What's new

ACT Unknown/Hiatus Loli [Jamming Software] サキュバスラビリンス Succubus labyrinth (RJ287855)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've opened a ticket of sorts, should anyone wish to continue the previous off-topic (I don't really do, but why not make a thread to redirect other such cases/complaints? and debate it properly, if it needs to be)

Jamming Software always were a bit strange with the way they worked, and they're certainly not the most chatty dev. There's a chance they'll crawl out from under some rock in a few years with the full, new and improved Succubus labyrinth mk2. They released another game last year after all, so they're not dead. Judging by the scale, it'd take 2-3 years to finish the development, at best. So we have little to do but cross fingers in the meanwhile... Unless we work on translating the demo I had failed to find (thanks dude! I mean, Dood :p)

the player

Reputation score
English discussion only.
как перейти в другое место на карте

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I cry everytime I see this thread bumped, COME BACK JAMMING SOFTWARE

thomasan

Reputation score
I do have some good news i think.
If i'm not mistaken this is the creator of this game and he says that this year hes going to make a pixel art game.
rough translation " happy new year m(_ _)m There were many twists and turns, but this year I plan to make a pixel art game. thank you~ "

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I do have some good news i think.
If i'm not mistaken this is the creator of this game and he says that this year hes going to make a pixel art game.
rough translation " happy new year m(_ _)m There were many twists and turns, but this year I plan to make a pixel art game. thank you~ "
What makes you sure this is the author? Nothing on his twitter or pixiv shows any connection to JamminSoftware.

Last edited:

thomasan

Reputation score
What makes you sure this is the author? Nothing on his twitter or pixiv shows any connection to JamminSoftware.
hmm not sure actually, i always thought he was the creator. But i could be wrong.