What's new

ACT Unknown/Hiatus Loli [Jamming Software] サキュバスラビリンス Succubus labyrinth (RJ287855)

goshishkat

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can anybody give me a demo? i can't find this my self

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can anybody give me a demo? i can't find this my self
its RIGHT. THERE. MAN!

purple button. also, use chrome to auto translate japanese pages. makes life alot easier.

Reputation score
Do not needlessly bump threads.
He's dead, Jim.

Edit: Sorry, didn't mean to come off as a contentless bump, just meant to say the game was taken off DLsite.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He's dead, Jim.
Not to pit old world's VS new world's memes. I'd rather kill off a bird of ill omen, is all.

7 years and much radio silence between Maze and Simulator. 7's a lucky number, or so they say 👺

(edit) I don't like reading someone wishing a dev I like dead, so I didn't hold my horses either 😅 I didn't intend to bully.
Strangely enough, I checked the right before my reply, and Labyrinth was still there at the time. Oh well, I hope we get the definite answer in the next 5-6 years.

Last edited:

GuerrieroX

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
since the game on DLsite is down, does anyone have the demo's download? is that allowed to ask, on this site?

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's one of those situations where the rule itself is there for a good reason and there's good intentions behind it, but I believe there should be some "grey area" involved. At one point this forum was basically a never ending cycle of link begging, which was problematic since ULMF is a forum for discussion foremost. That said, in situations like this where a known game gets removed off DLsite and the demo becomes harder to find, I don't see the harm in someone asking where the demo can be found. Just my $0.02

Triplebrc

Reputation score
I was under the impression that asking for links was only forbidden if the link that was requested was for a full game, or a game that was in any way locked behind a paywall of some sorts, I assumed it was supposed to protect the site from potential legal issues. I never would have thought that one can't request the link to a free demo that just happened to no longer be available at the original place due to the developer vanishing, how ridiculous, might as well kick out the mods who ban people for something like this and let a basic bot do that job instead if the application of a rule is done without any thinking.

Reputation score
Stay on topic. Official warning.
I was under the impression that asking for links was only forbidden if the link that was requested was for a full game, or a game that was in any way locked behind a paywall of some sorts, I assumed it was supposed to protect the site from potential legal issues. I never would have thought that one can't request the link to a free demo that just happened to no longer be available at the original place due to the developer vanishing, how ridiculous, might as well kick out the mods who ban people for something like this and let a basic bot do that job instead if the application of a rule is done without any thinking.
ulmf mods are mostly toxic if you havent noticed
i bet they brown light skinned people claiming to be white

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I was gonna let people vent, but because of that comment, everybody has to get back on topic now.