It's raining tentacles! (Sarah/Caulder)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: It's raining tentacles! (Sarah/Caulder)

Both Sarah and Priscilla cum several times before the creature finally fills Sarah's womb with its seed, dousing the strange fire before slipping away and vanishing. Deflating the knot inside Sarah, Priscilla sets to freeing her from the restraints.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

By the time Sarah is finally given the quenching she needs, and her and Priscilla have worn themselves out, her fluffy ears are drooping, her tail is strangely still, and her eyelids are hanging halfway closed. Once the ballgag is removes, the Kitsune flexes her jaw and groans. "Prissy...That...That was wonderful." she pants out, relaxing on the furs and closing her eyes. "At least...We figured out what that wine does to me."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"There's no accounting to taste, I suppose. Though you look absolutely stunning when tied up." Priscilla says, removing the rest of the rope and putting the toys and restraints away. "What do you want for your other breakfast?"

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"And you look equally stunning tending to your own needs while watching me. Probably fantasizing about being in the same situation..." Sarah says with a giggle once the ropes are gone. "As for breakfast, whatever you feel would be good. Though I'm still planning on going back to check out the observatory after breakfast, if you feel like joining me.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Putting on fresh panties and a bra, Priscilla heads to the kitchen, making some coffee and putting sandwich supplies on the table. "Sure. Although it'll take us all day to get there, if we're lucky. Unless you know how to fly, in which case you wouldn't need me."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah gets up and puts her own clothes back on, not having a spare anywhere on her or in her bag, sitting down at the kitchen table once she's dressed once more. "How I wish I knew how to fly! Unfortunately it'll be on foot, so...I need your help. I'm not all that familiar with surviving in a non-urban wilderness." the Kitsune says with a sad look on her face. "I don't want to disrupt your life because of my own selfish needs."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"The sudden jungle already disrupted me far more than you will. And I don't have experience with jungles either." Priscilla grudgingly admits, making herself a sandwich while waiting for coffee.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah makes herself a sandwich as well, a frown on her face. "I hope the government figures out what the hell caused all this, and can fix it. I'd hate for your home to stay so disrupted." the Kistune says, looking at Priscilla with a smile of hope. "That and because I want you to be happy. Is it wrong to say that after just meeting you yesterday?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Speaking of government..." Priscilla gets up and turns on the radio "... appearance of forestation continues to accumulate, the experts still can't agree what's going on or what is causing it. The president has declared a state of emergency. Citizens are urged to stay indoors in affected areas. There is no official response from the government just yet, but the military is most definitely mobilizing, though no-one seems to be entirely sure what for. There has also been reports of strange lights in the sky, and there are rumours that the situation has been caused by aliens, but so far there is no substantial evidence for that. We've reached out for several experts on the fields of astronomy and astrobiology, but so far no-one has agreed to comment on these rumours."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah sighs as she rests her head on the table. "So it really was aliens. Dammit! If they hadn't caused this mess I'd be famous!" the kitsune says as her fluffy tail swishes angrily behind her. "The observatory where I work picked up readings from whatever the hell they were doing out in space. If the equipment was more accurate we may have been able to stop all this chaos." she says, pouting as she turns her head to look up at Priscilla. "Sorry."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Well, you're just a tech, aren't you? How's that your fault?" Priscilla says, calming Sarah down as she fills two mugs with coffee, black.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah takes her cup and smiles, taking a sip to recharge her batteries so to speak. "Mmm, I'm just a glutton for punishment is all. It's a terrible habit I need to break." the Kitsune says, sipping gently from her cup of coffee, glad to have some of the delicious black drink she loves so much.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Must be hard to use aversion therapy on that." Priscilla jokes, sipping the black liquid of life as well

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, it's more I would rather be seen as the bad person than anyone else. Could just be I'm crazy, though." the Kitsune says, sipping her coffee. "Or it could just be people taking 'revenge' on me is too much fun."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Devouring her sandwich, Priscilla quickly finishes her coffee. "I suppose I should pack. With luck, it'll take all day to get to the observatory. If we're NOT lucky it'll take much longer." Standing up, the seemingly restless hellhound goes to fetch a backpack and starts making more sandwiches to eat on the go. She also packs some nuts, jerky and plenty of water.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well then we had better prepare. I can probably carry some essentials in my own bag if need be." the Kitsune says, finishing her own coffee and going to get her bag, which was mostly empty save for the small organized pouch she kept for more complex spells. Normally it'd be full of papers and notes and such from her jobs, but since she was in the middle of a drought of work it was blessedly empty. "If we're extremely unlucky how long do you think it'll take to get there?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"If we're extremely unlucky, the jungle has spread farther than the observatory and well wander right past it. Could be days until we find it." Priscilla says, stopping to appreciate what she has packed. "Keep in mind that there likely won't be many recognizable landmarks since this all should to be desert. Speaking of which, we should probably take weapons as well, just in case. You any good with a gun?"

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, the Observatory is protected against magic thanks to special wards on the gate, and since this jungle is made through magic, it might not have been overrun." Sarah says as she waits for Priscilla to finish inspecting her own supplies. "N-Not really. I've never used any weapon in my life. I tend to rely on my magic more than anything." the kitsune says, an embarrassed blush on her face.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"How about a staff, then?" Priscilla asks, wagging her tail.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"A staff might work. I can't promise I'll be any good with it though." the Kitsune says as she watches Priscilla's tail wag, giggling quietly. "Of course, we can at least count on my magic to be top notch. Or, well, as top notch as a kitsune with only a single tail can be."