Jesse's room

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jesse's room

Jesse smiled at Iris as she washed her hair, her eyes never moving away from Iris's eyes as she worked the shampoo into her hair. One of her eyes closed in a wink as some shampoo trailed over her left eye, while her right still looked at Iris, her smile never leaving as she watched the white haired girl wash her.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris finished washing the woman's hair, thinking she had done a good job. Taking ahold of the same cup Jesse used Iris carfully used it and poured the water in Jesse's hair, getting the shampoo all out. After Iris put the cup back down on the side of the tub she took ahold of the same bottle of body wash Jesse had used and began to put the stuff in her hands.

As Iris got the body wash on her hands she softly said something to Jesse.
" Ill... Wash your body now..."

Iris then did so, starting from the woman's top...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Iris started washing her with quite a lot of uncertainty, Jesse took Iris's wrists, and guided her hands over to her breasts, making Iris's hands moved in a motion that massaged Jesse's large globes. Jesse smiled at her, and begged her in a lustful voice.

"C'mon, sweetie, don't be afraid to touch me..." she encouraged Iris.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris let Jesse guide her hands as she cleaned the woman's large globes. Hearing she wanted Iris to touch her, to put more passion in her washing Iris tried to fufill what the woman wanted. Without the woman's help Iris began to gently group and feel Jesse's breasts, occasionally tweaking her nipples as she worked. As Iris did this she leaned her head over to Jesse's neck and gently began to kiss and suck on the bare flesh, much like she had done before.

During all of this Iris's face remained flustered, Her nipples remained hard as all of this was sexually exciting her body.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse let out excited moans of pleasure as Iris touched her, and pleased her, her eyes fixed on where Iris's eyes, watching where they looked. Jesse let out a giggle, and turned around in the tub, presenting her back to Iris, as she lifted her ass out of the water. Soap bubbles from the bubble bath were on the top of her cheeks and back, as she presented her pussy for Iris to wash.

"I feel so dirty after you fucked me, sweetie..." she told Iris, cooing her with seduction, "Clean me... Clean the inside of my dirty pussy..."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris looked in slight awe at Jesse's pussy, her eyes showed her lust to start cleaning it, bring Jesse to orgasm. Without thinking or speaking Iris took ahold of Jesse's body wash bottle, squeezing it as the nice smeeling goop game out and got on Iris's right hand. Putting the bottle back down Iris rubbed her hands together, getting the goop on both hands, mostly on her fingers.

Iris moved her hands over to Jesse's private area. Gently Iris began using her right hand to prod and wash Jesse's pussy, being slow and gentle as she pushed her fingers into the woman's folds. As Iris did this her left and had moved over to Jesse's anus and had slowly began prodding the woman's tight hole with her middle finger, much like she had done to her. Then Iris slowly began pushing the finger in...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Whether it was the water, or Jesse's pussy juices, it started to trail down Jesse's legs, draining into the tub as Jesse moaned from Iris's fingers inside her, pushing her hips in motion to Iris's prodding fingers, both of her holes wrapping tightly around them, as she turned her head to look at Iris, watching her hands move around, playing with her naughty parts, loving the feeling of the girl's little fingers moving around inside her.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris continued to gently move her fingers inside Jesse, slowly picking up speed as she continued to finger fuck the woman. Iris only stopped for a moment to put more body wash on her fingers then continueing. As Iris passionatly looked at what she was doing to Jesse's private area, watching the juices all leak down, she remembered something. Last night when Jesse had fingered her she had sucked on her clitoris.

Iris figured Jesse would enjoy it if she did the exact same thing. Continueing her finger fucking Iris moved her head over to the hood of Jesse's pussy and then, gently, began to suck on her clitoris.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse let out a cry of exstacy and excitement as Iris sucked on her clitoris, spreading her legs to the sides of the tub in invitation of Iris's prodding, and looking back at Iris with an excited face.

"S-sweetie!" she called to Iris, her voice sounding exasperated. "You're... You're gonna make me cum!"

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Upon hearing the woman cry out and speak Iris stopped holding back. With the woman's legs spread out even more Iris used all three of her fingers and pushed them deep into Jesse's pussy, fingering the woman with great speed. Her middle finger picked up speed and well and began going in and out, faster and faster in Jesse's anus. As Iris did these things she began to suck a bit harder on the woman's clitoris.

