What's new

ACT Unknown/Hiatus Loli [Jamming Software] サキュバスラビリンス Succubus labyrinth (RJ287855)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Succubus labyrinth copy.jpg
DLSite:
ENGDLSite: TBA
Home Page:
Temp Trial Download:

From the makers of Succubus Maze comes the newest installment, Succubus labyrinth! After 6 years Jamming Software finally is showing progress on the sequel to Succubus Maze.
It was said on the DLSite that a demo should be coming, but sadly the release of this game is aimed at March 2021. However this date could just be a placeholder. What is also unfortunate
is the fact that the DLSite blogs are now all closed. Unless Jamming Software makes a Ci-en page we will most likely be left in the dark on the progress of this game. While you wait
if you haven't tried out their first game give it a go:

First game :
ULMF Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/jamming-software-succubus-maze-sakyubasumeizu-re138375-rj138375.5867/

Story: (will be updated on release)
Unknown, but most likely similar to the first game, where the main character is transported to a place with succubi trying to rape him.

Game description: (will be updated on release)
Just like Succubus Maze, Succubus labyrinth will likely follow the same path. However I seems like this time the MC can fight back!. Some screen shows show the MC swinging a sword.
Other UI elements show that the MC will obtain items from defeating succubi. This seems more like a RPG, but we will have to wait and see what the demo shows us. If(and when) the
MC gets caught he will have to struggle to break free. If he fails to do so, more succubi will join in on the fun. From the screen shots it seems like Succubus labyrinth will be following the max group
sex scenes of 4 succubi.

Controls: (will be updated on release)
↑↓←→ or WASD: move around / struggle free when grappled
X or Mouse 2: menu
Z,enter, Mouse 1 : select/attack
shift: run (consumes stamina - the bottom bar)

Content:
Succubus, Blowjob,Titty Fucking, Handjob(Double Handjobs), Group Sex, Footjob, Reverse Rape, Sex, Face Sitting, Thigh Jobs, Nipple Play

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Are the succubus actually going to have sex with the protagonist or is all still just foreplay\nonpenetration?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Assuming you mean "stamen in pistil" by "sex":
About half of them had it; the other did shirikoki or sumata iirc.
I'm sure many unfaithful husbands and their wives will be relieved to learn BJs or HJs aren't sex :D

It looks like the dev is planning the same repartition as before; intercourse probably won't be a focus (but will be here again, says the elf), only the same type of girl will participate in a scene. Grapples sound like they'll be cumulative again too - this was a fun feature!
And well, loads of traps too, but that was expected (not these traps, the dungeon and temptation kind).

I'm curious about how the hack&slash part will be implemented. Well, waiting for trial!

Last edited:
OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
HOLY SHIT! I didn't realize this at first but when you get grabbed by succubi you are given control over the animations. It looks like you control the speed, the viewing angle, and even when finish the animation. This is a huge step up from the first game IMO.

Picture for reference

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Assuming you mean "stamen in pistil" by "sex":
To be honest playing the previous game, I could never actually get the cowgirl stuff to happen. It seemed random

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
To be honest playing the previous game, I could never actually get the cowgirl stuff to happen. It seemed random
Yeah everything was random in the first game. It got kind of annoying breaking free every time you got an animation(s) you weren't fond of.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not exactly random:
- there were 2 halves to each stage (before/after save crystal). More moves in 2nd half.
- the 1st grapple determined the possible follow-ups. Intercourse, when available, could only begin with facestitting.
I didn't really mind the randomness. Surprises + variety is a nice combo imo. Temptations scenes could have been done better. They were basically yes/no.
I also hope the game won't be 5Go; 1st opus was awfully inefficient on that side.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Not exactly random:
- there were 2 halves to each stage (before/after save crystal). More moves in 2nd half.
- the 1st grapple determined the possible follow-ups. Intercourse, when available, could only begin with facestitting.
I didn't really mind the randomness. Surprises + variety is a nice combo imo. Temptations scenes could have been done better. They were basically yes/no.
I also hope the game won't be 5Go; 1st opus was awfully inefficient on that side.
I think my main problem with the first game was there was no true gallery. When you beat the game you were teleported to a debug room where you could change your character's level or teleport to your favorite level. There was also a spawn arena where you would be able to spawn enemies there and even select the H-scenes they would use on you. However the spawning arena was clunky. Before entering the arena you had to first select how enemies you wanted, how many could grapple at one time, what H-scenes would be used, etc. Then if you wanted to change the position or how many would grapple you would have to leave, change the position and the amount of grapples, and then re-enter the arena. Ugh it was such a pain!

