Status
Not open for further replies.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jamie (thetwo)

"What the hell does that even mean? No, you know what? I don't care!"

She lunges at him again, trying to land any blow she can in sudden fury, trying to ignore the effect the eels are having on her...

(Stupid counter... Also, I suddenly see a mechanical advantage to two characters - a crit at this point will leave the bad guys with 2 health left whereas with 1 character there would only be 1 left >.>)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(Hrm... good point. I suppose a crit here would act like a "combo" or some sort of collateral damage as the man fell on an eel, sore something...)

Jamie again attacks the man, hoping to finally shut his mindless rabble up, if nothing else. She cold cocks him in mid smirk, his arrogance finally getting the best of him. He falls to the water with a massive splash and sinks to the bottom. Her lunge also appears to have knocked most of the mass of eels off, for the moment.

(Hit)

Jamie DEF: 0
Jamie CONST: 3
Eels HP: 2
Man's HP: 0

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Submit (Risk Succumb - game over roll)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Well, I was wishing the fact that you hadn't thought about it would result in me rolling a crit and you having to figure it out then, but I know it doesn't work like that. :p)

"Ugh, and stay down!"

Jamie starts walking to the edge of the pool when she notices that the doors haven't opened yet, and she remembers what the eels had been doing before they fell back with her sudden thrashing. Keeping a close eye on the door to see when it opens, she continues thrashing about in the water, hoping to at least keep the beasts away from her as she moves to the water's edge if she doesn't manage to injure one.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(Well when you mentioned it, I was kinda hoping that it would happen, just so I could write it! ^_^)

The girl thrashes around wildly, hoping to keep the eels on the outside of her arm's reach. She takes her first hard look up the pit's walls and her heart skips a beat. The walls from down here look to be almost 8 feet up with nauseatingly smooth walls. This momentary lack of focus is enough for a few eels to slip through her "force field" and they begin to rub around her lower body.

(Counter)

Jamie CONST: 2
Eels HP: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jamie freaks out at the far-too-intimate rubbing in her near-exhausted state and tries to grab a double handful of eel and throw it onto land.

(oh come on, no more counters >.<)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie grabs blindly into the murky water, hoping to grab a handful of eels. She successfully grabs a large amount in her two hands and throws them up onto the platform above her. In the pit, she cannot hear because of the spalshing water the elles on the top thrashing. After a moment or two, most die, though a few manage to flop back into the water.

(Hit)

Eels HP: 1

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Huh. That was... surprisingly effective.

Jamie repeats her motion, hoping the lower density of eels doesn't result in a serious case of diminishing returns.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie again blindly grabs for a mass of eels. This time she is not quite as lucky. While she goes grab a few and manages to throw them out, it is not before a few eels manage to slide in her bikini bottoms. They begin to rub against her crotch, simultaneously sliding them downward. The new sensation in her nethers cause her knees to go weak. She manages to catch herself before she goes under the water, but she can feel her face is bright red.

(Counter)

Jamie CONST: 1

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk

(It all comes down to this ^_^)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Grrr! Freaking eels!)

Jamie gasps as she feels the slippery things pull off her bottom, and feels her knees weaken as they begin rubbing directly against what was concealed. Sudden exhaustion floods her body but she makes one last desperate attempt to save herself, grabbing frantically at the offending beast and trying to squeeze the life out of it...

(But... but... :( I don't want to lose!)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie makes her last stand agains the eels, even now feeling her last threads of strength fade. She blindly gropes at the eels between her legs, and manages to graba hold of an extrememly large eel. She throws this eel out of the pool as she collapses to one knee in the water. Expecting the end, she is surprised that the eels have stopped attacking her. The dozen or so that are left seem not to notice her any longer. She looks around for a way to climb out when she hears the doors open above her.

After a few more seconds, she sees a rope ladder drop from the ceiling above her. She climbes out and sees the eels that she had thrown out from above. As soon as she has gotten off the ladder, she hears to snaps and sees it fall into the pit below. She looks down ans sees the pool flush the remaining eels and the man down a drain. She walks up to the nearest wall and sits down, contemplating her last fight.

(Hit)

Jamie CONST: 1

Options:
Search
Leave the stairwell
Rest (No encounter chance in stairwell to recover DEF)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Way too close, but at least I didn't lose and I get my "do you get free rest if you win in the stairwell" question answered before it is asked...)

As soon as she reaches the top of the ladder, Jamie collapses onto the floor, exhausted.

(Quick question: did she lose the bikini bottom?)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(Yes)

Waking up after what feels like hours, she feels much better than she did before she blacked out. She looks around and is a little disturbed to see that the room had been cleared of the beached eels during her slumber. Ignoring that fact as best as she can, she steps out of the stairwell into the B1 level; a level made out of what looks like large bricks with very little else. The hallway she steps into is dimly lit, like the first level, and travels to her south.

Jamie DEF: 4

Options:
Search
Travel S

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ugh, again someone was in here while I was exposed and unconscious. I suppose it shouldn't feel so bad the fourth time and after you know they have plenty of video of you completely naked, but it does.

Well, at least this time I got some real sleep instead of being unconscious. Now, I've lost my bottom again, lets see if one has been provided this time...

Jamie takes a good look around, keeping one hand covering herself, hoping there's another bikini bottom, pair of cotton panties, or even a thong lying around somewhere.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

In the spartan, almost prison-like hallway, she fails to find any article of clothing hiding in a dark corner. Frustrated, she contemplates her next move.

Jamie DEF: 3
Jamie CONST: 3

Options:
Search
Travel S

(Before you ask, I messed up you DEF last time, it should only be 3.)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(For that matter, you left the eel at 1 HP after I killed it. :p)

Grumbling at this inconsiderate lack of random panties, Jamie moves on, eyes straining into the gloom following the several brightly lit floors.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(Ahh well, I'll blame the dice. I seem to do that enough anyway lol)

She travels southward, hopeful to find something useful. Luckily enough for her, she finds a pair of blue boxer shorts. Again not matching her top, she puts them on, happy to have some sort of covering.

Jamie CONST: 4

Options:
Search
Travel N/S

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Naturally... well, these are probably even better - as far as modesty goes - then what I lost, so I guess I'll take 'em. I wonder what the 'theme' on B-1 is. And that guy seemed to imply that after this floor I get to meet my tormentor, though I'm still not sure if that's a good thing or if they'll just drug me and stick me back on the bottom floor... I guess I have to hope the general "fighting chance" feel of the rest of the place is indicative of a real chance at escape.

Jamie continues south, feeling a little better for her covering.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie comes to the end of the hallway. The hallway bends to the east when she comes across a strange sight. There is a Plexiglas window in the southern wall with a caption under it. The caption reads "My first success." Jamie looks inside to see a naked woman, brunette, maybe 20 in a very small room. The room is covered in the green slime that was all over the first floor. It appears to be fucking her non stop, binding her to itself so she cannot move.

Options:
Search
Travel N/E

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This... this is just sick. Is this what happens if you 'lose'? But.... no, I 'lost' twice and each time woke up in the same room with the thing gone. Maybe just what he does with women after they get all the way through?

She begins walking more briskly, not wanting to stick around the horrible sight.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie travels east and sees another window in the southern wall. The plaque below this one is blank, and no one is inside of it. The hallway travels north.

Options:
Search
Travel N/W

Status
Not open for further replies.