Jesse's room

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jesse's room

(Remember, everything sexual is now allowed, so you don't need to have Iris make attempts anymore. So just have Iris perform the action in your post as if I already said it goes through. Makes it easier for me to post. ;))

Not fighting, and not cooperating at the same time, Jesse moves by Iris's movement, to the bed. As she lays down, Iris on top of her on the bed.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Laying ontop of the woman Iris continued to kiss her, feeling her soft lips and her soft body, her chest pushed against the woman's. Iris's left hand moved down to Jesse's side, rubbing it up and down. Her right hand went inbetween the woman's legs, looking to touch and rub her flower. Iris's hand quickly found the entrance between the woman's legs and began to gently and softly rub the opening...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iris was reminded that Jesse's underwear was still on, as her fingers only met cloth while they rubbed, and her panties clung to tightly to her skin for her to slip her whole hand down into the fabric.

Jesse suddenly broke away from Iris's kiss, only to look away from the white haired girl, although she made no other attempt to stop her other movements...

"A part of me will never forgive her..." she reminded herself, "The other... Darker part of me just wants to give in..." she let out a sigh, "Why do I even feel love for this girl..? I know she'll never feel the same way for me...

"Oh, Iris, why do you torture me...
"

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris saw how Jesse was reacting. She didn't seem to be enjoying this. It seemed more like she being forced to be apart of all this. Iris stopped trying to get her hand into the womans pantys. It, along with her left hand just stopped. With sadness in her voice, sadness from how badly Iris had hurt the woman, Iris spoke Jesse's name, softly and quietly.
" Jesse..."
Iris then went in to kiss the woman's neck again, placing her lips on the womans skin as she gently began kissing it. Her hands began to move to Jesse's back to unhook her bra...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( Talk to Jesse a little, get her to open up by asking her how she's feeling about whatever Iris is currently doing, if she likes it, what she wants, whatever seems appropriate. )

Jesse lets out a little moan as Iris kisses her neck, a shock of pleasure rushing along her skin as Iris teases her, kisses her. Tears began to form in her eyes, as she looked down at Iris, who was kissing her neck, and had just unhooked her bra, letting her large globes free, but still covered by the fabric.

Jesse was unmoving, allowing Iris to do whatever she pleases with her, still awaiting Iris to show her true love...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris stopped kissing the woman's neck then, she brought her head up as she took off the woman's bra completly. Iris looked down on the woman's clearly larger breasts, then at her face. The woman was crying... Iris softly spoke to Jesse then, her voice having concern in it.
" Jesse... How are you feeling? Do you like this..? "

Iris moved her head down the Jesse's breast. First all Iris did was begin tracing her tounge around the right nipple but then, without warning, she began to softly suck on it. Her hands were running up and down the woman's body again.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse let out another cry of pleasure as Iris sucked on her breast. She whispered aloud after finding a moment where she could stop moaning with the pleasure of being teased like this.

"Iris..." she whispered, "Tell me how much you really love me..." she let out another cry as Iris gave another suck at her nipple, her legs started to squirm with excitement, and her hands now cupped Iris's head, as she didn't know what else to do with them at this point.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris continued her gentle sucking as she ran her hands up and down Jesse's soft body. When Jesse began speaking Iris listened, still sucking as she finished speaking and her and the womans hands cupped her head. Iris suddenly stopped sucking on the woman's right nipple and brought her head up, looking the woman in the eyes. Iris's eyes had a look of softness and love in them.

Softly speaking in a tone that matched her eyes Iris spoke to Jesse.
" I love you so very much Jesse... So very much... "

Iris then leaned in to kiss Jesse on the lips once more, her eyes shutting as she did so...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse gave no objection to Iris leaning in for a kiss. Jesse already felt herself getting wet, getting ready for the sex Iris had promised. She only laid back, letting the woman go up to kiss her again, as her lust started to consume her senses.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris kissed the woman with passion, keeping their lips locked for a minute. Iris felt herself getting wet, really wet. Iris then gently broke the kiss, moving away from the older woman's head. Iris then proceeded to move herself, her ass facing Jesse's face as Iris's head got near the woman's covered pussy. Iris remove Jesse's pantys, being gentle as she did so. Getting them off Iris placed them down on the bed. Now with the woman's flower bare Iris slowly spread Jesse's legs...

