What's new

Jiburiru - The Devil Angel Vol 1-4 in .rar format

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Jiburiru - The Devil Angel Vol 1-4 in .rar format

I can't get subs to work for me but thx to my anime watchings I picked up some jap along the way which allows me to get a general understanding of certain parts of this anime, but without subs I don't understand this which makes it slightly boring. I don't know why subs aren't working so if anyone knows why please guild this computer n00b to the right path.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Just finished this. One of the best hentai series ever.

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score

Great series, I'm really enjoying them.

Man, Akia wasn't kidding. Those tentacles jump straight to the point, there was full out tentacle rape within the first 30 seconds of the first episode.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i shall call this woefull.

to be sure i have seen plenty of worse things but there are just so many parts that threw me off.

1. Why the hell does sex mean you have to get tits out? i mean i just don't see the point.

2. Showing you love someone doesn't mean having sex with them. At maybe the person who objects to sex (and hence has control over the supply) can show love by letting their partner feel the joy. So when your spending all day, every day fucking, showing you love someone is not having sex.

3. What kind of man is he supposed to be? "Dont worry I'll protect you!" painful sex, "Dont worry I'll protect you!" watches girl get raped, "Dont worry I'll protect you!" stand around watching the girl fight, "Dont worry I'll protect you!" goes and has sex with someone else.

4. why would these girls have fallen for a guy who never seems to do anything but have sex on the mind. i mean he's not a total douchbag but quite frankly i think its possible that the personality of any lewd, depraved man here would make for a far better partner than this asshole (even darkfire).

i mean there are plenty of reasons why this thing is bad that it can be forgiven for at the drop of a hat (like the midi soundtrack) but come on... its like the entire production team where dateless virgins who sat at home watching hentai (not to be confused with regular virgins who sit at home watching hentai, ie: you) and decided they'd make some for themselves. its like they didn't even involve a woman in the team at any stage, they female voice acting was just done with software to make a guy sound like a girl.

i can take two things i like from this. one is the concept of learning moves through different positions, its nifty. two is one line in the third episode where whats her face says maybe we should do this again sometime.

as i say there is much worse hentai (probably most of it), but this is not my thing and i count it as a waste of 800 meg of my valuable internet.

makes me want to write a story about stuff like this where they just take it all as seriously. like he hears his womans voice while he's doing said 3rd episode chick and he decides to finish up before heading off. then when he gets there, late, he's just like "what? i was having sex."

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Aha, you admit it. Darkfire is not a woman as you would have us believe.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I agree the male protagonist is a total sex obsessed douchebag, but he has to be for the plot to work...

...and for there to be more hentai.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Because really, the hentai is all we're watching it for xD

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I agree the male protagonist is a total sex obsessed douchebag, but he has to be for the plot to work...

...and for there to be more hentai.
actually i think it could be far more interesting if he wasn't, you might loose a couple of h-scenes but it would be far more whatchable.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

If you want a hentai for the story, then I'd suggest checking out Words Worth. Hell, I'll try to find it myself.

Lurker
Reputation score

It may interest people to know that Jibiriru was once an h-game and then the made the anime.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lol old news to me, DA already told me that.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

yeah but what was the game like?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I'd imagine the usual; text and click for more pics.

Reputation score

I'm not getting any sound... anyone know how to fix it? (Also the movies look good, nice find.)

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

you'll have to try opening it in another program, such as media player classic.

either that or your sound is turned off

Reputation score

Just downloaded media player classic, and it works perfectly. Thanks for being so win Nunu.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

could someone upload each episodes one by one? because I sucked at downloading file >500MB at one time

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

could someone upload each episodes one by one? because I sucked at downloading file >500MB at one time
And here is where we teach you to use search engines like .

Or suggest that you learn to , since it can both download selected files from a torrent, as well as pause and resume downloads.

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

This is defiantly not something to double post about and should be easy enough to search up. In fact I just did a search and found these links. The episodes are split up for some reason though.

Episode 1

Ep 2

Ep 3

Ep 4