What's new

Joanna Summers (X-man)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Joanna Summers (X-man)

The girl smiled as she make the wolf man come a last time, heh, nothing dear, i just found this guy and use it. Do you want to do it too? or maybe you want to do something more fun she said getting up and leavind some cum drip of her cunt

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"We're trying to clear the town of these creatures, I certainly do not want to 'use' one. Now who are you and why are you...why are you doing what you were just doing with these beasts?" Joanna blushes as she says the last part.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Awww, really, then i wish you look, that one is my new pet and i was using it . Do you are jealous or just hate that the people had fun? Annete was really surprised by all this and then said You arent front the town are you a traveler? the girl nod and said yes im a traveler this town is very weird and i just come to visit it and i found all these fun monsters she said laughting as she wait that the beast recover

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"So these monsters just do what you say?" Joanna asks, one eyebrow raised in curiosity, she didn't know what to make of this girl and kept a firm grip on her staff just incase...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The girl touched her forehead and said. Only this one, dear. Of course that im unable to control all the creepy creatures, but not every one that is not a human is evil, some try to help this town.

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"And is that what you're trying to do? Help the town?"

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The girl look to other side as she pleyed with her hair starting to get bored and said Maybe, this town had lossed to much people, its hard to find survivors to save in this moment, if you want i could try to find some after my fluffy friend get up, meanwhile you should get out here as you dont had time to lost the girl was smiling to both girls and then look around for a drink

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"I would...thank you for any help you can offer, the town is in dire need." Joanna gives the girl a slight bow as she takes Ann by the hand and leads her out.

Once outside and out of earshot from the girl and her 'pet' Jo looks to Ann "We should get moving, I'm not sure what to think of her and I'm sure we'll meet her again at some point. Lets carry on towards the high street."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The girl wave her hand before cold and then open a bottle of wine.

Annete said after nod Indeed, that girl was weird and had a weird essence, certainly we must avoid to be close her again, please follow me we are close" The girlsss continued their way until find two mens hitting the door trying to get inside the house, their clothes were dameged and they had many wounds in their bodies

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Hey! What's going on?" Jonanna shouts to the men, hoping they weren't infected with whatever was going on in the town.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The males let to hit the door and walk to them as they talked slowly to her No...thing...Nothing is happening!!. Then his body start to change into a grotesque humanoid creature as many liquid get out him and then the other humanoid run toward her.

low human Abomination 7
Feral Human 4

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Joanna sighs....she just knew something like this would happen. "Work on the weaker looking one first, lets try to shift the numbers in our favour for a change, if it gets too much we make a run for it." She tells Ann before readying herself to attack the Feral Human.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

both the feral human and her bonect their hits, whit her staff she get him away but some of his claws harm her. Annete prepare herself and grow to cast a magic.

The big creature get closer as the other circle her and then when she hit the fearl the other take her with his weird big hand, the fearl was very fast and soon jump over Annete when she cast her magic missiong him and getting grappled.

Joanna 4 ap 0
Annete 4 ap 1 (grappled)

low human Abomination 7
Feral Human 2

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Keep at him Ann, we can take them!" Joanna shouts encouragement to her friend as she prepares to attack the Feral Human again.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The creature was ripping the clothes of the mage when he receive the hit of the staff of Joanna, with his captor dazed Annete managed to end her spell and with a touch desintegrate it, now alone the abobination rush toward Joanna and capture her with his big arm, of it many tentacles srpoud and start to rip the clothes of her.

Joanna 3 ap 1
Annete 4 ap 1

low human Abomination 7
Feral Human 0 (there arent any rest of him)

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Let's see how you like these odds!" Joanna growls at the abomination as she launches a flurry of attacks at the creature.

((Feel free to skip a few rounds if you like))

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The creature found himself in a hard situation when the staff hit him until he free the adventure girl, soon a ball of fire conect in his body and destroying any rest of clothes in the creature. Joanna then tried to strike him but then he shoot his tentacle arm and send her to the air until a big house, the poor girl get uncouncious as her staff fall in the street and then the mindless arm/creature destroy her clothes and preepare her to being raped, as all that happen Annete cast a frost edge rain to the creature who now had to pass through a road filled of ice needles and obstacles.

The mage try to cast large magic expecting that her last magic give her time but the creature run toward like nothing and soon she get completely wraped by the tentacles of the creature these get behind her clothes and play with her parts, she pant and gasp struggling trying to get free but was usseles and with a instant move the tentacles destroy her clothes leaving her naked and filled with slime, her breasts are fondled and soon the tentacles get inside her body but with her last try she cast a thunder spell and get free as the tentacles recoil to his body, her brest and body bounced as she fall on the floor nearly exausted and wet. Then Joanna wake up, she sense how something get inside her wet holes, two tentacles press her breasts as other in middle use them to come over her face, she try to fight but was very hurt by the impact and her weapon far away, the preasure get bigger as the time pass and she can only see how the naked mage drowzy get up using her rod.

Annete 1 ap 6

human a. 3

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Joanna started to struggle as she was raped by the tentacles, she screamed in protest as they found there way into her holes, writhing in thier grip for several minutes. Suddenly, like a switch being flicked in her mind, she began to move in motion with the tentacles thrusts, her screams of protest turning to pleasure as the tentacles fill her with thier seed.

She is almost unaware of Ann's seemingly impossible battle going on just a few metres from her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Annete get up her body filled by her sweat and the nasty fluids of the humanoid, she try to focus her magic in her rod as she pant and gasp blushed by the desire to be used, she close her eyes and take out all that filty thorughts and then she shout. Her grow increase and then a big blast hit the creature who dont get inmuted by the masive damage, the mage dont stop to attack the creature as this get in front of her and then with a last impact make a big hole in the chest of the creature, she is completely exausted and then the creature fall over her, leaving the exausted girl in the floor looking surprised to her friend enjoyning her time with the creature´s arm.

Joanna continued her fun and she feel her full body shiver by the incredible feeling, another tentacle get inside her slutty cunt who now had 3 of them her ass now had 2 and more tentacles play with her full body, she even use her hands and feets to make some come over her, as she taste the cum on her mouth and drink it. The event take nearly an hour and she really feel like if she was in the heaven, her continued moans had been filed the place all the time and then large quantities of cum get inside her and she get a loud orgasm. Then the arm moster get away leaving the tired girl licking the cum on the floor until she get sleep.

She then wake up and saw her friend traped down the creature. Jo! are you fine, please free me before other creature come

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Coming back to her senses Jo realises just what she'd been doing with the creature, the thought almost making her physically sick yet bringing a smile to her face at the same time. <"Sorry...um...was I out long?"> Jo asks, blushing as she helps shift the dead creature off the mage.

<"Shall we take a look in this building then?"> Jo asks pointing to the house the creatures were trying to get into. <"I'd really like to find somewhere to wash up before I get dressed.">