What's new

[jackoekaki] Flesh Cult - Web Browser

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
This web game is made by jackoekaki. He has worked on this without anyone really knowing for the past year of 2012. He has started a kickstarter the pass few days.

- This is the website at where he is kickstarting his game from.

- This is a discussion area he has started at Tfgames.

Now onto the meat and bones.

Currently the game focuses upon being a dominating succubus or incubus that goes about corrupting various mortals to oppose their previous master/mistress. It is quite a good concept and looks more polished then Corruption of Champions and Flexible Survival.

To play an alpha of the game - Currently its stuck for everyone at trial mode only 10 days before you need to delete your cookies to get another 10 days. But doing so, you lose your character you made.

It also has many transformations in game but you will need to find them because at start you start off with a basic set of being an incubus or succubus. As for more of the game well I suggest you try it. It is quite enjoyable.

As for any turn offs, do note the fetishes in this game are similar to CoC and I haven't found any watersports, loli, or scat. So if you do please post about it so that warnings may be noted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Flesh Cult - Web Browser

Played the 10 days...was mildly entertaining but as far as slave/corruption kind of game, it's pretty limited looking. I'm guessing there will be CG alongside of the actions? If it's just text, it's not really my style...otherworld is much better in that respect.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Played the 10 days...was mildly entertaining but as far as slave/corruption kind of game, it's pretty limited looking. I'm guessing there will be CG alongside of the actions? If it's just text, it's not really my style...otherworld is much better in that respect.
Well if it gets its inspiration from CoC, then it will be all text. I like text H games, so will give it a go.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how do i defend my sevants? -.-'
they keep getting kidnapped -.-'
anywat, you can play for 30 days by creating a free account

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I would presume you need a beast or two...just make a contract with a woman and select beast instead of concubine or assistant.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So gave it a run, and I can see it definitely has potential. The main concern though is the descriptions (or lack off).

If it is going to be a pure text game, its going to need a lot of well-written descriptions and scenes to compensate for the lack of imagery. As it is right now, the writing still lacks a lot (most of them feel like placeholders).

But thanks for bringing this game out in the open. Definitely something I will enjoy seeing the development of.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So gave it a run, and I can see it definitely has potential. The main concern though is the descriptions (or lack off).

If it is going to be a pure text game, its going to need a lot of well-written descriptions and scenes to compensate for the lack of imagery. As it is right now, the writing still lacks a lot (most of them feel like placeholders).

But thanks for bringing this game out in the open. Definitely something I will enjoy seeing the development of.
The auther is trying to find a writer. The main reason he is raising money is to hire a good writer.. This is of course if the free writers don't try and get him to pick them.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The auther is trying to find a writer. The main reason he is raising money is to hire a good writer.. This is of course if the free writers don't try and get him to pick them.
Ah, one of the biggest problems of trying to make free games; getting a staff. XD

One of my projects on Ren'Py never took off because my artist had a lot of personal problems, until he stopped mailing me back. :(

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Seems kinda cool.

And yeah, the way you defend your servants is to have beasts, and the higher level the beasts are the better they'll fight.

A shame you can't seem to make the weak beasts hang out in the back until they get trained up, so they do seem to end up getting killed off if people attack at a bad time, but what can you do.

Maybe he'll add such a functionality later.

Also, I'mma cock an eyebrow at that suggestion that this was somehow more "polished" than CoC, but it DOES certainly seem interesting.

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A promising game, along with The Four Kingdoms.

I especially like the fact that you can choose whatever sexual orientation or fetishes you can play.

these games may lack content right now, but I remember CoC, when it was still called "Unnamed Text Game" and didn't have much content either, with only 2 zones and a few events.

It can only go better and better.

(By the way, if you're interested in this game, I strongly encourage you to vote for it on Offbeatr; voting is free and allows supporters to fund the project).

Last edited:

mosquitobait

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(By the way, if you're interested in this game, I strongly encourage you to vote for it on Offbeatr; voting is free and allows supporters to fund the project).
Second that. Can't give the author money until 80 more people vote for it, though :)

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Game is pretty good ain't it?

Chee42

Reputation score

This game is pretty fun. Even without good writing at the moment, playing what is effectively an erotic rogue-like is pretty fun and there seems to be a lot of opportunities for different interesting things to happen every playthrough.

I'd be willing to give him some money once voting is over.

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmm. Less than ten votes needed for , just a headsup.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

250 votes reached, you can donate now. However, I get an error everytime I try to.

Woodchucky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is quite enjoyable. Even a cheapskate like me is considering buying it (though of course the minimum amount)

Gotta love the intense customization, RPG buff that i am

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Looks like it has potential, needs a bit more depth still in my opinion. As in, clearly distinct strategic paths you can go down.

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, the game is still a prototype after all.

Besides, it met its funding goal on Offbeatr, which means that the game will get to be expanded with more text and possibilities.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He surpassed his goal of $6000 within 36 hours, impressive stuff.

I know Fenaxo brings in more than $1500 each month on average which is a decent chunk of change for a game he probably doesn't have to put too much more effort into.

I think games like CoC, Flesh Cult, and Kurovadis are great examples of about how there is a real market for English H-games.

If i had a bit more technical ability, id consider making my own.