Softly speaking Iris spoke to Jesse as she spread her legs.
" I love you Jesse..."

Iris then gently began to lick the opening...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse, already blushing, looked down at Iris's cute bottom, and eagerly leaned her head in, and began to suck on her clitoris, playing with it with her tongue, while she slipped two fingers into her pussy, tickling her G-spot, and her other hand using it's middle finger to prod Iris's anus.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Suddenly feeling herself being played with Iris yet out a gasp, feeling what Jesse was doing to her. The way she sucked and licked her clitoris fel amazing, as did the way she was prodding her her pussy and anus. Iris began letting out moans as she continued to lick at the woman's pussy, even though what Jesse was doing to her was starting to make her go limp from the sheer feeling of pleasure.

Letting another moan out Iris said something then, her voice having passion and building lust.
" Jesse... It feels... It feels wonderful..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse drew her face away, while her two fingers inside Iris's pussy continued to work inside of her, and her middle finger on her other hand slowly slipped into her anus.

"I want to see your face..." she whispered softly at Iris, "I want to look into your eyes..."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris had weakly continued to work at Jesse's pussy, licking it gently. Iris stopped when she heard Jesse speaking to her softly. Hearing that Jesse wanted to see her face, to look into her eyes, Iris was quick to resopond. In a lustful and obedient tone Iris softly responded to Jesse.

" Y-yes Jesse... "

Iris turned her body around, feeling the fingers inside her turn as she moved onto her back. Iris's blushing face face Jesse's, her eyes meeting with the woman's. Iris's eyes show three things, Love, lust and and obedient. As Jesse continued to work her Iris let soft moans out, looking into the woman's eyes.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse shook her head in disappointment.

"Closer..." she whispered, "I want to look into your eyes as you make love to me..."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris noddded and began to move closer to the woman, closer and closer as she teased Iris with her fingers. Iris got directly in front of Jesse, their breasts and heads only inchs away and Iris slowly drew closer.

Iris softly wispered the woman's name out as she continued to draw closer, her eyes still locked with Jesse's.
" Jesse... "

Iris then mushed her chest against Jesse's as their heads were only an inch away, Iris looking deeply into the woman's eyes. felt her pussy starting to get close to orgasm, Jesse was so skillful at this...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse had drawn her finger out of Iris's holes after she had started moving, wanting the girl to lay on top of her. Jesse's legs went up, and wrapped around Iris's waist. She felt Jesse's pussy brushing against her crotch.

"Rub your pussy against mine..." she told Iris, "Fuck me..."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris obeyed Jesse as she moved her crotch and pressed her pussy against the woman's. Iris moved her hands to the woman's waist and clasped it. Letting out a moan each time Iris humped, rubbing her pussy against the woman as love juices leaked from it and mixed with the woman's. Iris continued to look into Jesse's eyes, no change in her's as Iris continued to moan out. Her face was blushing heavily as Iris was starting to feel herself getting even closer to climax. Tears of pure pleasure formed in her eyes.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse's eyes went soft as Iris started to fuck her, and her hands reached up, and wrapped around Iris's neck, pulling her down into a kiss, where Jesse stuck her tongue into Iris's mouth, playing with her tongue in rhythm to Iris's humps, moans of passion coming from her as their pussies rubbed against each other.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris's eyes were still halfway open, looking into Jesse's as she continued to hump Jesse, their pussy's rubbing against one another as the love juices leaked from them. Iris had accepted the older woman's tounge in her mouth as she continued to moan against it. The feeling Iris was getting from being in Jesse's embrace, the kiss, and the humping was getting her so close to climax. Iris felt like she was about to orgasm...