Jamie (thetwo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jamie (thetwo)

Well, I know what comes next... and I should go in prepared if I have a chance.

Jamie looks around for something to use as a weapon against whatever the Doctor has put in the stairwell to try to rape her this time.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

The redhead looks around the hallway, hoping to find something that she can use to bash a creature's head in with. There are a few odds and ends piled up against the walls, but nothing immediately grabs her attention as a weapon.

Jamie DEF: 2
Jamie CONST: 4

Options:
Search
Rest (38% chance of encounter per DEF recovered)
Travel N/S

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jamie takes a nervous look at the water - that thing could be back any second - and decides the risk of the thing coming back outweighs the chance someone left a weapon just outside the door to the stairwell.

The young redhead opens the door and walks in.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie steps through the door and sees the next stairwell. After 4 floors, she is not startled when the door closes and locks behind her. She sees that there is a small pools next to the door with a waterfall filling it from the top of the stairs. Looking around waiting for the latest assaulter, she sees several eels in the pool. Even though each is about 8 feet long. They don't appear to be any threat. She is almost mesmerized by there rhythmic movement and doesn't notice a man in a wetsuit standing behind her. "Looks like you really like those eels, Trust me, when I throw you in, they are really going to like you too."

(Multiple enemies will be treated as one for combat purposes)

Eels HP: 2
Man's HP: 4

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jamie pretends not to hear the man for a moment, doing her best not to flinch. As he approaches her, she listens carefully.

Okay, don't panic. When he tries to push you into the pool you can grab him and sort of roll, and hopefully he'll end up in the water instead of you. Hopefully.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

The man continues to walk closer to her. He stops about two or three feet in front of her. "I have got to give it to you, you made it pretty far. I don't get many visitors here; at least ones going up. Most of them are going to the lower labs, the subjects are so cute when drugged..." The man looks off into the distance for a moment, before focusing again on the woman in a green bikini in front of him.

"Tell you what, for getting this far, I will answer one question before I finish you off. Anything you want. What do you want to know?" The man opens his arms much like an arrogant magician.

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Or he wants to bluster a bit before he tries to beat me... man, I wish he hadn't said that about the eels, now I can't keep them out of my mind...

"Okay... lets say by some miracle I beat you, and make it all the way through the next level and that stairwell also. Then what? What really happens?"

As she speaks, Jamie keeps a close eye on the man, trying to figure out when he's going to rush her, so she can apply her original plan.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

"Ahh that one. How disappointing, I hear that one all the time. I was really hoping you'd ask me my sign, or my favorite food. It's Aries and Salmon, by the way. But you have to ask the 'boss' one.... for shame for shame." He begins to pace back and forth a few steps, almost ignoring Jamie.

"But you your question. The simple answer I presume? You meet Dr D. Oh and from what I have heard, the Doc it really looking forward to meeting the warrior of The Pit." he stops pacing, crosses his arms and looks at Jaime.

"That's you."

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Wow, I've only been in here, well, not long enough to get a meal and I already have a title? Color me honored..."

Mid-sentence, Jamie lashes out at the man with a kick, hoping to take him unawares.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

To Jamie's shock, the man grabs her kick mid-swing. "Tisk tisk tisk. First the predictable question and now the predictable first strike. You are a very predictable woman. But I already knew that. I know many things about you young warrior. I know you studied to be a chemical engineer. I know that many people wish to hire you. I know you want to leave that little town of yours behind. I even know your name. Jamie is such a sweet name, and you are, truly sweet."

Still holding on to her leg, he swiftly reaches out and punches her just below the navel, sending her backward, leaning over the edge. "I could let go right now Jamie and let my eels have you, but I want to have some fun first." With that, he pulls her back and dumps her onto the floor a few feet from the pit.

(counter)

Jamie DEF: 1

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Wow, amazing. How could you possibly know all that? It's not like I said all that in my interview yesterday. I bet you can read minds!"

If her sarcasm isn't powerful enough to knock him off his feet, perhaps the full-body kick Jamie aims at his legs will be...

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie aims for his legs, but he easily jumps over her attack, landing instead on her body on all fours. He simultaneously lands another blow to her lower stomach, this time a kick. "I told you Jamie, all to predictable. And was I in your interview yesterday? I don't remember being there. I was right here entertaining a guest before she broke. A guest that looked much like, well, you."

(counter)

Jamie DEF: 0

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I suppose an intellectual neanderthal like you has never heard of a 'camera', huh?"

Jamie goes for the man's face this time, not caring that she doesn't know how to throw a punch properly.

(Arg! Counter counter counter... somebody get this man an abacus!)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(Apparently this man is just good ^_^)

Jamie awkwardly punches the man pinning her down. He is able to dodger her attempt but is caught enough off guard not to further his attack. "Impressive. You have spunk Jamie, I will give you that. And no, I don't watch videos. I find the television to be too corrupting. I prefer a good book."

(Block)

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ha! There's no valid reason the video medium is inherently inferior - that's no more then a commentary on the available programming. And if you really wanted to learn about me, watching the video yourself may even have proven more effective then reading a report on someone else's experience. But my original point stands - am I supposed to be surprised that you know a little about me?"

Jamie doesn't expect her biting riposte to make it through his wetsuit and deal real damage, so she follows it up with another fist - this time to his gut.

(Counter-counter-block... if the pattern continues I should get "hit-crit-crit", right? :p)

(Also: go-go comic book time! 'cause as we all know, talking is a free action.)

(Edit: Must... resist urge to link... to TVTropes...)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(Let's hope ^_^)

She catches the man off guard finnaly, delivering a debilitating blow to the gut. He flies off to the side, rolling on the ground. Jamie gets up quickly and looks at the man. He is slightly bent over laughing. "Well played Miss Pit Warrior. Well played indeed."

(crit hit)

Man's HP: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(ha! I'll take crit-hit-hit as well, if I must. :p)

"What the hell is the 'pit' anyway? Is that what you call this place? Can't imagine why..."

Jamie does her best to leverage her sudden upper hand using her lower foot. That is, she tries to give the man a good, solid kicking.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie strikes again, knocking the man closer to the eel pit. "Ha ha ha ha, Yes The Pit. But you had your one question young lady. You'll have to ask the Doc. If you get that far," he says, standing up.

Man's HP: 1

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What, you can't give away answers on your free time? So be it!"

Jamie bullrushes the man, this time going for a full-body shove, hoping he'll knock his head against something and stay down for the count.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie Makes a dash for the man. She connects but is stopped by him. "Now, you will witness the end game." With that he wrestles Jamie to the edge of the eel pit. "And now, I bid you adeau." With that he pushes Jamie into the pit with the eels. She manages to pull him in with her, and quickly discovers that the water is only about waist high.

She also feels the eels swimming around her legs, brushing them and coating them in some sort of slime. They are not restricting her movement, but they appear to be able to excite her in a disturbing way.

(Counter)

Jamie CONST: 3
Man's HP: 1

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Submit (Risk Succumb - game over roll)

Status
Not open for further replies.