What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active [Inui] Hounds of the Meteor

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yes, it's the last month's update. 100 yen supporter get the updates one month later, but only the changed files.
That would explain why the game gets stuck loading.

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Edit: Game seems to be stucking infinitely loading whenever I attempt to start a mission. Anyone know how to fix that? Searching seems to be down right now so I can't search the thread to see if this has been asked before- apologies if it has.
Im having this problem as well, any idea how to fix it?

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
would appreciate any "walkthrough" to subscribe to him in Fantia, or if there´s any English subscription site to get the last version

cestefani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
would appreciate any "walkthrough" to subscribe to him in Fantia, or if there´s any English subscription site to get the last version
What about Ci-en? Its machine translation is tolerable enough to be able to register, set up a payment method, and subscribe to content creators.

After you register and log in to Ci-en, you can switch language from the "Language" button on the top-right corner of the site.

TO REGISTER A PAYMENT METHOD, click "My page" on the top-right corner (below the Language button), then click "Account Setting" in the left panel.
In the Account Setting page, go to "Payment method" under "Payment information".
From the Payment method page, you can either register your credit card, or purchase points from the available methods to use as currency for supporting content creators.

TO SUPPORT INUI, go to their content page:
Click "following" from below their profile photo,
Choose either 100 Yen or 500 Yen plan,
Choose your available payment method, and then click "Apply with this content".

IMPORTANT NOTES
1. How Ci-en payment works is that you only get non-free content for the MONTHS YOU PAID FOR.
This means that if you donate for this month (April), you still won't be able to download demos from March and earlier. You'll need to pay for each month you want to get content from.
However, once you already paid for April, for example, you have permanent access to all available content for that month, even if you subscribed in the middle of April, and even if you cancelled subscription in that same month or any time in the future.
Payment is immediately taken for the initial subscription, and then there will be a monthly charge at the end of the month or the beginning of the next month.
If you subscribed, cancelled, and then resubscribed within the same month, you won't be charged again for that month.
2. Inui's 100 Yen plan only provides update files for the previous demo, so you either need to pay 100 Yen for EACH PREVIOUS MONTH A DEMO IS RELEASED, or you can just pay 500 Yen once to get the full demo and then pay 100 Yen for the subsequent months for the updates.

Here's also the FAQ of Ci-en if you want to read more:

Attachments

cestefani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thus, with the guide above, I hope many of you will support the creator!

After getting the full 20210327 (March 27) demo, you can just get the 100 Yen plan for the demo updates starting next month (May)! That's, like, a dollar a month.
Of course, I also recommend getting the 500 Yen plan if you want to receive demos as soon as they're available (100 Yen plan provides the demo update files a month after the official demo's release).

Interestingly enough, Inui posted a list of all ecchi scenes for that demo:

My save file has a save slot for each ecchi encounter mentioned in that article (I think), so you don't need to blast through the story to view each one.
Just look for the "HOW TO UNLOCK FULL SAVE.txt" in there for the save slot explanation.

Attachments

Perverted Adventurer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tried the free demo. Hey, it's pretty good. A retelling of the past blade story with some changes. Missing the reach of the old sword though.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Pretty fantastic game so far. The 2nd fight (against the thugs) was pretty hard, and I ended up restarting at least 5 times in order to not lose the fight. I do like the new mechanics though, it feels like a lot of them built on what was in Hounds of the Blade. Clothing destruction and pregnancy, and non-humanoid enemies are all things I like about this game. I don't really like the Laki versus Zetou storyline, I'd probably like it more if it wasn't so rapey. But still, its a lot of fun to play. Will have to keep this on my radar.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Pretty fantastic game so far. The 2nd fight (against the thugs) was pretty hard, and I ended up restarting at least 5 times in order to not lose the fight. I do like the new mechanics though, it feels like a lot of them built on what was in Hounds of the Blade. Clothing destruction and pregnancy, and non-humanoid enemies are all things I like about this game. I don't really like the Laki versus Zetou storyline, I'd probably like it more if it wasn't so rapey. But still, its a lot of fun to play. Will have to keep this on my radar.
Agreed, humanoids are boring and overdone in like 90% of all H material.

Tentacles and slimy worms are underrepresented!

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I have mixed feelings, I'm not a fan of the MC's design compared to the one from Blade, and gameplay wise it's pretty much the same again - with combat that, to me at least, feels less fluid.

I like that it has clothing destruction, but it frustrates me that the suit's hitpoints have to be depleted and you have to be out of energy for it to be fully destroyed. It means you kinda have to go out of your way to get the animations that depend on it.

My favorite part is the energy system - I like that you're kinda racing against depletion of resources, with the option to limit your combat power to increase its longevity. But the non-humanoid enemies are way too easy (you can simply stunlock them) and the stages a little too short for it to really matter. On the other hand, I found the humanoid enemies way too difficult - they stunlock you, with bullets

LKiro

Reputation score
I have a problem with the game, so i would like to ask anyone here that has subscribed to it for help.
When i download the latest version (currently 20210930) and combine the 2 folders, the game doesn't update. Does someone know how to fix this? The game aalways ends after Woova's bossfight

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
I have a problem with the game, so i would like to ask anyone here that has subscribed to it for help.
When i download the latest version (currently 20210930) and combine the 2 folders, the game doesn't update. Does someone know how to fix this? The game aalways ends after Woova's bossfight
Woova Win content isn't complete yet.

LKiro

Reputation score
Woova Win content isn't complete yet.
Really? Because seeing that the creator constantly posts pics of updates that are not seen in the game, I thought that the game was simply not updating and I was playing an old version

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Really? Because seeing that the creator constantly posts pics of updates that are not seen in the game, I thought that the game was simply not updating and I was playing an old version
No, the Woova plotline is still in progress. You can explore the "Birthing Infectians in the city" plotline, though, that's where a lot of the pics are from.

As an aside, if you like what you've seen, I'd recommend you message the creator on Pixiv and tell him you love his work. He needs the morale boost.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Recent additions:
- Flies
- One scene with passerbys being sloppy seconds to some of the infected

Yeah, I'm glad I only supported him now and then, because I definitely won't do so again if the game continues to mostly add scenes with weird infected creatures and insects.

axmed4555

Reputation score
Recent additions:
- Flies
- One scene with passerbys being sloppy seconds to some of the infected

Yeah, I'm glad I only supported him now and then, because I definitely won't do so again if the game continues to mostly add scenes with weird infected creatures and insects.
What a weakling you are, shame on you, human lover!

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
we do realize this guy also made Nanocrisis and hounds of the blade where most of the enemies were insects, monsters, and animals, right?
Also those pictures don't work and you got my hopes all up.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
we do realize this guy also made Nanocrisis and hounds of the blade where most of the enemies were insects, monsters, and animals, right?
Also those pictures don't work and you got my hopes all up.
Ah, it did show them for me when I checked them. But no worries, you can just look at those ugly things on his ci-en, they are freely visible in recent update posts.

Also, I don't even mind most mammals or even some lizards/spiders, you can do fine scenes with those. And HotB had mostly those or humanoid enemies/cutscene-NPCs in various scenarios.
Recent deveopment of this game reminds me of early Guilty Hell 1 (before it became good), only adding the most ugly and decrepit kind of enemies plus also throwing some unbirth-fetish on top.