What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [Islan-Tofu] ハピネスくえすと! (RJ01035235)

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I beat the game and holy shit final boss is such a shit show
I'd like to beat it myself. What do you do after beating the boss of the snow area?

nvm found a walkthrough.

AstaSilva

Reputation score
The pacing of this game is fantastic at the start, but its a downward spiral until the final dungeon which is over an hour long and incredibly tedious with enemies reflecting your spells and such. The latter half of the experience feels like a whole different (and worse) developer.

drazzoverlord

Reputation score
The pacing of this game is fantastic at the start, but its a downward spiral until the final dungeon which is over an hour long and incredibly tedious with enemies reflecting your spells and such. The latter half of the experience feels like a whole different (and worse) developer.
i agree as well it starts strong but becomes really bad with the levels and difficulty late game ( enemies are cheating >.>)

i finally finished this late night after a little bit of grinding

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You know, the changelog on ci-en says that the early version had bugs regarding equipment not applying magical damage/experience gain boosts...

Could it be that some of your complains are due to that ?

Raka

Reputation score
Uhh, I can't find the demon in the machine Tower. Where it is? On what floor?

Nvm. Found it.

For those want to beat the game themself. All 4 main boss weak to light type atk. So upgrade equipment for skill with light attribute.

For grinding the costume. Most of them not worth it. Get the third skill and move on. You only want to chase for costume mastery if you want to use their dedicated skill. You can see all the skill the class will get on information to decide whether to get it or not.

For pregnancy, it only at the ending. No dedicated pregnancy system here :(

Yeah the end game part where you need to finish 4 more dungeon is such a pain. They could add some hscene with the boss at least to not make the player bored, like on the submerged cave there is octopus boss!. That all my impression so far

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'll be amazed this if this isn't attacked with a copyright. It's based on Pretty Cure Happiness Charge, a Toei product. Like, by name, with official character names and show references.
i've always been amazed how since ever h games SOLD on dlsite just have characters from official videogames, and all they do is put the name like
Pret*y Cure Hentai Game
And boom because of that * it's as if they're avoiding copyright
XD

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
I'll be amazed this if this isn't attacked with a copyright. It's based on Pretty Cure Happiness Charge, a Toei product. Like, by name, with official character names and show references.
i've always been amazed how since ever h games SOLD on dlsite just have characters from official videogames, and all they do is put the name like
Pret*y Cure Hentai Game
And boom because of that * it's as if they're avoiding copyright
XD
Also depends on if it was reported to the copyrights holders.