What's new

RPG WolfRPG [ジャクシークリエイト / Jacksie Create] マラゴンクエスト / MARAGONQUEST (RE124868, RJ124868)

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ124868|Wolf RPG]Dramara Quest

The HP of the slime was (probably mistakenly) set at 20,000, which is much more than even the strongest enemy.

You can use the program arc_conv (you can get it here) to extract the Data.wolf file.
Next, rename Data.wolf, and name the extracted folder to Data to use the folder with the game.
Then copy the file Database.dat in my attachment to the BasicData folder to correct the enemy data.

Alternately, you could use the save file I provided in the same attachment (save is just after defeating the slime; you need to return to the castle).
However, there were two HP entries I had to change, so you might get stuck later in the game if you fight a slime using the second entry.

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The HP of the slime was (probably mistakenly) set at 20,000, which is much more than even the strongest enemy.

You can use the program arc_conv (you can get it here) to extract the Data.wolf file.
Next, rename Data.wolf, and name the extracted folder to Data to use the folder with the game.
Then copy the file Database.dat in my attachment to the BasicData folder to correct the enemy data.

Alternately, you could use the save file I provided in the same attachment (save is just after defeating the slime; you need to return to the castle).
However, there were two HP entries I had to change, so you might get stuck later in the game if you fight a slime using the second entry.
Oh thanks. So it was a stupid bug. Hm i try your file first, hopefully it doesnt fuck me later.^^

Again a big thank you from me. <3

Edit: Okay i try option one since the next slime girl i encountered (for XP farming) after returning to the castle also had 20000 HP.^^ I dont know if i have to battle one of this bastards later again so i kinda want to avoid some big fuck up.^^

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is it possible to flee from a fight after the first attempt (before the fight starts) wasnt succesful? I tried to change the stats for the slime girl but i failed. Now everytime i encounter such a slut i have to lose the fight. Im kinda buffed how such a huge bug could made its way into the game at all. 20000 HP....that would be final boss level in some other games. xD

Last edited:

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh thanks. So it was a stupid bug. Hm i try your file first, hopefully it doesnt fuck me later.^^

Again a big thank you from me. <3

Edit: Okay i try option one since the next slime girl i encountered (for XP farming) after returning to the castle also had 20000 HP.^^ I dont know if i have to battle one of this bastards later again so i kinda want to avoid some big fuck up.^^
Sorry about that; here is a save after also defeating one of the regular slimes to get the experience points.
If you use this (and avoid fighting a regular blue slime again), you should have no problems playing the game, unless there is some other problem unrelated to enemy Hit Points.

Also, in this game, you only get experience for defeating new enemies.
You can fight an enemy you have defeated before, but you don't get any experience for winning.

Yeah, 20000 HP is a big mistake for a beginning enemy, especially since (excluding the mistake) no enemy has more than 500 HP.

The slime you fight first does come back for a rematch later, but is not a regular slime anymore, so the HP error doesn't affect that battle.

Edit:
You can also use Cheat Engine to change the slime's current HP.
Connect Cheat Engine to the game and, when you fight a slime, "First Scan" for 20000.
Then attack and "Next Scan" for 20000 - the damage done; you should have two entries.
Choose both, and change the value of one entry to 18 (for first blue slime) or 16 (for following blue slimes) or whatever value you want.
(One of the entries changes its value to the other, so if your value changes back, choose the other entry to change.)
Then continue fighting.

Attachments

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

you only get experience for defeating new enemies.
You can fight an enemy you have defeated before, but you don't get any experience for winning.
Yes i already figured that out.^^ Ofc i tried to farm some levels for later but i quickly realized there isnt a XP reward after defeating the same enemy twice.^^

I encountered an orange version of the slime and this one was normal to defeat. Luckily there are small pictures over the "ghost sprite" enemys after they got defeated once. Its much more easy to avoid the slimes now.

I cant help myself but this game looks kinda rushed. Theres no load option so everytime i made a mistake i have to close the game (cuz theres no option to go back to the title) and load it from the main menu. Then theres (afaik) no way to get new equipment (or even equip some in the first place) at all. Sure its a unique playstyle thing but i love to find new shit to wear while exploring.^^

A lot of people said the game isnt as good as ROBF but i rather have a proper body for the sex scenes as that stupid silhouette thing.

OP
P

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

f12 resets a lot of games

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just wanted to let people know we've started doing a full translation of this game, I'll put up a post in the translation forum/nudge here once we have something to share!

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Just wanted to let people know we've started doing a full translation of this game, I'll put up a post in the translation forum/nudge here once we have something to share!
You probably should've left this thread alone and went straight to the translation thread. Now this one's going to be deleted.

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You probably should've left this thread alone and went straight to the translation thread. Now this one's going to be deleted.
Was under the impression you weren't allowed to make a translation thread unless you have something already available to share, my bad if I've done something wrong.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Was under the impression you weren't allowed to make a translation thread unless you have something already available to share, my bad if I've done something wrong.
Nah, no worries, you did nothing wrong. [the current OP doesn't meet the current (or olden ftm) standards, so it might face an 'update OP or be deleteth' ultimatum. No biggie, a kind soul [edit: an idiot] will pop up.]

