What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [Islan-Tofu] ハピネスくえすと! (RJ01035235)

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Basic RPG about 4 magical girls (with lots of outfits/classes) in a world where every town seems to be corrupted with horniness.

Magic restores every battle to 100, and if it goes to 0 they wind up naked, which can lead to in combat rape. After a few hours, seems very grindy but the the artwork is nice.

Game seems to focus on coercion and rape, and seems to have pregnancy which isn't only game over. Losing to bosses, and some special kidnap events also lead to scenes.

Not sure if a public link to this would be acceptable so PM me if you need the newest version, I bought it and put it on mega.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Loli prefix added to thread.

H747

Reputation score
Anyone manage to beat the game ? Totaly stuck after beat plant boss . So need full save lol

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm stuck in the desert because I've talked to everyone but it doesn't go any further XD
You should collect information for the arena. But I can't find more than 2 pieces of information.
If anyone knows that would be nice thanks^^

If you have other problems, use the mtool, which helps a little to understand the quest^^

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'll be amazed this if this isn't attacked with a copyright. It's based on Pretty Cure Happiness Charge, a Toei product. Like, by name, with official character names and show references.

Aion256

Reputation score
Good day all. How beat 4 boss? Conter all attack. Where exp farm?

drazzoverlord

Reputation score
wtf to even do after beating the 4 bosses im stuck at the library part

I'm stuck in the desert because I've talked to everyone but it doesn't go any further XD
You should collect information for the arena. But I can't find more than 2 pieces of information.
If anyone knows that would be nice thanks^^

If you have other problems, use the mtool, which helps a little to understand the quest^^
i cheated, used mtool and buffed her attack, basically did a 1 punch man

H747

Reputation score
I'll be amazed this if this isn't attacked with a copyright. It's based on Pretty Cure Happiness Charge, a Toei product. Like, by name, with official character names and show references.
Were talking about pr&cure from 2014 . Of course no one or much talking in 2023 . Beside , this is just doujin game ( fanmade game ) . No one gonna copyright lol

Lupis2001

Lurker
Reputation score
Same. Did you figure it out? Honestly, the game is very incredibly grindy/slow for little payoff at this point. I know from using MTool that there are things that I assume unlock later (Aphrodisiac, Ovulation drugs, whore ring for prostitution) but I haven't seen any of that yet or even know if it's properly implemented.

(Edit, I missed words)

Last edited:

drazzoverlord

Reputation score
Same. Did you figure it out? Honestly, the game is very incredibly for little payoff at this point. I know from using MTool that there are things that I assume unlock later (Aphrodisiac, Ovulation drugs, whore ring for prostitution) but I haven't seen any of that yet or even know if it's properly implemented.
yea exactly man, the game got me really trigged and how do u even get pregnant in the first place

aphro and ovluation is found in the slum area, one of the sellers sell it

Last edited by a moderator:

H747

Reputation score
yea exactly man, the game got me really trigged and how do u even get pregnant in the first place
Heard the pregnancy only happen in one of the ending

Anyone know what should we do after defeat plant boss in forest ? Talk to old man in village with many animal but don't know what to do after that .

HVirio

Reputation score

Anyone know what should we do after defeat plant boss in forest ? Talk to old man in village with many animal but don't know what to do after that .
Get the mushroom talk to oldmen, rest in inn?

Then use a boat to go to sewer to infiltrate castle.

The boat is a sparkle near river just bellow the inn.

My memories are a bit blurry.

I have a question for those that finish the game, is it worth it to grind for job mastery?

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does the game only have those 4 battle hentai cutscenes from the bandits you fight in the demo? Or are there more battle hentai cutscenes than that? Battle H is typically my go-to when it comes to most of these kinds of these games, so if that's all the game has, I'm not interested.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i cheated, used mtool and buffed her attack, basically did a 1 punch man
you didn't understand me, I can't even start the goods because there's still something missing

drazzoverlord

Reputation score
you didn't understand me, I can't even start the goods because there's still something missing
sorry i phrased it poorly i also had this issue, i couldn't solve the 2nd half of the arena battle, so i cheated and one shot the arena guy cause i lose to him when he does his annoying ass drug move

i also couldn't find what you're trying to say, the same guy hints prostitution but i cant find it ( atleast thats what i could gather from mtool english )

ive given up on this game i wait for some chad to finish the game and share the save. Too fucking annoying

Lupis2001

Lurker
Reputation score
Does the game only have those 4 battle hentai cutscenes from the bandits you fight in the demo? Or are there more battle hentai cutscenes than that? Battle H is typically my go-to when it comes to most of these kinds of these games, so if that's all the game has, I'm not interested.
I only saw those four. None of the enemies gives a different position/graphic as far as I'm aware.

H747

Reputation score
ive given up on this game i wait for some chad to finish the game and share the save. Too fucking annoying
No freaking kidding , the boss truly hard making you must truly grinding level and item to be strong enough . Need full save asap lol

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I ended up just using cheat engine to cheat through boss fights.

Did anyone figure out what to do after beating all the castles? How do you get endings?

drazzoverlord

Reputation score
Same. Did you figure it out? Honestly, the game is very incredibly grindy/slow for little payoff at this point. I know from using MTool that there are things that I assume unlock later (Aphrodisiac, Ovulation drugs, whore ring for prostitution) but I haven't seen any of that yet or even know if it's properly implemented.

(Edit, I missed words)
found it the 2nd library is found underground and im also at the final boss

fuck the level grinding, cant seem to beat him

I ended up just using cheat engine to cheat through boss fights.

Did anyone figure out what to do after beating all the castles? How do you get endings?
go to the first area and talk to the village chief