What's new

Inyouchuu and Inyouchuu Shoku

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Inyouchuu and Inyouchuu Shoku

guys maybe you can help me with something now in this pic the girl on the left is from Inyouchuu I know that but who or which hentai movie is that on the right from?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

guys maybe you can help me with something now in this pic the girl on the left is from Inyouchuu I know that but who or which hentai movie is that on the right from?

Well, since the fanartist signed it with his name - Inju Otoko - you could always put that into Google and see what

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Guy's I'm really confused on how they did some of these movies. Do they do like two versions of the same movie with different endings, or just reuse some scenes from other ones and extend it?

wazzup

Reputation score

Guy's I'm really confused on how they did some of these movies. Do they do like two versions of the same movie with different endings, or just reuse some scenes from other ones and extend it?
Basically the first movie is the "bad end" and the second movie is the "good end". Though really both are pretty much bad endings. So in Etsu they reuse scenes and extended some.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Basically the first movie is the "bad end" and the second movie is the "good end". Though really both are pretty much bad endings. So in Etsu they reuse scenes and extended some.
This pretty much. Neither ending was really good...not really any story to bother following.

Story 1: Guy is possessed by a demon or is a demon or whatever, girls try to get rid of the demon in him. They use demons to create baby demons they can throw at him in hopes it will get the demon out of the guy. Plan fails and he fucks all the girls silly. The end.

Story 2: Guy is possessed by a demon or is a demon or whatever, girls try to get rid of the demon in him. They use demons to create baby demons they can throw at him in hopes it will get the demon out of the guy. Guy fakes losing and gets hottie red-head in bed. Fucks her silly. Credits roll. After the credits, guy keeps at hottie red-head and then turns demon mode and fucks the rest of the girls silly. The end.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

This pretty much. Neither ending was really good...not really any story to bother following.

Story 1: Guy is possessed by a demon or is a demon or whatever, girls try to get rid of the demon in him. They use demons to create baby demons they can throw at him in hopes it will get the demon out of the guy. Plan fails and he fucks all the girls silly. The end.

Story 2: Guy is possessed by a demon or is a demon or whatever, girls try to get rid of the demon in him. They use demons to create baby demons they can throw at him in hopes it will get the demon out of the guy. Guy fakes losing and gets hottie red-head in bed. Fucks her silly. Credits roll. After the credits, guy keeps at hottie red-head and then turns demon mode and fucks the rest of the girls silly. The end.
Ok that explains it. So pretty much they couldn't come up with something new, so they decided to remake the ending.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Ok that explains it. So pretty much they couldn't come up with something new, so they decided to remake the ending.
Yep. Kind of pathetic tbh...it's like writing a first movement to a symphony and then copy and paste that as the second symphony but only change the end a little bit.

They would have been a lot better off just continuing where the first one left off with the girls getting violated by the demon dude. Follow the trend of the previous Inyouchuu series and lead them on a quick trip to being little more than fucktoys and demon baby makers.

Nex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way I can get a copy of this from a site other than MU?... which was murdered by the US government.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I'm sure there probably is.

Jahannum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I dont have any downloads, but here is streams to Estu and Shoku.

Etsu

Shoku

Enjoy, even though it doesnt have the 2 episode school series. If you want that series for Download, Ill install a video converter and drop down the MBs of the file to just barely under 200mb so I can upload it to Mediafire(the two school episodes that is).

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've grown quite fond of this series recently. I think I may have to say it's one of my fav tentacle hentais :eek:
I must make some space to download it.
I know the site that did the uncensoring, if I remember correctly they had a few other links besides MU.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So this is a great series, does anyone have reports on whether its continuing or is it another one hit wonder? Its been 'revised' so many times already.