What's new

Inyouchuu Etsu

Reputation score
Re: Inyouchuu Etsu

alright, DL'd, Watched, it was good with a little twist.

Episode 2 seems to be the answer to the question "what would have happened to the girls, had they been fully prepared when they fought demon boy. i like it... better than episode 1.

TeejBadeej

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im sorry to bring this back after 3 weeks but is it possible those links could be refreshed? They are all "404 not found"

ForeverZer0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im sorry to bring this back after 3 weeks but is it possible those links could be refreshed? They are all "404 not found"
Looks like hongfire is moving to a new datacenter as of this writing.

Sad panda :(

trigger11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks, downloading now :)

btw you know were to get hold of the uncensored version?

Last edited:

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

these still working.
but not as flawless quality.

ep.2

Snowcrash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks, downloading now :)

btw you know were to get hold of the uncensored version?
People really need to know that the very recent hentai won't be uncensored. The only way to get an uncensored version is that a foreign company buys the licence of the anime.
And it won't be the case of Etsu cause it has just been released, ok?

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

these still working.
but not as flawless quality.

ep.2

i just downloaded them but i get a error with both when i try and unzip them.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

These aren't zips, they're 2 pieces of one m4p file you need to join using HJSplit or something of that nature.

EP2 is great, a little strange that its sort of a recap with new ending, but its has more detail to some of the h-scenes. Plus the ending with the cutaway utero views is somehow really really hot. Nice thing is you don't have to know what they're saying to get the storyline.

Last edited:

wazzup

Reputation score

These aren't zips, they're pieces of files you need to join using HJSplit or something of that nature.

EP2 is great, a little strange that its sort of a recap with new ending, but its has more detail to some of the h-scenes. Plus the ending with the cutaway utero views is somehow really really hot. Nice thing is you don't have to know what they're saying to get the storyline.
Yesss I found another X-ray fetish brah

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

These aren't zips, they're 2 pieces of one m4p file you need to join using HJSplit or something of that nature.

oh that thing see didn't know that when I first starting downloading it.

Also is this like a continuation from the first one or is it another story line completely?

Last edited:

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It almost seems like a reboot. They revisit some events from Vol 1 and we're introduced to a new character, who through a very brief flashback becomes a cat-girl somehow after being raped?? Then the (I'm guessing) 'mom character' shows up and starts pumping green slime into her cooter, and somehow all these sexual concoctions will help purge him of the demon?? The story has about as many holes as a.... well you know. :D But hey we're not really here for the story now are we?