What's new

ACT [ Ishigaki ] [ 石垣 ] What a Wonderful Day!! RE157437 RE157437

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This a a very short flash game. Warning this has Futanari in it.

It's a side scroller game where you have to make it though a wave of enemy girls that want to have sex with you.

Update
Here is the link to the newer version that is going to be released soon

A side-scrolling action game about a girl who wakes up one day with a penis.

Lesbian (?) sex animations with up to 5 body types for female characters + 1 tentacle type

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: What a Wonderful Day!! [RJ157437]

Short and sweet, very similar to Jungle Girl, Witch Girl, all the girls.
I think it's a prototype for the full-full version of this game.

There are legit links on anime sharing.

Wait, you mean to tell me they have a futanari game that is reverse rape now!? FINALLY.

EDIT: Anyone else find the game's name weird?

They say on the DLsite page they are expecting 6 stages and 20+ enemies + tentacles.

I thought the quality on this one was pretty solid, hopefully they dont try to release one stage at a time and milk people for cash that way.

EDIT: Anyone else find the game's name weird?

Reminds me of Mad Max

They say on the DLsite page they are expecting 6 stages and 20+ enemies + tentacles.
hopefully they dont try to release one stage at a time and milk people for cash that way.

Oh I thought this was going to be all she wrote, but now I am even more excited that there will be more stages/enemies.

Regarding the added stages, I hope they will be updates.

I thought the quality on this one was pretty solid, hopefully they dont try to release one stage at a time and milk people for cash that way.

Reminds me of Mad Max

thatd still only be 600yen, more than worth it

If the dev really plan for 6 stages and 20+ enemies. Maybe he/she will change the price later or sell the full version as another game. It's feel weird for sell 6 stages game with current price :rolleyes:

What a wonderful day for the futanari!

>.>

If the dev really plan for 6 stages and 20+ enemies. Maybe he/she will change the price later or sell the full version as another game. It's feel weird for sell 6 stages game with current price :rolleyes:

it depends, they might just be doing it in their spare time as a hobby
i imagine most circles sell doujins at 500yen is to pay for the cost of printing

About dam time a futanari game came out. Just wish there were more out there.

One thing that impressed me is how they used an iai-jutsu as her attack to cheat her slashing animation.

Anyway this is a great game, particularly since the theme seems to revolves around "seduction", will look forward for more info! :D

Last edited:

what happens after you beat the game at least once other than free play unlocking? It apparently affects two other settings in options.

mega seems to have huge problems right now, i cant even start downloading and it doesnt matter wich browser i am use

what happens after you beat the game at least once other than free play unlocking? It apparently affects two other settings in options.

I think it unlocks unlimited mode, or infinite mode, where your max "stamina" never decreases. Not sure about the other. Also, I think hard mode is the only mode that the attacks from the girls induce status effects.

I think it unlocks unlimited mode, or infinite mode, where your max "stamina" never decreases. Not sure about the other. Also, I think hard mode is the only mode that the attacks from the girls induce status effects.

Ah thanks that would explain why I didn't die after losing on purpose.

Wonder when they will release stage 2? and 3? and 4? and 5?

I just gif'd the best animation this game had to offer, was the only true "rape" one imo

I cant post urls yet, just go to rule34 and type in user:darkgoola and you will see it.

either stage 2 or the full game

either stage 2 or the full game

for me the title of dlsite says full game, so get exited about it :D

Back