What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active [Inui] Hounds of the Meteor

Cum Commando

Reputation score
Then again, us westerners see 40 hours a week as the standard for a full-time job. In Japan it's more like 60-80. Most salarymen living there pretty much stay at the office all week, except for maybe a couple hours a week. Even when they're off work they're expected to go out to eat with their co-workers so getting away from anything work-related is a blessing over there.

Anyways, anyone care to do a quick write-up of the controls? I'm starting to change the OP and I'm pretty sure I changed the default controls so I don't know what the default button scheme is and I'm unlikely to get around to checking tonight.
What the fuck, that sounds horrible

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Then again, us westerners see 40 hours a week as the standard for a full-time job. In Japan it's more like 60-80. Most salarymen living there pretty much stay at the office all week, except for maybe a couple hours a week. Even when they're off work they're expected to go out to eat with their co-workers so getting away from anything work-related is a blessing over there.

Anyways, anyone care to do a quick write-up of the controls? I'm starting to change the OP and I'm pretty sure I changed the default controls so I don't know what the default button scheme is and I'm unlikely to get around to checking tonight.
And people wonder why so many of this generation of Japs become NEETs.

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
I think this is a lazy behavior of the author. He is eager to promote the plot, but the details are not perfect.
Actually, Rena doesn't need to mention laki to Zetou,Therefore, laki was not scolded by Zetou,Laki won't attack her and introduce her to work.
The reasonable plot should be that there are two routes: ① you can choose to tell Zetou the truth and become his false girlfriend; ② you can choose to hide the truth and rely on laki for his help, but you need to be his real girlfriend. Laki can make Rena a performing artist or something. Whether relying on Zetou or laki, she can get money to repair the combat uniform and complete the task.
But the author should think that it is difficult to achieve,He deleted it.

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Happy to see the author still working on stuff! I do not blame this guy one bit for charging a small fee, gotta have money to live. In the extra's how is the pregnancy? or just elements in place for the moment?.....asking for a friend....

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
The pregnancy is great, two variants: allow the tentacle parasite to be born after 3 sleeps or get the doctor to remove it (with another tentacle) after 2 sleeps.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I wonder, will there be any Free Demo´s? (I´m NOT asking for a link! Just wondering if you have to Patreon or anything like that!)

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Last public update seems to be:
HotM64_20200814

Last translation:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
And how far is the not free one? = o
Right now they added another area with another gang group. There will be 3 options, fight, pay, or pay with body to get past their road block. Right now it seems you can only fight. They have 2 animations and a grope in animation which destroys her clothes if her crotch isn't exposed, if it is it's a normal finger animation. Also, one new game over scene which will apparantely have an extended route where she can escape or not.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Right now they added another area with another gang group. There will be 3 options, fight, pay, or pay with body to get past their road block. Right now it seems you can only fight. They have 2 animations and a grope in animation which destroys her clothes if her crotch isn't exposed, if it is it's a normal finger animation. Also, one new game over scene which will apparantely have an extended route where she can escape or not.
Yass! I love Hentai Games with "imprisonment" It´s one of the few things I love in Hentai Games! 😁

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a stage where she fights in her normal street clothes instead of her battle suit?
Nope, and not likely ever. Based on the direction of the game and his comments on Twitter and his Ci-en, the developer sees the game into 2 parts: the "action" part and the "adventure" part.
Seems like street clothes will be exclusive to the "adventure" (or Visual Novel) part of the game, while the battle suit will be for the "action" part. At least for now and the near future, who knows about the future.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I would love to see a scene were she loses her transformation though.
I mean at the very beginning would have been better instead of that oh no my suit is to heavy bs (kay, it wasn't that bad, granted)

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dang. I'm not one for complaining about free games, but this seems to be taking even longer than their previous projects to make progress.

ra3tri

Reputation score
I think he's in creative crisis since he's made about 2 or 3 same games. I mean they are basically the same if we look at gameplay and plot. The only differences are Setting and protags.

Reputation score
Dang. I'm not one for complaining about free games, but this seems to be taking even longer than their previous projects to make progress.
As I know, this one won't be free.
If you mean the pirate version, forget it then.
Please, publish a "save" file.
Here.
All story lines atm are done.
Also, the character is powered up so you won't be beaten down easily.
That means you will miss some defeat scenes and you cannot trigger them easily.

Attachments