What's new

ACT SIM Loli [Jamming Software] サキュバスバトルシミュレーター Succubus battle simulator (RJ349614)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

DLStieJP:
DLSiteENG:

Personal Opinion:
Welp looks like Jamming Software is just going down the gallery mode instead of RPG gameplay that we were hoping for in Succubus Labyrinth. Reading from the Google translated DLSite
page it seems like they didn't really want to write a full story for this game. This could also be the reason why Succubus Labyrinth was delayed or even abandoned(no confirmation on this statement).
This is planned to be a simulation type game, where the player is dropped into the game with no intro or story explanation. It says that it is a turn-base combat battle with no dialog...:cautious: Even though I don't
understand Japanese I still enjoy seeing dialog during the sex scenes. It also seem like there won't be an "defeat scenes". This could mean one of two things:

1) This is just going to be a gallery game where you run into enemies to see their scenes
2) You just have a lot of cum built up and will brute force your way down each level

With that being said it seems like there is some what of a game in this "game". After clearing all levels it is said that there will be some random dungeon type
elements for replay ability. I just hope that the additions from Succubus Labyrinth(play back speed, progress, cum shot control) are applied to this game.
The release date is set to Mid October 2021 so we will just have to wait and see if this gets release or will be delayed another year...🙃

Story: A hero is trapped inside a succubus mansion and is trying to escape. He is tempted by various different succubi that he has to over come. Will he escape the mansion or will he
be consumed by the pleasure?

Game description: Seems like a RoR kind of game will be updated when it is released.

Controls: (will be updated on release)
↑↓←→ or WASD: move around / struggle free when grappled

Content:
Succubus, Blowjob, Titty Fucking, Handjob, Group Sex, Footjob, Reverse Rape, Sex, Face Sitting, Thigh Jobs

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well I'll be... This is an unexpected good surprise.
I'm guessing the dev found Labyrinth to be overly tedious to finish in a reasonable time, so he went for a simpler concept for the ¥ ¥ ¥ ... that will hopefully give buy him enough to eat so he can finish the former ;)

Still awesome news - there's a lack of quality RoRs, and Maze proved they're good at what they do.

Transvestites(?)
wait wut?
Oh I get it for some reason googletranslate has "逆レイプ" (the infamous Reverse Rape) translated as this... I'd wager you can safely delete this word.

Last edited:

imahero

Reputation score
I hope they would consider creating a Ci-en or something on updates while also earn some extra income too. With the first game's popularity, they should get a lot of supporters.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
wait wut?
Oh I get it for some reason googletranslate has "逆レイプ" (the infamous Reverse Rape) translated as this... I'd wager you can safely delete this word.
Ahhh thank you. Done and done

I hope they would consider creating a Ci-en or something on updates while also earn some extra income too. With the first game's popularity, they should get a lot of supporters.
Or a lot of hate. It seemed like they got quite a bit with their old blog. I do agree with you though, I would easily support them.

imahero

Reputation score
Or a lot of hate. It seemed like they got quite a bit with their old blog. I do agree with you though, I would easily support them.
Yea true. I think the most dislike was due to no noise for a long time despite their promises tho, Ci-en or something might lessen it since players can see updates, maybe.

Oh and this kinda surprised many other creators on Twitter asking what the heck just happened lol. Glad to see so many are looking forward to it too. There are some concerns about Laybarinth release but at least all are happy & no hate at all! :D

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This game is out for release now. There's no demo available and the price point is pretty high. Castle of Temptation dev, Poring, has already reviewed it on twitter and thinks it was a rushed job. There's only 10 enemies and no story whatsoever. The main character doesn't get any new equipment or skills. You can actually just walk to the end and unlock the gallery. All the enemies only do one H Attack per.

Not sure if I'm going to buy this. I want to support the developer because I liked their last game well enough way back then and I think their Succubus Labyrinth game (that is on hold right now) showed a lot of promise, but this is kind of a yikes.

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
下载地址在哪

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The animations are broken for me and just flash green when trying to work. Anyone know a fix for this?

Amenema

Reputation score
Does anyone happen to know the door code or the clues on floor 5?

alex123000

Reputation score
Does anyone happen to know the door code or the clues on floor 5?
I think it was something like 5219, apologies if i'm wrong. There are clues in the next three rooms, one room has first number, one - last and one has three numbers you need to add to each other to get two middle numbers.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
was anyone able to get past the elf acher? Every time I fight her she does nothing, and when I attack i get a NaN value and then can't do anything.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm honestly stuck on the teleportation room. The book gives me a number with no other info.

Edit: Nevermind, I immediately got through it afterward and have absolutely no clue how.

imahero

Reputation score
In case if anyone doesn't know if you beat the game you are able to change the perspective of the H scenes but need to equip the ability first and hold shift during the scene. Technically you can view them in all angles in animation mode but if you want to change them during the battle scenes with the dialogue & climax you can do it with it. :D

SardineSimp

Reputation score
This is going to sound dumb, but can someone tell me how to get past the first room, the one with the black crystals and the book I can't seem to interact with?

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
In case if anyone doesn't know if you beat the game you are able to change the perspective of the H scenes but need to equip the ability first and hold shift during the scene. Technically you can view them in all angles in animation mode but if you want to change them during the battle scenes with the dialogue & climax you can do it with it. :D
Which ability? Post a screen shot if you could (y)
Also is there a way to view the different angles without having back out of the view to select the angle? To clarify; in Succubus Labyrinth you were able to change the angles pretty much on the fly with the built in hud, is there any way this is possible in this game?

This is going to sound dumb, but can someone tell me how to get past the first room, the one with the black crystals and the book I can't seem to interact with?
Either you beat the girl standing in front of the mirror or you need to find a switch on a wall.

SardineSimp

Reputation score
Either you beat the girl standing in front of the mirror or you need to find a switch on a wall.
I can't reach the Girl by the mirror, there's these crystals blocking the path to her. Attempting to interact with the book, the plant, and the gems seem to do nothing. The only thing I seem to be able to interact with in that room is the statue, but it only seems to restore health I think.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't reach the Girl by the mirror, there's these crystals blocking the path to her. Attempting to interact with the book, the plant, and the gems seem to do nothing. The only thing I seem to be able to interact with in that room is the statue, but it only seems to restore health I think.
The game uses a plugin which gives free movement, making it hard to interact with tile events, try to align yourself as much as possible with the book and interact with it.

My thoughts about the game: Really wish the game was presented in a format similar to Succubus Maze as opposed to whatever this is. Appreciate the polish in the 3d animations though.