What's new

ACT Unknown/Hiatus Loli [Jamming Software] サキュバスラビリンス Succubus labyrinth (RJ287855)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the DLsite blog went down on 2020 May 28th
My bad. My chronology was off by 1-2 years. https://ulmf.org/threads/dlsite-is-shutting-down-dlsite-blogs.13712/
I do remember some kind of drama from about 1 year after Maze came out. Quickly forgotten, as it should be with any drama.

But drama in TV or internet is just that. Point is, we don't have any conclusive, verified information.
Hopeful silence is the better option imo. After all, exceptions like ErisDysnomia or TOH are very few and far between - when it comes to Japanese devs.

If anything, let's just spam ❤luv u JammingSoftware♥, somewhere the dev can see ;)

alex123000

Reputation score
A bit of an update - on Dlsite page the release date went from march to undecided.
Now I don't know if the site admins do it automatically for projects that fail to release in the sheduled window, or perhaps the dev did it himself.
Either way it's better then nothing, i think.

imahero

Reputation score
A bit of an update - on Dlsite page the release date went from march to undecided.
It happened 1-2 months ago actually, just didn't update universally across appearances (In wishes, on mobile, etc). So it means the Dev did it themself.
So technically still nothing aside from the delayed apology, which I think it was added the day Dev changed it to undecided. Hopefully is late April like many products I follow that are scheduled in late March were delayed to late April.
I do remember some kind of drama from about 1 year after Maze came out. Quickly forgotten, as it should be with any drama.
But drama in TV or internet is just that. Point is, we don't have any conclusive, verified information.
Hopeful silence is the better option imo. After all, exceptions like ErisDysnomia or TOH are very few and far between - when it comes to Japanese devs.
If anything, let's just spam ❤luv u JammingSoftware♥, somewhere the dev can see ;)
I wish I can say that somewhere but aside from the people who still have the inquires email there is no way dev can see TwT. And if what I predict is right, that the bullying continues to be spammed in bug report email, there's a high chance they don't view it anymore. Since last demo update was 6/11/2020.
As for the drama, it concerns me since it's years of toxic comments... you can go check on the info for yourself with the way back machine. Some comments are pretty disheartening(It's a long read, 2015 to 2020). Silent is definitely the better option at this point since those commentors are acting so immature. Me thinking from devs perspective it could be pretty hard for them.

Man, I really wish the Dev can see this thread one day, know they have so many dedicated fans here, and all of our supports & love.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Everybody said:
spam ❤luv u JammingSoftware♥
Fruit jam, traffic jam, or coms jamming? :unsure:
Come to think of it, the .com domain might have been more expensive than we think.

Anyway, English sites pretty much say only good things of Succubus Maze. As expected of a simple, humble, clean game.
I mean, it even got a ~50% MTL translation this year! Who'd have thought? 😯

imahero

Reputation score
Anyway, English sites pretty much say only good things of Succubus Maze. As expected of a simple, humble, clean game.
Yea but the dev won't really see those, and most likely the closest thing to interacting with fans and see feedbacks was the JP blog & emails for the question & bug reports, and both were closed.
The JP people don't bully them on the quality of the game, but the delays.

Also LOL I have search jamming software on google so many times now I feel I'm on a list haha
Really want to find somewhere the devs can see. At this point probably ONLY the game review/comment section for Maze...... If they even read it.

Garohjime

Reputation score
Really looking forward to this! This circle's other game was my very first H-game and I still play it to this day. When it comes out it'll be the highlight of my week!

IlliumEinsbun

Reputation score
I hate to be the bearer of terrible news and I hope that this is not the same site as the game developer but jammingsoftware.com is on sale for about 4,200 right now

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Domains get sold all the time, doesn't mean anything catastrophic. I'm more surprised the devs haven't migrated to ci-en or fantia yet.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Come to think of it, the .com domain might have been more expensive than we think.
Well, this doesn't change much to what (little) we already knew.
Reasons why they aren't likely to set up a Ci-en can also be found in the posts above.

But sure, we could use some good news. Sometimes this year? The news, probably not the game - or for X-mas? Pretty please, Santa?

imahero

Reputation score
Happy 1 year since this game was announced! I wonder how much this game would be when release since Maze was around 20$ which I think it's high for its time/genre, this game is so much more polished in demo tho, wouldn't be surprised if it's 30 or more haha

Last edited:

Kips

Reputation score
Happy 1 year since this game was announced! I wonder how much this game would be when release since Maze was around 20$ which I think it's high for its time/genre, this game is so much more polished in demo tho, wouldn't be surprised if it's 30 or more haha
...Anyone wanna tell em?

imahero

Reputation score
I did some digging online again to see people in JP/TW/KR communities doing, it seems pretty much the same just waiting for this game, for JP many other Reverse R. game devs actually reacted as well.
One person speculated "next year if unlucky since it's this game/dev", probably referring to the DLsite blog situations back then, hopefully it won't actually be next year lol. Well still, I feels strangely reassuring seeing ppl across the world waiting for it and talk about it, especially from other H game devs. 😃

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I did some digging online again to see people in JP/TW/KR communities doing, it seems pretty much the same just waiting for this game, for JP many other Reverse R. game devs actually reacted as well.
One person speculated "next year if unlucky since it's this game/dev", probably referring to the DLsite blog situations back then, hopefully it won't actually be next year lol. Well still, I feels strangely reassuring seeing ppl across the world waiting for it and talk about it, especially from other H game devs. 😃
Not that I don't believe you but, you got some sources for these claims? I am just interested about where you found this information.

imahero

Reputation score
Not that I don't believe you but, you got some sources for these claims? I am just interested about where you found this information.
Yee, creator of Castle of temptation tweeted a few like this one . There are also artists drawn fan art with both the Succubus from Maze and this one doing reverse R and but those was before the delay. There is also a creator in Ci-en talked about the delay in one of the post .
TW also have thread like this one & kinda this
For JP there is blog/comments website, people talked about the delay like this one, but it's more of a mix of game delays .
I remember I find another where they talked more about it, I'll link it if I find it.
Overall, typing サキュバスラビリンス on twitter can find some JP ppl talking about it. On google(makes sure to add "") there is alot less but u could find other sites talking about it. I also tried typing the product number but most are just site I been through. I know some JP and Chinese so it was easier for me to find them, but google translate should do too, like when I look in KR sites, didn't find much there except notices when it was announced tho.

imahero

Reputation score
In case if anyone is interested here's the link from the old blog in which Jamming Software talk about the progress of this game & replies to comments before the blog went down.

It's nothing really new tho just if anyone is curious.

arcticcobra

Reputation score

There's already a new game notice from Jamming Software. Not sure what happened lol but this one comes out this month? Maybe? Haha.