As Iris did all this not a thought ran through her head, aside from the thoughts of how much she was enjoying herself now.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse went wide eyed and let out a yelp as Iris fit three fingers inside her, prodding her with great speed. She lowered her head, letting out loud moans as Iris fingered her passionately, getting louder, and louder, barely able to catch her breath as Iris's fingers grinded against her insides, and letting out a loud shout of passion as she came all over Iris's three fingers, squirting a little against her face as she came.

Keeping her ass where it was, she let Iris finish washing her lower body, having to flip over after Iris had finished washing her ass, lifting up her legs for Iris to worship as well, before giggling, and leaning over to the white haired girl, planting a kiss on her mouth, and pulling the plug on the tub. She kissed Iris for a moment before standing up, and getting out of the bath with a passing smile at Iris, as she grabbed a towel, and began drying her self off, wrapping her hair around inside the towel like a make shift turban to allow every inch of hair to soak into the towel.

Naked, and with a towel on her head, she smiled at Iris with a pleased look.

"I really enjoyed that, Iris..." she blinked at her, "You know... I've been wanting to make love to you ever since I first saw you, you're the cutest little thing with white hair," she winked.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( Mind using your magic remote control to fast forward Iris leaving? ))

As Iris began to get out of the bathtub, her face not as flustered as before, she looked to the brown haired woman. Iris was happy they could stay close friends now. Iris just wondered if Jesse would want more sex in the future...

Iris then softly replied to the woman.
" Thank you Jesse... You know... I'm glad the first person I had sex with was you... "

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse raised an interested eyebrow at Iris's statement about losing her virginity to Jesse. She giggled and squeezed Iris's cheeks like a little girl, her breasts were bouncing wildly as she pulled at her skin.

"Well, if you need a second or third time, you know where to find me!" she suggested to Iris, taking one of her hands off of her cheeks to squeeze her bottom, suggesting that Jesse apparently would like a second time in the bedroom...

After drying off and putting their clothes back on, Jesse gave Iris a deep kiss before they both left the room, sticking her tongue deep into her mouth, showing her affection before they both walked out of the room together, and Jesse walked down the stairs, heading out to take over the shop...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Fleur let out a gulp as she was asked a question by the infuriated woman, shaken by both her experience and the intensity of the green-eyed woman's anger. She had seen Jesse "angry" before, but never like this. Scared out of her wits, the small girl was hesitated for a moment before forcing herself to make a quiet response, more afraid of what would happen if she didn't make one.

"Not...particularly..."

Perhaps this was what people meant by the feeling of "imminent doom"...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse folded her arms, and looked at Fleur impatiently.

"Thirsty then? How about the bathroom?" Jesse brushed some of her hair off of her infuriated face, "Look, you're going to be here for a while, so tell me what you want now, before it's too late," she warned her.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Taking the warning very seriously, the small girl forced herself to utter a response, remembering that she had been gagged and had yet to take a drink since she woke up.

"...Thirsty..."

She then began wondering just how long she would remain tied up...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse walked over to the small fridge on the side of her room, opening it up quickly before reaching in, and taking out a water bottle. She shut the door, and walked back to Fleur, kneeling down and popping the top of the bottle, and leaning it towards Fleur's mouth for her to drink, due to Fleur's hands being retied behind her back, unable to grab the drink herself.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Leaning forward to take the drink that was offered her, the blond haired girl drank enough to sate her thirst for the moment, doing the best she could to spill the liquid from her awkward position.

(Uninspired post...)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After giving Fleur water until she didn't want anymore, Jesse remained kneeled down, and set her water on the side.

"Why?" she asked Fleur in a frustrated tone, "Why couldn't you just do what I asked you? You should have known your childish behavior would have led to this..." she scolded Fleur.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"I...thought I might...I thought I could kill her and finally leave her in the past, and be free from her for good...yet...when she offered to die... no...when she really was about to die...I became scared. I...never want to see something like that again...

Recalling the event caused Fleur to become uneasy, and shake in fright. As she said, never again did she want to see a corpse like Luna, nor did she ever wish to witness the death of another before her eyes ever again.

(Gah, this made me remember the horribly cheesy posts I wrote before my trip ;_; )

Last edited by a moderator: