What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Iron Chain Council ] [ 鉄鎖評議会] Fallen Empire RE156185 RJ156185

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: RJ156185 Fallen Empire

Beat the game and got the normal ending. I got to say, the normal ending is way better then the true ending imo. It's like getting a "Badass" ending over a "Happy" end, though it's weird that a normal route ends that way over a lewd meter. None of the scenes where the characters get pregnant let you continue the game as pregnant, unfortunately.

Game was just updated to 1.05 btw.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Beat the game and got the normal ending. I got to say, the normal ending is way better then the true ending imo. It's like getting a "Badass" ending over a "Happy" end, though it's weird that a normal route ends that way over a lewd meter. None of the scenes where the characters get pregnant let you continue the game as pregnant, unfortunately.

Game was just updated to 1.05 btw.
Considering how many in-combat pics he would need to redraw with the big belly, I don't think the author would go for it...

Ver1.05・・・初登場時における兵士の挙動修正
1.05 fixes the graphics of the punch attack...

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Considering how many in-combat pics he would need to redraw with the big belly, I don't think the author would go for it...

Ver1.05・・・初登場時における兵士の挙動修正
1.05 fixes the graphics of the punch attack...
Google translate failing you again?

挙動修正 = AI behaviour changes for the soldiers appearing in the prologue.
挙 is not the same as 拳 (fist).

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I cannot seem to trigger H13 normally:

・H13 ナターシャ輪姦・・・西部05をカウントダウンが0の状態でクリアする
MAP West 05, clears map after the timer reaches 0.
*Bugged? Unable to trigger even if I finish before or after timer went to 0.
Did not get karma point if finish before timer, or stay and killed every enemy...

For reference, I did not fail map West02.

And thanks Harleyquin, for the correction as usual :)

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

・H39 子宮キメレイプ・・・南部任務解放後全裸の状態で貧民街南東のテントの中の宝箱を調べる
After the South duty is liberated, the treasure chest in the tent of the slums southeast is examined in the state of the stark-naked.

Is there any items/way to get naked, or is it by enemy only?

Last edited:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I cannot seem to trigger H13 normally:

・H13 ナターシャ輪姦・・・西部05をカウントダウンが0の状態でクリアする
MAP West 05, clears map after the timer reaches 0.
*Bugged? Unable to trigger even if I finish before or after timer went to 0.
Did not get karma point if finish before timer, or stay and killed every enemy...

For reference, I did not fail map West02.

And thanks Harleyquin, for the correction as usual :)
I had the same issue. I as well succeeded in the other map. Figured something might happen when I do a max karma playthrough. Or just unlock it when I unlock the true end.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nice to see you over here, TNT!

Anyway, talk to the men in the slums while naked (Get naked by losing in dragon's nest), most of them will trigger various in combat H Scene. And you will also suffer MP damage, MP reaching 0 will game over!
NW area (House/Tent) focus on sex, outside/other tent are fondling. No karma changes unless you go over 255. Warning Man in the house on the East (closest to exit) will dress you up.
It is practically a second H gallery :)

Last edited:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That was one of the 1st things I did. Kinda spoiled all the combat H in the arena playing very tactically balancing MP loss and restoration. Then explored the slums like you mention after I allowed the loss to finally occur. A little sad to see game over after getting 0 MP, was kinda hoping for some kinda special ending there. Like some kind of public meat toilet/cum dumpster thing. Oh well.
Didn't see guy in house to east, I'll have to check that out.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In the arena, you can get a gem that adds +50 to max MP, and +5 MP regen per turn, which would help anyone that wants to enjoy the in combat H.
It's really too bad you can't select the bosses in the arena...
  • Monks hits way too hard
  • 2nd last guy, H = instant game over
  • Last guy has no in combat H, and he is the only one you can repeatedly challenge

Also, there seems to be another bug, once you beat the 2nd last game, all H turn into instant game over... let me restart the game to see if that fixes it.

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, another buggy quest:

・H17 エレオノーラ輪姦・・・南部02でエレオノーラの意見に賛成した状態で、敵を15人以上倒さずにクリア
MAP South02, agree with Eleanor`s proposal (2nd choice), but clear it without
defeating 15 enemies...

*bugged* obtained and turn in intel with under 15 kills, nothing happen (H did not trigger).
At 15 kills, Eleanor show up but you cannot talk to her.

Was able to turn in quest with 15 kills, get intel and then turn in the quest...

Last edited:

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There some tent in the slums on the very bottom right it says u need some condition to trigger it. Anyone know how to do that?

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There some tent in the slums on the very bottom right it says u need some condition to trigger it. Anyone know how to do that?
Yea, wait until you open the southern campaign.

Updated walkthru is finish now :)

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score

Any want know what the red book options are?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Is there a walkthrough for what I am supposed to do aside from wander around until I hit a guard and cannot go any further in that direction?

All I seem to be able to do is go between the castle, outside the castle in the town, and the screen to the left. I wander about aimlessly and get nowhere after about an hour of blindly wandering about I think I missed something.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a walkthrough for what I am supposed to do aside from wander around until I hit a guard and cannot go any further in that direction?

All I seem to be able to do is go between the castle, outside the castle in the town, and the screen to the left. I wander about aimlessly and get nowhere after about an hour of blindly wandering about I think I missed something.
Yep... just do the map in order from 01->06 as they open up.

For walkthru, check my sig.