Keep up the good work, guys :)

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
uhhh, I think I need to double-post to tag @purdie
Well, if he isn't around but a mod is (and would be aiming Holy Tentacly Lightning down this thread):
[Wolf RPGM][ジャクシークリエイト][マラゴンクエスト]

Romanised: [jaxycreate] MaragonQuest I
Dev's DLsite blog:

In a nutshell:
A DragonQuest hentai parody. Features:
  • 50+ monster girls, DQ-inspired. Cute and with full sprites, not 16-bits ones
  • RoL (Rape-on-lose: you slash the monsters, but they mostly use H-moves. Not BF)
  • simple battle animations for each monster

Gameplay is a copy/paste from DQ:
  • Move with arrow keys
  • z: select/action
  • x: anything else (cancel/open menu)
No difficult combat menu, just the basic attack throughout the game. Expect no more that a lighthearted, simple parody. Some light grinding, is all.

Contents: Monster Girls, Reverse Rape

Reportedly, =Together= would be translating this game in the future (WIP just beginning as of February 2019, so don't be in a rush)

<insert ULMF link here when it exists>

etigoya took the time to make a simple walkthrough: https://ulmf.org/threads/jacksie-cr...gonkuesuto-re124868-rj124868.4839/post-568094
...in the unlikely event you get stuck after English patch is out.

Last edited:

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone have a mega link to this or something like that? Is it shareable?

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there any enemies with kissing or facesitting moves in this game? I'm planning on buying this game, but if here isn't then I'm not going to spend $20 on it.

selvalunchu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any enemies with kissing or facesitting moves in this game? I'm planning on buying this game, but if here isn't then I'm not going to spend $20 on it.
no kissing and facesiting if i remember right.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nope. MC is just a hovering dick. Dicks can't kiss nor grope 😢

Consider instead. It's on sale for 2 more weeks and the gameplay is superior IMO; it's a Sengoku Rance parody.
I think there's a translated version around somewhere. Don't ask me where, I can't remember.

Oh, looks like =Together= is done with the translation
Hana[E] will probably drop by to tell when it's released for the public, but feel free to drop them a dime before that.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't seem to beat the Dragon King. Whenever I beat her and refuse her twice, the final choice forces me to choose 'yes'. I've done everything else I can think of during and outside the fight. I did start on the original version and upgraded to 1.06 at the last temple, because I couldn't gain access to it to make the bridge appear. Only thing I never really got to do was put that golem girl to sleep.
Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong? Have I missed something or screwed up somewhere? Do I just need to start from scratch?
I'm having the same problem, and I've looked all through this thread without finding anything.

And no, the Walkthrough didn't help either.

Ranos

Reputation score
So. It seems that, after looking up clues on CGs and what not, it seems that you're not supposed to win against the dragon lord. I think you're supposed to lose. Looking inside the recollection room, there is nothing else after the dragon lord,so even if you beat it, you're forced into making the choice of being the dragonlord's bride regardless. Only thing to get out of it is the her two forms, her regular form and her true form.

I had gotten ALL the CGs except the very last one beside Alena. Turns out, the clues were cryptic, and the last hidden NPC is the king(queen?) herself. The very one you wake up to when starting the game. To access her fight, you need to game over 15 times. (The clue was 3 x 5,from that npc in the castle near the openable door and near the south exit). Basically, the game expects you to game over. A lot. (I don't know if it's relevent to select the first option "Abuse me!" or not, but i kept choosing the first option just in case.)

Alena is also a easily missable fight as well, inside Cantlin village(where you needed to defeat the golem to go to the town). You had to talk to every NPC in town and try to walk back out the town,and you should be stopped by her,and forced into a fight with her.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Lurker
Reputation score
So. It seems that, after looking up clues on CGs and what not, it seems that you're not supposed to win against the dragon lord. I think you're supposed to lose. Looking inside the recollection room, there is nothing else after the dragon lord,so even if you beat it, you're forced into making the choice of being the dragonlord's bride regardless. Only thing to get out of it is the her two forms, her regular form and her true form.

I had gotten ALL the CGs except the very last one beside Alena. Turns out, the clues were cryptic, and the last hidden NPC is the king(queen?) herself. The very one you wake up to when starting the game. To access her fight, you need to game over 15 times. (The clue was 3 x 5,from that npc in the castle near the openable door and near the south exit). Basically, the game expects you to game over. A lot. (I don't know if it's relevent to select the first option "Abuse me!" or not, but i kept choosing the first option just in case.)

Alena is also a easily missable fight as well, inside Cantlin village(where you needed to defeat the golem to go to the town). You had to talk to every NPC in town and try to walk back out the town,and you should be stopped by her,and forced into a fight with her.
Thanks, I thought it was 5 times orz.

Anyways, the last one is Sage; you get it by talking to the mage, in bed, at the basement of the castle -- The place where you get the Seal. It should give you an option to rape her in her sleep. Btw, check resets or adds to the sleep counter.