What's new

ACT SIM Loli [Jamming Software] サキュバスバトルシミュレーター Succubus battle simulator (RJ349614)

Amenema

Reputation score
was anyone able to get past the elf acher? Every time I fight her she does nothing, and when I attack i get a NaN value and then can't do anything.
I had this issue with the cat girls, I think it's a bug because I was able to restart and then fight them normally.

cell943

Reputation score
Jesus, this game has serious balance issues. I've spent literal minutes holding down the skip button in the fight with 4 succubi as they inflict a status that makes you skip your turn over and over and over. I've taken one turn for each 30 or more of their turns. Ridiculous.

Last edited:

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
I was considering buying the game, but then I noticed this note on the DLsite page:

* Bug Notes
- As of Oct. 18, 2021, animations on systems with AMD-based graphics may not play correctly.

Is there anyone who's played this with an AMD graphics card that can tell me if they've had issues? If there was a demo maybe I could see for myself but no dice there.

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was considering buying the game, but then I noticed this note on the DLsite page:

* Bug Notes
- As of Oct. 18, 2021, animations on systems with AMD-based graphics may not play correctly.

Is there anyone who's played this with an AMD graphics card that can tell me if they've had issues? If there was a demo maybe I could see for myself but no dice there.
I use W7 with AMD 5700XT and have no issues.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Jesus, this game has serious balance issues. I've spent literal minutes holding down the skip button in the fight with 4 succubi as they inflict a status that makes you skip your turn over and over and over. I've taken one turn for each 30 or more of their turns. Ridiculous.
Technically this ailment (which all basic attacks have about 25% to inflict) lasts 3 turns, so it's 15 free attacks max, in a 1 vs 4.
Check your equipment, there's an annoying one which enable succubi to re-inflict it, effectively stun-locking you.
There're also others to set the % to zero, 50 or 100%. Zero will also lock out the respective extra animation :(

Really wish the game was presented in a format similar to Succubus Maze as opposed to whatever this is. Appreciate the polish in the 3d animations though.
I kinda agree with this. Note that once you've completed the game, you gain access to a random dungeon (via the red crystal); there, about half the succubi will attack you in the Maze way (ie struggle to escape scene).
My main qualm would be the loss of the many-on-one. Hopefully that'll be back in Labyrinth, the imp(s) was pretty fun in the demo.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

* Bug Notes

I have an older AMD Radeon R9 290x sapphire and this game does cause my PC to randomly crash.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

* Bug Notes

Yes but the workaround is to set the game compatibility to Windows 7. I hope someone tell that to the dev.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
So... they abandoned their other game to make this one?

Their action RPG idea was so much better than this game. I wonder if Jamming Software is multiple people, and something happened to someone? Such a waste. This game is so bad in comparison, and man is it braindead.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Since this game is using old assets from Succubus Labyrinth, it should be easy to speculate that the last game has been abandoned, sadly.:cautious:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Since this game is using old assets from Succubus Labyrinth, it should be easy to speculate that the last game has been abandoned, sadly.:cautious:
No need to be too pessimistic. It could just be money trouble, and they're using this game as a method to create time when it comes to the development of Succubus Labyrinth.

thomasan

Reputation score
I would assume that if the game really is abandoned that he would remove it from dlsite, although this might be wishfull thinking on my part.