I hope with Succubus Labyrinth there will be a more fluid gallery system where we can change positions on the fly. And I say this with great hope, because there are H-scene controls shown in the preview images.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Odd, this had the opposite effect on me. I found it natural, girls wouldn't do what I wanted every time.
I'd just shove them off fast if if they rubbed me the wrong way. And I'd go all "aww, ain't they sweeties?" a tad longer otherwise. That was basic, but worked out fine imo, counterbalancing the technical flaws.

Gallery was overly complicated, yes. A save at each crystal was much better - if only for immersion.
I had modded a lot of things back then, but you gained an item to replenish stamina (I had it bound to the up key) and you could set the "grapple strength" to minimum in the later versions.

I want a demo and I want it now!

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Okay who patented a public word again? I swear the patent trolling these days are getting out of hand. First we can't use the word "edge" then we can't use the word "rebellion" now we can't use "soon"? Gosh darn it to heck we need to fix the copyright law. /s

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay who patented a public word again? I swear the patent trolling these days are getting out of hand. First we can't use the word "edge" then we can't use the word "rebellion" now we can't use "soon"? Gosh darn it to heck we need to fix the copyright law. /s

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Whoa there you commies. I vote in favor of Valve having complete monopoly over Soon™... So that others can never use that word again. Amen.

Poor piepiepie, he did a pretty OP and we've utterly ravaged the first page already.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This was a really good trial. From what i can tell, it just has one area that has 3 mobs. The First two mobs, the Green hair and the mushroom girl only have one animation and you can only be attacked by one.

You can choose to wear the underpants or not and it'll affect animations. (If your excitement bar gets too high they just take the pants off though (no animation)). also i dont know if it was because i was on easy but it doesn't look like It forces you to cum after you get full excitement so i had to hit finish to lose.
Easy gives you a level every time you kill a mob BTW so if you want to blaze through the trial, swap to easy.

the old lady showed a new map with other locations but I couldn't figure out how to get there so i'm just assuming the trial is locked after that. If someone that actually understands Japanese can confirm and deny things.it'd be appreciated.

Edit: Im not sure what i did to unlock all the things for the imp? girl

Last edited:

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah the trial was very solid - and a good amount of content too.
Pity two of the mobs only had one animation and also had no "mob ability", but eh. Trial is trial. Maybe that will be added in the full game.

Anyone know what the heart-submenu does with all the different option you can toggle on and off? Didn't seem to change anything for me.

Last edited:

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah the trial was very solid - and a good amount of content too.
Pity two of the mobs only had one animation and also had no "mob ability", but eh. Trial is trial. Maybe that will be added in the full game.

Anyone know what the heart-submenu does with all the different option you can toggle on and off? Didn't seem to change anything for me.
From What i understand its picking your weakness to certain techniques, like Paizuri.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If you throw the FAQ.txt file into google translate you can see where this game is going. It seems like the bosses(or higher level succubi) can do group animations. Also It seems like there won't be a full screen option because it causes problems. There other interesting tidbits like increase dialogue in group sex(the more that join the more they will bully you with words), an in depth explanation of the weakness system, and some trouble shooting solutions for those having errors when running the game.

I am sad that there isn't a full screen option, as well as the limitation of group sex; however this game is very promising. So far there seems to be 9 girls that we know of.
List of known Succubi:

Succubus with a pink and white bikini (In demo) (Higher succubus)
Succubus cop (Higher succubus)
Slime girl (Higher succubus)
Elf (Lower Succubus)
Loli w/ blue bloomer (In demo) (Higher succubus)
School girl (Higher succubus)
Loli Angle (Higher succubus)
Mushroom Loli (In demo) (Lower Succubus)
Zombie girl (In demo) (Lower Succubus)

This is what I have gathered from the sample images and from the demo. the ones in red I am assuming are all bosses, but I could be wrong. I really hope this game isn't a year away. The demo was so clean and polished.