the animation stops, everything else moves but she and the bug stay stopped.
I have this glitch too, but it doesn't seem to be a very widespread one (usually common glitches are brought up in Inui's Twitter or Ci-en). How's your PC like? My only theory so far is that it's a loading issue with low-end PCs. For me it happens every now and then, mostly with the Testers or the Stalkers, but not all the time. There are times where it runs just fine and I can't reliably recreate what causes and what fixes it.

drassy

Reputation score
I have this glitch too, but it doesn't seem to be a very widespread one (usually common glitches are brought up in Inui's Twitter or Ci-en). How's your PC like? My only theory so far is that it's a loading issue with low-end PCs. For me it happens every now and then, mostly with the Testers or the Stalkers, but not all the time. There are times where it runs just fine and I can't reliably recreate what causes and what fixes it.
is a dell lattittude e6420 with 8mb ram ad a i5

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is a dell lattittude e6420 with 8mb ram ad a i5
Hmm, yeah I have no idea what causes this glitch or how to fix it.
Counting myself I've only seen this issue being brought up 3 times. It seems to mostly happen with the Tester and Stalker enemies, though it happened to me once with the Thugs. Only way around it for now, until someone more knowledgeable shows up, is make sure you can "Give Up" (have 0 HP and 0 Energy) before triggering the rape scenes. You can still pause the game when frozen, so give up to proceed with the scene. It's a pity, but so far that's the only workaround.

Alkizon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Latest free update . Scenes are good, although not really much player's agency, yet I was able to beat mercenaries and heroine's path remained "clean" (however, for debts' case, they'll still behave according to script - boorish). Everything is mostly good, but still sad, because, as I mentioned, this is last free update, which means that can't really count on own participation in current discussion.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
New $5 demo is out. Pregnancy has been implemented. It sounds like only creatures will be able to impregnate her and has 100% chances to be impregnated on loss screens with creatures, otherwise it's only a possibility during in-game. He's only implemented the birthing side so no getting rid of it for now. After she gets impregnated after a few days of sleeping she'll give birth in which you have to tap the keys during labor. Afterwards there is a choice to capture it or not. If you don't then it precedes to screw her like in hounds of blade.

Also, a side note he mentioned that due to his ac being broke and mental depression he wasn't able to get as much done as he wanted, however he was dealing with being depressed because how much better other people's games was compared to his and felt the only reason people played his game was because it was free. He is happy to see that it's not the case as people are supporting him and he said thanks. Hopefully this means he won't lose motivation by seeing that people do enjoy his games.