What's new

RPG WolfRPG [ジャクシークリエイト / Jacksie Create] マラゴンクエスト / MARAGONQUEST (RE124868, RJ124868)

ag0609

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ124868|Wolf RPG]Dramara Quest

Alright, I've managed to get myself stuck, don't know where to go now.

After you open the chests in the two crypt like structures to the north (lava slime girls) and to the south (robot girl) and loot the chests, where do you go next?

Earlier in the game I broke sequence and somehow survived girls I don't think I was supposed to survive just yet. I found a ruined/destroyed town and defeat the boss girl there, but seem unable to interact with a glowy object on the ground.

In the town in the middle of the lake there's another glowy object on the ground that teleports me when I try to work my around towards the upper section of town. Not sure how to get past that either.

I can reach the stone/golem girl, but she has an instakill that I think requires a certain item to be immune too.

I have gotten several non-monster girl scenes in the towns by trying to interact with everything I can reach.

Does anybody know what to do next?
You will need item "Fairy Flute" which can find in Maira(village of hot spring) to beat the golem boss.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

You will need item "Fairy Flute" which can find in Maira(village of hot spring) to beat the golem boss.
I believe I found the item (it added an extra line to what I believe is my inventory).

The boss fight with the golem girl has changed slightly. Instead of 980 damage she does 870. It still 1-hits me. Is there some special way to activate it? Or did I somehow find a different item instead?

Edit: I've revisited all the towns, thoroughly checked everything, found several items I had missed. What I think is my inventory (top right option when I bring up the menu) is now completely full with strange and mystical stuff. I've tried the battle a few more times, with different variations as well. I've tried healing just to see if that would activate some passive thing now unlocked, tried regular attacking, tried everything except the surrender thing at the bottom of the list. Still not quite sure what I'm supposed to be doing now. (unless... I should go revisit that ruined town and try to interact with the glowy sparkles again? For some reason in the past whenever I try it first gives me the item get chime, then some sort of fail beep.)

Last edited:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe I found the item (it added an extra line to what I believe is my inventory).

The boss fight with the golem girl has changed slightly. Instead of 980 damage she does 870. It still 1-hits me. Is there some special way to activate it? Or did I somehow find a different item instead?

If you have the flute, you should have a new (5th?) option when fighting the golem, which will play the flute and make her fall asleep. That's how you beat her, by playing the flute whenever she wakes up. It's been a while though, so I'm not sure if its the 5th option, but you'll know because it's new and hasn't been there prior to getting the flute.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

No luck. No fifth option. Inventory looks completely full though. Can't find anything else in the hot spring town except this one shelf that gives some sort of "oops!" sound.

Just out of boredom searched the two temples again. The southern one that had the robot chick glitched somehow. It loads me into the blackspace and the chest seems to have reset but I can't reach it.

Stopped being lazy and hooked up AGTH. Got the opposite problem of everyone else in this thread. Instead of duplicate symbols... many symbols fail to get hooked at all irregardless of what thread I tell it to use. The attempted translations are absolute chaos. I got chiitrans just for this game and got the same result. Symbols are constantly being ignored. I don't mean missing a particular kind of window, I mean a word with 6 symbols only yielding 3 or 4 and causing the translator to choke.

I fail the technical know-how to badass my way through the advanced settings for AGTH and stuff. Going to try to grab the 1.06 update version, delete my save games, and try to start over from scratch in case something got bugged. Maybe AGTH will work then.

Last edited:

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anyone have a full save?

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I give up with trying to attach any sort of text hooker. I honestly have no idea how you guys are getting the repeating symbol problem. My attempts will grab as little as 1 symbol from an entire sentence. It almost never manages to grab an entire phrase successfully.

ag0609

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No luck. No fifth option. Inventory looks completely full though. Can't find anything else in the hot spring town except this one shelf that gives some sort of "oops!" sound.

Just out of boredom searched the two temples again. The southern one that had the robot chick glitched somehow. It loads me into the blackspace and the chest seems to have reset but I can't reach it.

Stopped being lazy and hooked up AGTH. Got the opposite problem of everyone else in this thread. Instead of duplicate symbols... many symbols fail to get hooked at all irregardless of what thread I tell it to use. The attempted translations are absolute chaos. I got chiitrans just for this game and got the same result. Symbols are constantly being ignored. I don't mean missing a particular kind of window, I mean a word with 6 symbols only yielding 3 or 4 and causing the translator to choke.

I fail the technical know-how to badass my way through the advanced settings for AGTH and stuff. Going to try to grab the 1.06 update version, delete my save games, and try to start over from scratch in case something got bugged. Maybe AGTH will work then.
Try to search like the following picture, you will got a new command in golem boss battle if you have the correct item.

Attachments

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Try to search like the following picture, you will got a new command in golem boss battle if you have the correct item.
Good lord, was absolutely nothing there visually but I found the flute. Thanks.

Lux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I give up with trying to attach any sort of text hooker. I honestly have no idea how you guys are getting the repeating symbol problem. My attempts will grab as little as 1 symbol from an entire sentence. It almost never manages to grab an entire phrase successfully.
I use AGTH with these parameters: /c /HBN*0@470D5A /W1 /kf64:16
I'm a couple of hours into the game and haven't seen any repeated characters. It seems to capture all the text on the screen as well.

does anyone have a full save?
Etigoya posted a full save on hongfire awhile ago. Search for 'Dramara': hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403126-RPG-Save

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Etigoya posted a full save on hongfire awhile ago. Search for 'Dramara': hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403126-RPG-Save
thank you kindly

Lurkermin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there like a way to run from a battle after it has started, cuz these game over scenes just drag on longer than I care for.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I use AGTH with these parameters: /c /HBN*0@470D5A /W1 /kf64:16
I'm a couple of hours into the game and haven't seen any repeated characters. It seems to capture all the text on the screen as well.
Been away for a few days, can't check now either, but if this work thank you very much.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New game coming day 10!!! ^.^

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone have a link for the updated one? The game somehow got deleted.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Saw someone mention it, but never saw an answer to the question involving dragon king (queen?). When she gets to the question where she mentions not only will she be your wife and not attack the towns, but will perform any ecchi act you like whenever, both of my choices are 'yes.' Afterwards, I'm forced to kiss her and get sent back to castle.

Is that really the end, or is there a way around that stuff.

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a 100% walkthrough i can use? im stuck at the part where there is a enemy across a bridge but there is no bridge i can walk on.

i cant enter any temples either idk why

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is this renamed in the update? RJ124868 shows Maragon Quest v1.1 (and seems like it is updated recently)

E: and still buggy i think, i got defeated by the slime and can't do anything, unless i miss to do something in the menu..

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What can i do after i lose to the slime girl (first monster)? I just see the gravestone without my char and i cant move anymore. I can open my menu but thats it. Is this another bug?

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry for double post but i still need help. I cant defeat the slime girl. No matter how often i slap her she has way too much HP. I can heal myself (yay for endless fighting games^^) and (i guess) i can do a armor break move but it doesnt seem to work at all cuz not more dmg as usual. If i get defeated i can watch a tombstone? (the same in the cave i visited before) and cant move anymore. My char is invisible after that. Is he dead and i can honor him by watching the tombstone forever? :p I cant outrun the slime girl and fleeing is deactivated. What now??? :(

seanpoop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, I just started trying out this game and couldn't get past the slime girl either. I spent about 15 to 20 minutes hitting her but her health bar only went down to like 95%. If I lose then I'm stuck at the grave like drum mentioned. Can anyone help us?