What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active [Inui] Hounds of the Meteor

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
As I know, this one won't be free.
If you mean the pirate version, forget it then.

Here.
All story lines atm are done.
Also, the character is powered up so you won't be beaten down easily.
That means you will miss some defeat scenes and you cannot trigger them easily.
I can´t extract this file . . . :unsure:

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New version out for 500yen donators. adds to gameover to refusing bandits, and adds 'pay with body'. you can impliment that option only if your suit energy is at 0

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Take a look at the file name.
pwd_is_ulmf
It´s not even asking me the password . . . It´s not doin anythin at all! Hence I said: I can´t extract it! Cause it´s not starting to do anything . . .

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Developer started a Fantia page for the game, this site is apparently more friendly for foreign transactions, so if anyone here wanted to support the game but couldn't get around complications with Ci-en, you can support him here.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Developer started a Fantia page for the game, this site is apparently more friendly for foreign transactions, so if anyone here wanted to support the game but couldn't get around complications with Ci-en, you can support him here.
I'm not sure how it's easier though? Still does not accept paypal nor my VISA card.

Ah, nevermind. Followed the suggestion of an earlier post about buying DLSite points from the non-adult site, then using it on Ci-en instead. Not sure why it wasn't working for that person, but it seems to be working now.

Nevermind, Just figured out a way to buy DLSite points and used those on Ci-en instead.

Glad to finally be able to support Inui with what little I can now that he's working on the game full time.

Johannes_zer

Lurker
Reputation score
There's a new version for 500yen donators. It adds two new creatures. A raptor-like enemy and a bug/parasite. And bandits were also added.

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
never realized this guy was actually working on his game, and it's pretty damn good too. very pleasant surprise. let's see if he can finish it.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
never realized this guy was actually working on his game, and it's pretty damn good too. very pleasant surprise. let's see if he can finish it.
Well considering he quit his job to persue this and that he realized that people actually liked his games not because they was free but because they were good, he is more motivated to develop it.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well considering he quit his job to persue this and that he realized that people actually liked his games not because they was free but because they were good, he is more motivated to develop it.
I mean, he never finished any of the games he ever worked on BUT this doesn´t change the fact that his games are GOD DAMN AWESOME!!!

Derp666

Reputation score
There's a new version for 500yen donators. It adds two new creatures. A raptor-like enemy and a bug/parasite. And bandits were also added.
Do you know how to get the new content? I'm stuck at the tunnel after defeating the boss at the end.

Arakokra

Reputation score
Do you know how to get the new content? I'm stuck at the tunnel after defeating the boss at the end.
Kill enough stuff in the tunnels to level up you Hunter level (H in the menu) to 2, then you can select the other location from the map.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I mean, he never finished any of the games he ever worked on BUT this doesn´t change the fact that his games are GOD DAMN AWESOME!!!
It's because he got caught up in alot of self defeating thoughts apparently. Like he really didn't think he's games was actually good and people only liked it because it was free and better than nothing.

No patreon? only the Cien and Fantia?
Seems like no. However, with the way patreon is going I'd say the more people who jump ship the better. I feel like they are going to be consumed by the moral police and take down all adult content eventually.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Cool to see he's still updating this.
Interesting he'd choose raptors as an enemy though- don't see dinosaurs often in H-games. Do they have actual animations or are they unfinished?

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I really wished I could download the newest version of his Game Demo . . . But I can´t use the subscribe Pages that are required . . . It´s a country thing apparently. . .

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Cool to see he's still updating this.
Interesting he'd choose raptors as an enemy though- don't see dinosaurs often in H-games. Do they have actual animations or are they unfinished?
They have actual animations.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Looks like he's put out the new demo for 100 yen supporters?

Edit: Game seems to be stucking infinitely loading whenever I attempt to start a mission. Anyone know how to fix that? Searching seems to be down right now so I can't search the thread to see if this has been asked before- apologies if it has.

Last edited: