What's new

ACT Unknown/Hiatus Loli [Jamming Software] サキュバスラビリンス Succubus labyrinth (RJ287855)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah... I hope it's not too much of a necro, but I just noticed Jammingsoftware.com was down.
Maybe I chose a bad timing to check up on them?

Would anybody have some information about this to share? I really hope for this game to come out, it's a fun RoR.

thetetris321

Reputation score
Dlsite still lists this game for sometime in March, so I think his site is just down, or he took it down cause it was really only there for bug reporting.

alex123000

Reputation score
Well, to be honest it really isn't that unexpected. I somewhat followed the dev's dlsite blog, when it was still up and from what I can understand the trial version and the release was initially planned to happen more then a year ago so... if you are looking forward to the game, better consider it as being without exact/approximate release date till the moment it actually releases (if).

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Iirc this notice to inform was a game delay in July-August (ish?)/ has already been delayed once. If it doesn't have any activity after said release date and since the jammingsoftware.com is down I'd lean towards the fact that the dev disappeared.
I really hope to be wrong, I also want this game to come out:eek:

Last edited:

zyxxz

Reputation score
Iirc this notice was a game delay since July-August (ish?)/ has already been delayed once. If it doesn't have any activity after said release date and since the jammingsoftware.com is down I'd lean towards the fact that the dev disappeared.
I really hope to be wrong, I also want this game to come out:eek:
Yea... I'm hoping nothing bad in particular happened, especially with covid and everything.

imahero

Reputation score
Succubus Maze was one of my favorite games, been waiting on this ever since I discovered it. I tried looking through related info online in both JP and EN but couldn't really find anything.
The jamming software site for sale(?) atm, not sure what that could imply.
At this point I don't mind the game or delay, I just hope the devs are safe and well, will support them if they ever make a Ci-en account or anything like it.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
especially with covid and everything.
World population is 7.8B. According to WHO Covid killed less than 3M - that's 0.036%
I could indulge in more ludicrous figures, were we to suppose JammingSoftware are under 60 years old... Or taking into account Japan's discipline, especially when it comes to masks, commonly used against seasonal diseases (as they are intended to be) for over a century.
However, regulations against Covid are indeed a source of delays and increased costs. In particular, voice acting comes to mind. 10+ employees studios might also not be so unconcerned.
So, let's stay real. This is a very normal dev delay, and it'd be a surprising move to ditch the considerable time, work and money invested in this so far.
No new date on DLsite thus far, but we can expect Labyrinth to come out this year. Or early 2022 at worst.
It's out when it's out. But it will, no doubt here. Please don't prove me wrong, dear dev

Well, there is a chance he got abducted by (healthy) feral imps to blackmail for more screentime in the game. I wouldn't mind the delay as much 😁

imahero

Reputation score
I used wayback machine to check on dev's DLsite blog and wow, so many toxic & attack comments about the delays. I think it's why they didn't create a Ci-en account & took down their website(assume the mean commentors started using that), and probably why the dev chose the day Blog went down to announce it too. I hope the devs are ok both physically and mentally, some of the mean comments are really bad. but among the comments, Devs did said the game will come out & won't give up on it so all should be fine. :D

alex123000

Reputation score
While people's frustration is very understandable when something is being delayed again and again and (repeat x number of times), I can never understand people talking trash about the matter... I mean, if you are commenting/following something - that means that you are interested in it and want to try it, but how does all the hatefull speech bring the release closer??? It will, at best delay it even further, at worst - you can guess.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I used wayback machine to check on dev's DLsite blog and wow, so many toxic & attack comments about the delays. I think it's why they didn't create a Ci-en account & took down their website(assume the mean commentors started using that), and probably why the dev chose the day Blog went down to announce it too. I hope the devs are ok both physically and mentally, some of the mean comments are really bad. but among the comments, Devs did said the game will come out & won't give up on it so all should be fine. :D
Were those comments eng or jp?

imahero

Reputation score
Were those comments eng or jp?
Pretty much all JP, very sad to see. The few English ones are positive comments or just asking when the sequel of maze will come out. The good thing is there are also lots of comments against the toxic commenters, wishing devs the best.

I really hope after this game is out, the dev's don't get discouraged by what they been through and continue to make more games. They said they are not planning on making Ci-en an account at the moment. So after this game we won't know if they would continue... I'll definitely wait another 6 years for another sequel. I hope they plan on making one in the future and wish them all the best.

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
game will come out when it's ready i guess, nothing we can really do about it :)

Now is anyone else having trouble with getting the demo to run? i got the demo, unpack it and hit the exe, but nothing happens, Game's apperently running though, from what i can see in my task maneger i'm just not able to see any thing open up, and i'm running on jap local so that's not the issue

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I used wayback machine
Someone used the internet, and didn't get the respect he deserved? Preposterous!

Of course, I love gossiping as much as the next housewife, but how old is your info, actually?
DLsite closed its blogs ages ago, well before Succubus Labyrinth began actual development. Perhaps these events happened, but they belong to the past. Let's not open old dusty closets, and keep it to the 2020s (for what this decade is worth 😅).
Positivity, man/lady! (y) Look forwards, not backwards!

Now is anyone else having trouble with getting the demo to run?
An unwanted windows update (pleonasm intended) did that to me.
Try running under windows 7 compatibility as an admin. Create a shortcut to the .exe, you'll have these options under properties/compatibility.
If that fails, update your video drivers... Probably.

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
An unwanted windows update (pleonasm intended) did that to me.
Try running under windows 7 compatibility as an admin. Create a shortcut to the .exe, you'll have these options under properties/compatibility.
If that fails, update your video drivers... Probably.
tried that already to no effect, and it's not the video drivers as i literally just updated those yesterday, though one strange thing i did notice with it is that when i try running it in Window's 7, it reverts back to not having it ticked after i run it

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
though one strange thing i did notice with it is that when i try running it in Window's 7, it reverts back to not having it ticked after i run it
You're right... Thanks for the heads-up.
What the hell, Windows? I really miss my read-only (back when it meant read-only).

My own issue was the screen turning black 10-15 seconds after launch, so it might be different.
Well, you could try re-downloading the trial from DLsite. RPGMV's requirements are nebulous at best, so I'm not sure what to say if that fails.
edit: maybe check Win Defender and your antivirus, add an exception to a clean folder/new install. Defender goes ballistic these days.

imahero

Reputation score
Of course, I love gossiping as much as the next housewife, but how old is your info, actually?
DLsite closed its blogs ages ago, well before Succubus Labyrinth began actual development. Perhaps these events happened, but they belong to the past. Let's not open old dusty closets, and keep it to the 2020s (for what this decade is worth 😅).
Positivity, man/lady! (y) Look forwards, not backwards!
As much as I hope they are not effected by it anymore, It's fairly recent, the toxic comment came even until the last day the blog went down, the DLsite blog went down on 2020 May 28th, the day the game was announced, like I said it could be why they choose that date to announce it. And base on the official website being down I feel the toxic people might have used that as the way to vent.

I'm not trying to dig old stuff out, just giving an insight into what could be happening, why the website was down, why they won't want Ci-en account since we are all left in the dark about this game development. And perhaps spread awareness about what they been through in case people are frustrated with the delays.

The site was taken down before Jan 2021, I really hope it's ANY other reason than people abusing it. Well, at least from the last few post, the Devs and how actively they answer questions it feels they are still ambitious about this project, so hopefully all is good. I really wish I can tell them how much we appreciate their work.

Anons95

Reputation score
Do we know how long the game has been in development for or why there were delays originally? Trying to estimate how long it could take. My guess is hopefully within a year, but with no way to know the progress of the game's development, I'm not certain. I emailed them over a week ago as I still have their email for when you could send them inquires or messages through their site and haven't gotten any responses still. Really hope the developer is doing ok.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pretty much all JP, very sad to see. The few English ones are positive comments or just asking when the sequel of maze will come out.
Sad to see and kinda unexpected, internet would have you believe that's it's the JP fans who are super pleasant and patient.
I guess everyone can be a shitter on the internet.