What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ Jamming Software ] Succubus Maze サキュバスメイズ (RE138375) (RJ138375)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: サキュバスメイズ Succubus Maze

Is there anyone that that really knows about DMR cracks that could help Rich?

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

It is possible that DLsite has since made their DRM much more effective;

The 6-7 minute lag for a game of that size (it's not a huge file) suggests that something more than unpacking is happening; I am guessing that there's an amount of interpretation that the DRM program does. In other words, I think that the data in the rgss2a file is not raw, but is instead somehow encrypted, and the DRM program decrypts it on the fly (sort of like TrueCrypt does/did).

If this is the scheme, then if you threw the DRM program through a wrapper program that told you exactly what instructions it was calling, then you could break the DRM. (In fact, you would be able to figure out exactly what the DRM program *does*, regardless of whether or not this is the scheme.)

But this is non-trivial.

Unless someone is doing something really stupidly on our side, I think this DRM is going to be a bit tougher to crack.

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the DRM in サキュバスメイズ sounds like it's the same as 魔!魔!クエスト going by this discussion so you find out how that one was cracked you should be good to go

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you so much man!!! Truly appreciated what you did for us! 1+ rep for you!

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

mega.co.nz/#!kAUQFRQQ!QWI5QKZLgjBRvPengdSOFRj1aOeR1RZ7YBClUEwpEX4

That was trivial. Enjoy.
Ah. Was it the "someone is doing something stupidly on our side" thing, or something else?

>_> Thanks. *Downloads*

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Questions!

1) what are the rings you pick up for?
2) are the stats/equipment/level just for show (I'm assuming yes and because this is an RPG Maker game, you can't get rid of them even if the game doesn't use it)?

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like Mega is blocked now in my country :/
Can anyone upload it on Mediafire?

Last edited:

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Apparently, if i choose to go to the recollection room, I get this error. LOL He updated it again.

EDIT: WOW, I just tried something funny. I copied the Town2(ACE) and renamed it Town3(Ace) and it worked.

Attachments

Last edited:

ohoho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently, if i choose to go to the recollection room, I get this error. LOL He updated it again.

EDIT: WOW, I just tried something funny. I copied the Town2(ACE) and renamed it Town3(Ace) and it worked.
Can you tell me the whereabouts of the recollection room please? :p

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Once you beat the game, playing a brand new game gives you a book in your inventory, the book warps you to the recollection room. As mentioned earlier you need to add a Town3(Ace) song or it will crash.

Edit: Of note, the recollection room also lets you go to each girl's special event, and is the -only- place where you can actually level up/down, and warp to any level you want.

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i r disappoint.

Amazing game, it's fun and exciting to play but... same animations for every girl is brutal. Like, if he already had it all animated would it really be that hard to just render the same scene with different angles? Cause even that would've been a thousand times better than same shit, different costumes.

I'm not trying to complain, I just thought it was odd. Like, I already saw every animation with the first ladies. I expected some variance other than the costume so it was disappointing. Also due to the fact that the one-lady animations were way too easy to break out of so I saw the same ones over and over again.

Other than that I saw someone ask about the rings and what they did, was that answered? I'm assuming the potions were just to heal? (not home right now so I can't check).

So once again, great game but a little extra time with rendering and whatnot could've made the game a lot more interesting and exciting.

Oh, and thanks for the link!

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Sadly you heal over time, the potions just make you invisible for 5 seconds, like when you get it after breaking out of a rape. No idea what the rings are for either, other then the succubus in the Rec Room wanting all 8, I agree with them spicing it up with different angles though.

ohoho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Once you beat the game, playing a brand new game gives you a book in your inventory, the book warps you to the recollection room. As mentioned earlier you need to add a Town3(Ace) song or it will crash.

Edit: Of note, the recollection room also lets you go to each girl's special event, and is the -only- place where you can actually level up/down, and warp to any level you want.
Ah okay. Thanks for the info!