What's new

ACT [赤いトンボ / Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Musou: Empress of Tragedy / 三国夢想 王元姫無惨 (RE173746, RJ173746)

Status
Not open for further replies.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Sword Hime

I ended up not buying this because of how flawed it was when it first came out. Its a shame cause graphically it looks amazing. The game was also too power hungry for my i7 mobile laptop.

I just have to ask a few questions.

1 - Did they fix the audio (voice is low, music/sound is too high)?

2 - Did they change the game balance? Starting out is awful

3 - Do they still just throw u into the game with no explanation at all?

4 - Is the fps more stable? are you getting more frames?

Depending on what I hear, I may buy it but I doubt it.
1. IIRC, the volumes for each can also be changed separately in the previous game. Same applies to this game.

2. Balance is still out the window. Very slow start, struggling to kill anything. Pick up a first few weapons and upgrades and you steamroll through everything. Later on, enemies become meat sponges and you have to kite for a long time.

3. You get thrown in with no real intro but you do find out what's going on once you finish the first stage. There's some English dialogue with NPCs and I guess some semblance of a story in here. Didn't really pay attention tbh.

4. Didn't have any FPS problems with the previous games so hard to say if the same applies to you. I ran this game on a laptop with 5th gen i7 and GTX 760M with stutter unless the screen is really crowded with monsters.

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload the version 1.7 of this game to mega?

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to necro, but would anyone who still has a torrent download for the latest version of this game reupload?

Thanks

blooddrunk64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm seeing the last modified date on ENG DLsite showing the 19th of may..hm. I'm guilty of downloading the game elsewhere but if there is new enemies I might need to grab it (and upload it).

Fuck it, I'll have the mega for you guys in a few.

I don't know now, the update info on the eng site says it was just a bug fix...Bleh

So I downloaded the new version, it DOES have a bunch of new animations (which I haven't played yet but I checked through the gallery to see if anything else was added). So I uncensored everything and am now waiting for the upload to mega to finish, will have you guys some links in a few minutes <3

New version:

Uncensor:

Both the mega links are dead, does anyone has another link?

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My repost is still working it seems:

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=816650#post816650
Well this is only for the sharedassets, not the actual game. Do you still have game to reupload?

passdummy1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well this is only for the sharedassets, not the actual game. Do you still have game to reupload?
Oh, wow. Somehow I was assuming you're asking for the uncensor, not the game itself. I do indeed have the game still and am willing to upload. I can't find it on Nya so no idea if the torrent I got it from is still healthy.

My upload is somewhat slow and the game is somewhat big, so apologies for asking this first before I spend a day or so uploading, where would it be best? MEGA?

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'll get the game reuploaded again. The account I shared those links before got spanked, so everything more or less died along with it. The uncensor will be included in the game already. along with my save.

Last edited:

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll get the game reuploaded again. The account I shared those links before got spanked, so everything more or less died along with it. The uncensor will be included in the game already. along with my save.

Much obliged. Thx

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but everytime I extract the game into my desktop, it doesn't appear anywhere, yet the files are still there.

Ex. Extracted into a folder. Folder says nothing's in there, yet it's 4gb big.

Any help on this?

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He's right :/

You extract then no copy window appears
you don't see any file but when you click on properties
the folder is 4 gb big.

Never seen this

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The file is hidden.
Change your folder option to show hidden files.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I beat the game before, but i dont remember the button combination that makes you spawn enemies and bosses to the main lobby. does anyone remember what that combination was?

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

All the MEGA links are just blank... Is the site down or something?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Huh. Nice to see this get bumped. Always wanted to try it, but the first versions were so buggy...
Anyways, I'm hoping for a a most recent v1.7 too.

I beat the game before, but i dont remember the button combination that makes you spawn enemies and bosses to the main lobby. does anyone remember what that combination was?
According to the DLsite info: '1.2.0 bug fix:
メニューに武器を装備しない選択肢が追加しました
表情の固定化と固定化の解除 7キー
髪色を4種を追加しました
エリートモンスターの召喚モード Rキー+モンスターナンバー+左側のENTERキー
絶頂モーションはループしないようにしました
ギャラリーモードのモンスターは6キーで消します
システム設定にモンスターを全部消せるモードを追加しました 邪魔されずに自由にMAP内に走り回せます'
Which is if Google Translate is any reference, R key + Elite Monster's Number + (left)Enter key

Last edited:

ka123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gentlemen, here is the uncensor. Someone can do the nude mod if they feel like it, this should get rid of all the pixelation.

Hi there,
Look like the link has been downed. Could you please give us a new one?

Many thanks,

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, anyone here have a link for the last update ? mine is 1.04.. it's the last ?
and a 100% save ?

Oh, it don't have to be the uncensor version, can be the normal one.. i preffer it.. xD

sorry my english

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dammit, I guess another mega account got spanked. Give me a few minutes folks, I just made a new account and will have this game reuploaded with the censor patch already added.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

Dammit, I guess another mega account got spanked. Give me a few minutes folks, I just made a new account and will have this game reuploaded with the censor patch already added.
Thank you Mr. Norris! Don't forget, Mega likes killing direct links from this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.